Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 887 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 703 753 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 13301
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3521

    Spartanburg Freaky Fun Female

    Did any of you fine gentlemen partake in festivities with this lady?

    Seems a bit too reasonably priced but has several ads over the last couple of months. Hard to do a search with no name.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/511582049973

    Any info will be much appreciated.

    Andy.

  2. #3520

    Lei

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I like small, spinner types. This girl fit the bill with a very petite frame. She was staying in a rather nice place, no smell of smoke or weed or anything.

    All I was looking for was BBBJ and she was okay with it. Didn't take long (like 3-4 minutes) for her to start complaining about her neck hurting. I tried to accommodate and position for her comfort. Well, that didn't matter. I got a bunch of attitude and wanting more dinero and I almost walked out. I finished on her chest and for some reason she changed her tune. Became apologetic and saying she'll make it up to me next time. I doubt I'll give her another chance though. That's my experience, YMMV.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...f/261020311638
    Really liked her petite body, but she told me she doesn't like sucking dick. Only wanted to do doggy. Not really that fun, would not repeat.

  3. #3519

    Haley

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/344882603710

    Saw this one twice. Once as cardate, once incall. Second time definitely in need of a fix and wanted to quit halfway through. Nice rack, does BBBJ / cim. Otherwise not particularly great but will do in a pinch. (. 6).

    I smelled of smoke after leaving.

  4. #3518

    Raven with Huge tits

    Anybody seen Raven in Greenville? She was running ads a month or so back. Would love her # and info on the boobs, implants, firm? She says triple j?

  5. #3517
    I seen Mia a couple of months ago when she was in Spartanburg. Her pics are really her. She is very cautious. She is very sweet and laid back. She give a good BBBJ and the main event was ok. It was rushed but I only seen her for a hh visit. She is not a GFE provider and the damage was $1. 2.

    I would probably repeat since she is clean and very sweet if she comes back to Spartanburg. YMMV as with any of these chicks.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    Whatup.

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdIsAWord  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about this one? I have tried to search but since her name is only 3 letter hard to use that function in the forum. Curious but Easley is a bit of a hike. Feedback is appreciated.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/898495978536

  6. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdIsAWord  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about this one? I have tried to search but since her name is only 3 letter hard to use that function in the forum. Curious but Easley is a bit of a hike. Feedback is appreciated.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/898495978536
    I saw her once, about 2 months back. Either its the same girl in the pictures, but the pics are like 10 years younger or its a different girl. She has a big belly and soggy boobs. The session was OK but nothing to say about, it just went. And she was super high on weed.

  7. #3515

    Visiting next week

    Hi All,

    I am visiting Simpsonville next week and I was looking for some recommendations. Thanks in advance.

  8. #3514

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by PjEr9  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this one has been tagged as fake and / or scam.

  9. #3513

  10. #3512

    Carmen Monroe

    After my disappointment with Lexxi, I was on my way home when I had a reply from Carmen, with whom I had traded texts over the previous two weeks. She was available in a very nice incall which was on my way home, so we agreed to meet. She is much better looking than in her pics. We had a pleasant session, but again, there were a couple of items on the activity list in her ad that were not available. She said she had to be comfortable with me before those were on the menu. I will see see her again because her looks and abilities are worth it.

  11. #3511

    Bait and switch Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I like small, spinner types. This girl fit the bill with a very petite frame. She was staying in a rather nice place, no smell of smoke or weed or anything.

    All I was looking for was BBBJ and she was okay with it. Didn't take long (like 3-4 minutes) for her to start complaining about her neck hurting. I tried to accommodate and position for her comfort. Well, that didn't matter. I got a bunch of attitude and wanting more dinero and I almost walked out. I finished on her chest and for some reason she changed her tune. Became apologetic and saying she'll make it up to me next time. I doubt I'll give her another chance though. That's my experience, YMMV.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...f/261020311638
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Setting up a visit was typical. In my opening text, I inquired about her listed "activities enjoyed", and if their was any additional discussion required. She replied that the menu was available, but she balked when I arrived and asked about Greek, which was on the list. I gave her a nominal donation for her time. Her current ad still shows this as available.

  12. #3510

    Question about Easley Provider

    Any intel about this one? I have tried to search but since her name is only 3 letter hard to use that function in the forum. Curious but Easley is a bit of a hike. Feedback is appreciated.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/898495978536

  13. #3509

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I like small, spinner types. This girl fit the bill with a very petite frame. She was staying in a rather nice place, no smell of smoke or weed or anything.

    All I was looking for was BBBJ and she was okay with it. Didn't take long (like 3-4 minutes) for her to start complaining about her neck hurting. I tried to accommodate and position for her comfort. Well, that didn't matter. I got a bunch of attitude and wanting more dinero and I almost walked out. I finished on her chest and for some reason she changed her tune. Became apologetic and saying she'll make it up to me next time. I doubt I'll give her another chance though. That's my experience, YMMV.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...f/261020311638
    I would have told her next time starts right now, keep sucking *****.

  14. #3508

    Lexxi

    I like small, spinner types. This girl fit the bill with a very petite frame. She was staying in a rather nice place, no smell of smoke or weed or anything.

    All I was looking for was BBBJ and she was okay with it. Didn't take long (like 3-4 minutes) for her to start complaining about her neck hurting. I tried to accommodate and position for her comfort. Well, that didn't matter. I got a bunch of attitude and wanting more dinero and I almost walked out. I finished on her chest and for some reason she changed her tune. Became apologetic and saying she'll make it up to me next time. I doubt I'll give her another chance though. That's my experience, YMMV.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...f/261020311638

  15. #3507

    Curiousity

    My upstate brethren.

    Saw this ad for a little while and noticed the area code. Of course, doesn't necessarily mean a lot, but, took a stab and searched your forum for Tessa, no, results. Any feedback on this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...s/817758181443

    I echo the previous poster about the scene in the Chas area, can be pretty dismal.

    PM's are also a good way to talk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape