Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,026 to 17,040 of 28086
-
01-07-20 14:58 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 111[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-07-20 08:26 #11060Banned Member

Posts: 220Common Sense
Like the others have said, BBBJ's are nice but obviously there are risks.
Originally Posted by SnowGuy07
[View Original Post]
Not trying to lecture you on hygiene issues, but I use the common sense approach. Not 100% foolproof, but has worked for me.
Also, does not just apply to lingering, but you get the drift.
When in doubt, wrap that rascal.
Cold sores, could be a warning sign.
Get checked out if you're not sure.
Clean clean clean.
Guys can add whatever, but it's just common sense.
With nice rewards, there are risks and definitely any type of BB activities are obviously the riskiest.
But to answer your question directly, I haven't heard of any widespread issues, but then again you probably wouldn't.
-
01-07-20 01:25 #11059Regular Member

Posts: 16Z's Massage
First time going to Z's Massage. Got "lulu" mid 30's. She has natural B cup. Opted for an hour and right off the bat she started with the teasing. Nice body for sure. Asked for medium massage and she delivered. My back cracked a couple of times. On the flip right away without negotiation she pulls her top up to reveal some nice naturals. Smell like heaven. Couple of times kissing my cheeks and behind my ears while making sounds. Allowed otc rubbing the kitty as much as I wanted. Very enthusiastic. Standard he. . 4 to the house. 6 for her.
Will return to see Anna. Heard good things about her.
-
01-06-20 22:58 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 273No risk, no reward.
Originally Posted by Ronald9
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 20:35 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 108I have seen her a few times! She is a great time and well worth it! Mid 30's Latina that loves what she does!!
Originally Posted by MartinMars14
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 16:53 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 41Luna?
Hi all,
New year means trying something new.
Just wondering if anyone has any inputs on this one.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156479
Pics look good but figured community help is better.
-
01-06-20 15:28 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 111If you have concerns. Don't do anything without a cover, and understand that even with a cover there are risks for other types of unpleasant stuff too.
Originally Posted by SnowGuy07
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 12:07 #11054Regular Member

Posts: 21Getting a BBBJ is risky.
Originally Posted by SnowGuy07
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:56 #11053Regular Member

Posts: 7Sketch?
Has anyone ever caught anything from girls at massage parlors or independents? Seems like a lot are offering BBBJ etc nowadays LOL.
-
01-05-20 17:51 #11052Regular Member

Posts: 7Unique
Unique massage has moved to 3709 convoy st. Mamasan said the same girls are working. Cheers!
-
01-05-20 13:10 #11051Regular Member

Posts: 16Fake pictures
A google image search reveals that the pictures are of Jenna Kaey, a very attractive woman. I doubt that she posted the ad.
https://www.pinterest.com/32321190o/jenna-kaey/
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 10:59 #11050Regular Member

Posts: 1Ocean spa? Report
I had been to what was previously V Spa a few times. Read reports that the place closed but a new one opened right next door so went to check it out. Paid. 6 for the hr, but probably should've gone with half.
Didn't get to see any lineup, was greeted and then serviced by Feifei. Short Chinese spinner with big boobs, probably in her mid-late 30's. Pretty to look at but not a lot of ass like I like. The massage itself was mediocre, but she knows that, so she quickly got to the meat of the argument and we agreed on BJ for 1. I was hoping to get BBBJ but no luck with her. She started working on it and we ended up doing 69. Was taking a while with the cover so she ended up finishing me with an HJ.
Overall it wasn't too bad, but probably won't repeat for her. May repeat to see who else they have on offer, since I have had a few great experiences at V spa.
-
01-04-20 23:52 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 313Spring Valley
So I was in the east county area and decided to stop in to a location mentioned. Called both UMassage and You Spa and ask who was working. The response I got from both places was Wendy and Ada. Haha Must be true the same person owns both, because the lady on the phone sounded alike. But if the shops names weren't confusing enough, they had to add that both location have the same girls working.
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
Decided to check out the spring valley location. Very small place and requested to see who was available. I ended up going with Ada over Wendy only because she looks a little younger. Had a very lackluster massage, which really set the mood to boring as hell. Couldn't wait to leave. Finish with the norm and will certainly not return. I didn't expect much for being in spring valley, but I'm sure others enjoyed their experience.
-
01-04-20 23:33 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 54Missin the ol smile spa
Is there any place that offers same service smile spa does? After a couple reviews I've seen at another site I've been skeptical taking my chances coming back to see if the two ladies are officially not working there anymore.
Happy new year everyone!
-
01-04-20 22:58 #11047Banned Member

Posts: 3075Fake Pictures
I was also interested because of the pictures. I texted the number twice and asked about her P411 and other sites that she said she is verified through. I asked if her pictures are real, etc.
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
No response, or reply back to my texts. Thanks for confirming the pictures are fake.










Reply With Quote





