Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,121 to 21,135 of 28237
-
01-08-20 17:07 #7117Senior Member

Posts: 94Does she allow FIV? Wouldn't mind some chocolate. Safe area where she at?
Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 15:06 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 268Jolie
Jolie was on the east side of Tampa, so after bombing out with Ruby, I decided to try Jolie. Generally, I had a good experience. I'd say the negatives are the business like atmosphere. I don't want the GFE, but it can get too impersonal even for me. That being said, the price was great, and the skills were good for my preference BBJCIM, and I like the speed of her chit-chat, being a fast talker myself. YMMV, but I'd see her more often if she were on this side of Tampa.
-
01-08-20 15:00 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 268I saw Ruby a couple of times and was beginning to get comfortable, but twice now in the last two months, she's ghosted me after me driving to Tampa from zephyrhills. The first time I believed she fell asleep (her story), but this past weekend, I spoke to her on the way, within 15 minutes of her hotel room, and then nothing when I got there.
Originally Posted by TickleBoy1
[View Original Post]
She does give good BBJCIM, but when driving from zhills, I don't have patients to deal with ghosting. Lining something else up is tough and then they can ghost me too!
-
01-08-20 09:55 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 1484Puerto Rican
Has anyone experienced her, this one that has no name?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/38617744/
-
01-07-20 20:48 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 200St. Pete Visit
Check out Summer Rain, she is a great provider:
Originally Posted by ZandCandMe
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...439/3342189886
She has a few reviews on this thread.
-
01-07-20 20:46 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 200Summer Rain
She is in St. Pete:
Originally Posted by FlbMac31
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...439/3342189886
-
01-07-20 20:45 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 200Summer Rain URL Correction
The url I provided does not work. Here is her latest ad:
Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...439/3342189886
It looks like she is in the St. Pete area now. The last time I saw her she was at a low budget motel off Busch Blvd.
-
01-07-20 12:17 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 200Summer Rain
If you are looking for Summer Rain, here is her add:
Originally Posted by FlbMac31
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/42303462/
She is a great provider. Excellent head game and easy to communicate with. She claims she is a gusher but I thinks it's fake.
-
01-07-20 08:22 #7109Regular Member

Posts: 9She was on Busch Blvd
She was at a lower end motel on Busch Blvd. When I saw her 2 weeks ago. Hhr was $100. Can't remember if she advertised QV rate.
Originally Posted by FlbMac31
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 19:48 #7108Banned Member

Posts: 658Rates and Region
Mac is always looking for a great head game. But no rates or region to plan on a trip. Are we dealing with TIA or north county?
Mac OUt.
Originally Posted by Aibhne27
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 17:23 #7107Regular Member

Posts: 9Agreed, she's a keeper!
She is certainly one of the most straightforward, and funn providers I have seen. Fairly priced, offers everything, and is very passionate. Head included lots of attention to the boys & rimming, there's a minimal upcharge for Greek, and she really enjoys what she is doing. Summer insists she prefers us older gents due to less drama & less hoodlum behavior. Treat her with respect & you will have a great time.
Originally Posted by JFK2016;4603486[URL
-
01-06-20 15:03 #7106Banned Member

Posts: 986There is a section
For St. Pete. You will find appropriate info in there.
Originally Posted by ZandCandMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 12:17 #7105Regular Member

Posts: 9Totally agree!
I agree; Summer is very down to earth, enthusiastic & passionate. Strong head skills, loves DATY, and really tries to please. Good value & just 20 for Greek add-on. Not a clock-watcher.
Originally Posted by JFK2016;4603486[URL
-
01-06-20 11:41 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 545Summer Rain. Great time
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/42303462/
Still a great time. No bullshit attitude. I highly recommend to try at least once.
-
01-06-20 07:33 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 74St. Pete Beach
Visiting St. Pete beach. Looking for some local recommendations in the immediate area. PM if you care to share.










Reply With Quote




