Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 19310
-
01-07-20 07:15 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 30Bellah
I had seen her a couple of times in the past couple of years, and she was always a good time. I knew she had some type of heart surgery within the past year. What was the cause of her death?
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 06:40 #6904Regular Member

Posts: 16Stacey MI
IMHO, Stacey is decent looking girl with nice boobs but seemed very tired and lackluster when I went to see her. She attempted to be nice but could tell she wasn't into it. My take is she's seeing too many clients. I'm sure some guys had a good experience but not for me, size or lackluster attitude I've seen better providers for half the price.
-
01-07-20 00:15 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 545DAMN! 'thanks' for confirming. Sad to lose nice ones like her. RI. P.
Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
F1.
-
01-07-20 00:08 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 381Much better. LOL.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 23:33 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 76Thank you Hobby man for the clarification. May her soul rest in peace. (prayers) .
Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 22:04 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 151Tryxy
I have been trying to read her script tat for months (obviously her photos have had my attention) and the best I can tell it is "Misconstrued" - is that right?
Interesting. As in wrongly interpreted. I bet that's a great story.
-
01-06-20 15:13 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 468Thanks for the math calculations and deep insight, smh!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 14:36 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 37Tryxy
Seen her a few times myself. Always a fun time.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
She can be a little chatty at times. But boy she she sure knows how to get jr going.
-
01-06-20 14:32 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 2959Stacey's quite the topic!
I came across one post, followed to the next and so on. By my count, this is the 14th post of yours about Stacey and, of course, each of those was responding to another post, probably close to 30 posts in total, all on this one provider! Considering the back and forth, I'd say they could all be summed up with your words of "To each his own" and "opinions may vary"! Truer words have never been spoken, kind of the entire point of this forum. If you didn't enjoy your time with Stacey, or any provider, don't see her again. If you did enjoy your time, then go back for another visit.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 13:56 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 1943Tyxy
WOW! What a fantastic review! After reading this, I feel Ike contacting this woman immediately! This is what I truly enjoy about the Forum, someone relating a good experience in BTW, a great descriptive manner. You sir must be a writer, because your review tells a complete story. I just wish more mongers would relate their positive experiences with great girls like her, whom I'm sure could benefit from the great review!
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 13:45 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 758How was that big nasty lump on her neck?? I went to see her a few weeks ago got a look at her she looked in really ruff shape I told her call me when she straighten herself out a bit.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 13:45 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 181Jade
I visited Jade last week in Merritt Island and had a great time! She is definitely the girl in the pics and was a lot of fun and a full GFE for me. She is a little shy but very cute and sexy with a great set of tits and ass, her body is damn near perfect! Definitely into all of the acronyms and has moved to the top of my ATF list. I'll be seeing her whenever she has an incall available. Great fun, go see her fellas!
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/069842936396
-
01-06-20 12:50 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 381Tryxy
So was in the mood to see someone different today and I definately made the right choice. I've been looking at Tryxy's pics and adds for some time and then today, she has some new pics, and I text, relatively quick reply says she would love to see me. She calls me and we talked for a few minutes and sexy voice, even sounds pretty. Asked for an hour as long as she would wear the white outfit with those fuck me crazy boots. She giggles and said yeah we can make that happen. Well she came outside the apt to get me and at first I was disappointed as she was in jeans and a little tank top. But wow, she has a very nice ass. She walks me to the playroom and tells me to have a seat for a minute. Several minutes later she walks back in the room wearing the outfit and she has this sexy grin about her. I get very comfortable and straddles me, and says your going to like this. With that my dream starts with me exposing her small but very nice breasts, soft but firm and the nipple got very hard as I introduced my mouth to them, she lets out these soft moans to let me know I'm on track. Then some very passionate kissing, and she works her way down, and I much rather give, but she has my mind thinking other wise, wow her BBBJ skills are damn good, that alone could be worth a trip. Told her it was my turn she stood up and I pulled off her outfit, but had to keep the boots on for a bit longer. When she layed down and I eased those legs apart, the view was awesome, very pretty clean shaven little kitty. Very fresh and as I got to going, again she made it very clear when I was in the right spot, again she is not loud but you know when you hit the mark. I stayed and enjoyed her sweet taste for a couple good Os on her part, and I got to say eye contact while while doing the DATY, is a turn on, especially when you see them start to roll back and the moans get heavier. I slide up and into a cover and ease on in, I can feel her wetness and how tight that kitty had a hold of me. Spent some time in mish and we rolled over her climbing on top and DAMN the eye contact with the sexiest grin and when she started gliding those hips back and forth on me, her hands on my chest back and forth and then arching her back breasts forward shoulders back and kitty getting wetter with every glide forward and back, I sat up slid to the edge of the bed holder her sexy little ass in my hands her legs drapped over my arms and I continued to glide her back and forth, and then we spun around for some doggie, another great view as she pushed her sexy ass in the air layed her head on the bed and looked over her shoulder her hand on her kitty opening it up and said come back inside baby. My pleasure. Well she is sensual and when I started getting close I rolled her back over to mish slide inside and the deep strokes with her looking me in the eye as she dfk me. I could feel how tight and wet she was and there was no more holding back, I filled the bag, and could then feel kitty make sure she milked every last ounce I had. Very good time and I really wish I wouldn't have waited so long to see her. But there is no doubt I will be back see her again. I think she may become my new ATF. She is pretty, nice body. Will be back again soon.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/164223989599
-
01-06-20 12:43 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 196Skinny
Is it just naturally thin, eating disorder skinny or candy skinny? Big difference!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 12:03 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 2959Rachel
Looks like she's back, or still around, whichever. She's got an ad in STG posted earlier today, though she's apparently in Cocoa for now.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/967800766118










Reply With Quote





