Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,341 to 23,355 of 30814
-
01-06-20 10:28 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 1710Saw her almost a decade ago. She's legit, or was back then.
Originally Posted by FinDommeSymone
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 10:26 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 1710She's 100% legit, clean, sweet girl with some minor rules. She's been around a long time. I was a regular of hers for a while because if someone else fell through, she was always there and responsive at a moment's notice. BBBJ, COB, DATY. Everything else covered. She's got a mellow vibe about her and my only complaint is she's not very flexible to different positions. Prefers mish and about 75% of the time she grabs you and limits movement, which had me take a break from her since it got to the point where I couldn't really fuck her. But she's a safe bet and has a sexy bod. Her boyfriend will sneaky out of the room and sit on the stairs looking sullen while you pass by after you've been in his sugar momma's holes and cum on her tits, but that's his choice!
Originally Posted by Hiamey;4602838[URL
-
01-06-20 09:46 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 546Excuse
Am going to Walmart. LOL. A SP told me years ago to use that. And it has worked.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 09:46 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 42Search Roxie or Pinkie I think.
Just go back a few days.
Originally Posted by Thrilla7
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 09:44 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 546Mom daughter
These two have plenty of reviews in the Greensboro forum.
Originally Posted by Thrilla7
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 09:15 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 112She was just calling herself Yolandi in the last ad she posted, which I asked about, so I'm guessing she is a fake.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 08:07 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 60Mom daughter
Anybody go visit the mom / daughter posting in chapel hill? Together or separately? http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/726076560644.
-
01-06-20 03:05 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 263Go to excuse
For attached mongers, what is the best reason you give your SO when you need to get away for mongering?
-
01-06-20 01:37 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 513Tell BKS
I had a bad experience with a provider once and they made good on it. As good as they could anyway. It was agreeable to me.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 23:32 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 312Adonna BKS
That kinda ticks me off. I had asked to see her, and they said she wasn't feeling well. So I went to see Destini. Who was quite a bit on the thicker side, and was high as a kite. Not much chemistry at all. I should've held out and see Adonna, but BKS reviews said not GFE.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 22:01 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 546Last edited by Hiamey; 01-05-20 at 22:02. Reason: Add pic
-
01-05-20 20:20 #7463Senior Member

Posts: 214Brittany
Anyone seen Brittany? Doesn't appear to have been reviewed yet.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/352752030244
-
01-05-20 14:46 #7462Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone Seen Symone The Grecian Goddess Before?
She responds quickly! Does a security check to ensure her safety. She's doing outcalls only and would hate to book with a bad person, or not the photos in the ad. I'll post a link below.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/6997090
-
01-05-20 12:11 #7461Senior Member

Posts: 531Bks
See link in previous post. Registering on website was not enough, I had to communicate with admin to be screened. I did that through an Eros ad email link but it may have been an option to simply PM admin once registered on the website. I don't know what info they currently require.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 07:53 #7460Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks,
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
Thumbs up for the dream? Or just move on? They have mixed reviews.










Reply With Quote






