Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13055

    Info

    Any info?

    I have an itch that I might need this one to scratch!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/961421796955

  2. #13054

    Blue / Saphire

    So, I know most of you remember Blue aka Saphire, the White PAWG that used to frequent here and the 757. Unfortunately she's somewhat out of the game. I say somewhat because she found a sugar daddy that gives her 400-500/ hhr for basic plain Jane stuff. She said she doesn't see the point in doing 120/ hhrs anymore and won't even entertain them even from her previous regulars. I can't knock the hustle, but in case any of you were wondering where she went, that's what happened, as unfortunate as it is to say. I'll miss seeing her face down.

  3. #13053
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMon  [View Original Post]
    Got the pleasure of finally scheduling with Kryss recently. Nothing too new to report. Greek was off the table, however, she eagerly provided BBJCIMNSNQ. Wonderful, friendly, and with a big heart. She deserves to be treated right, folks.
    Can you shoot me her info? Haven't seen her in awhile and sorting through her many previous numbers aren't fun LOL.

  4. #13052

    Kryss

    Got the pleasure of finally scheduling with Kryss recently. Nothing too new to report. Greek was off the table, however, she eagerly provided BBJCIMNSNQ. Wonderful, friendly, and with a big heart. She deserves to be treated right, folks.

  5. #13051
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    So I found someone who would give someone as favorable as Maria a run for her money! My dream with this woman tonight was absolutely outstanding. Very pretty for one (looks better in person versus the pics in my opinion). Great personality and conversation. One hell of a body. And I like women who are slightly taller than average (she's about 5'10). Qv was. 8. BJ was exceptional. Went to FS and in both positions I was going hard on her to the point where I was actually getting winded, and I am in very good shape so that is saying something; yet she could handle it all. Her enthusiasm matches Maria's, and those who know her know that to be a great thing. Finished with BBJCIM. Afterwards we kicked it and chatted for about 2 hours before I left. 110% certainty that I will be seeing this woman again. Oh oh and by the way, he has a dog, a Border Collie, who I became good friends with LOL (he was in bathroom during our session).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41201648/
    Saw her again tonight in chester. Nice sweet lady. No complaints here. Call well ahead as she shares a room with another working lady. She tends to be available later in the day / night.

  6. #13050

    Robin the older lady

    Quote Originally Posted by CAHiker  [View Original Post]
    Just saw she's on vacation for a few months at least. I always liked her service. Sh'e not enthusiastic, but allows me to have my fun.
    Here's the link about who I'm referring to being on vacation til March at least looks like. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/593890338242.

  7. #13049

    Used to date her LOL

    She used to love Greek, and wanted me to do it hard on her, That was two years ago. Does she look like in the pics? Anybody tried her? Thinking about calling her http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/873910945101.

  8. #13048

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to a few providers, one I checked on in an earlier post, but no response.

    Messaged Tamara. She responded and looks really good. Her reviews seem to be good as well.

    Plan on seeing her. Does anyone know if she does outcall? If you have seen her, let me know through pm if incall is safe location.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/40255499/
    Saw her a while back no outcalls. I had no issues but it has been a minute was on Willis Road back when I saw her.

  9. #13047

    Tamara

    Reached out to a few providers, one I checked on in an earlier post, but no response.

    Messaged Tamara. She responded and looks really good. Her reviews seem to be good as well.

    Plan on seeing her. Does anyone know if she does outcall? If you have seen her, let me know through pm if incall is safe location.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/40255499/

  10. #13046
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Does she do outcall? I reached out. No response yet.
    She does outcall, but she's really bad about getting back to you in a timely manner.

  11. #13045
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/639444502295

    Was wondering if anybody is sampling this.
    I think that's Lacy. I'm pretty sure I posted about her 2 or 3 weeks ago. Lots of reviews.

  12. #13044
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/639444502295

    Was wondering if anybody is sampling this.
    I believe she has been mentioned a bunch. Search Stella / Lacey.

  13. #13043

    Fee

    Just visit fee it was horrible. First of all the living Situation is a trap house. Her prices bbj40 qv80, apartment was crowded, went back to her room two single beds on the floor and needle on the dresser. So I just ask for bbj rushing and she a bbw couldn't stay on her knees. She was looking for her nexts fix's. She had the nerves to tell me I should of gave her 60. I stop her and just left. Never again.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...1/399657396757

  14. #13042

    Darbytown East End Jackie

    Anyone heard or seen Jackie I had a pretty good friendship with her would give her a ride and I haven't heard or seen anything mentioned about her in a while. I hope she is good after her accident she never really got back on her feet.

  15. #13041

    Anyone Sampling

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/639444502295

    Was wondering if anybody is sampling this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape