Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,016 to 18,030 of 26406
-
01-06-20 14:04 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 258Anna
Anyone know what happened to Anna? She used to stay off of 6th and Burnham, also briefly at the hideaway.
-
01-06-20 13:47 #8390Senior Member

Posts: 135Peach
She was a lemon. Stay away nothing close to a sweet peach. Watch out for her pimp too.
Originally Posted by SlipKid77
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 12:42 #8389Senior Member

Posts: 39Georgia Peach
Saw her some time ago nice girl pleasant small tits not 36 ok BJ but nothing special she is pleasant little rushed but not to bad.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 11:14 #8388Senior Member

Posts: 27Riiiiiiiiiight
You can clearly see the stock image watermark.
Originally Posted by Xcvatr
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 11:01 #8387Senior Member

Posts: 1244Tinyeye
UTR? Real? A simple image search shows that is a stock image on many image sites.
Originally Posted by Xcvatr
[View Original Post]
https://tineye.com/search/f4c279eeb2...988c8a2?page=1
-
01-06-20 10:04 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 774Links
Candy, Amy, Bolt on Amy. 3 reports / questions, no links. I'm sure there are guys much smarter than me to figure out who you're talking about but for the rest of us morons include a link.
-
01-06-20 09:45 #8385Regular Member

Posts: 23Little spinner
Dreamt I was seeing this lady for some time, she was utr but lost her job so she is advertising more now, small firm titties, tight as can be, BBBJ, all holes open, dreams didn't disappoint me.
-
01-06-20 09:26 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 135Georgia' peach
Anyone seen this one or have any info?
PM me if you prefer.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/854435592905
-
01-06-20 08:06 #8383Banned Member

Posts: 505She's a street walker, pics are old.
Originally Posted by MasterGramp
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 07:52 #8382Senior Member

Posts: 354Barbie
Barbie.
Has anyone seen the Sa or Stg barbie? Tells me that she hosts around Sussex. Scheduling a challenge as she has a child.
https://www.seeking.com/member/da262...d-e36a2488b455
-
01-06-20 06:39 #8381Senior Member

Posts: 386Bolt on Amy
She seems to have disappeared, hope she's OK, has anyone seen bolt on Amy, used to be at motel around 13th & college, she's gone silent for 2 months, on a dude note 2 weeks a saw Betsy at a motel way out on Appleton, service was smooth very attentive, bbbjcimws, multiple positions, BBFS, she had multiple orgasms, tons of m8 aning & begging for more, jo drama at all, great time, funny thing, she wanted to get together real soon again like that night, she hasn't answered since, anyone no anything, I'd definitely repeat.
Eagle 19.
-
01-06-20 06:06 #8380Senior Member

Posts: 1136I would recommend passing but to each is own. Her looks are quite deceiving. I wouldn't scoop her up if I saw her on the south loop where she was a regular.
Originally Posted by MasterGramp
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 02:46 #8379Regular Member

Posts: 21Recent Katt / Jamie Visits?
Any met with Katt / Jamie in her incall recently if safe or should I stick to outcall or car date with her? I've never met her but she looks decent in new pics.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/148189598968
-
01-05-20 22:35 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 763Brandy
Brandy aka Sandy was a FB friend a couple of years ago. I unfriended her because her posts were angry, hostile and a bit crazy. I had at one point tried to hook up with her but the crazy made me rethink the plan. Recently I stumbled on a STG ad with her picks. I may take the risk and try her because I like her look. (And maybe I'm crazy). I tried to message her to see if the ad is legit. No response so far. Anyone know her or responded to her ad?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/484438418481
-
01-05-20 21:05 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 48Amy
She thinks pu__y is GPS not. She is a waste of your time.
BEERTOWN OUT.









Reply With Quote





