High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 829 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 879 929 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by Fffun  [View Original Post]
    Searched, but nada. Anyone have any intel?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/634760086571
    I saw her a couple of times. She is cute, but too much candy. Much skinnier than the pics on the ad. She always covers her arms cause of may candies. Might be a turn off for some.

  2. #6870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Ke-Ke

    Searched, but nada. Anyone have any intel?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/634760086571

  3. #6869

    Bellah

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    I think she had a operation not to long ago http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...5&d=1530110756.
    Sad to hear of her demise. I only saw her once, over a year ago, but she was nice.

  4. #6868

    Archived Bellah Link

    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePasta  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or a picture of her? There were so many Bella's in the county at one point in time. Just wondering which one of them are you mentioning about?

    - WP.
    She went by Bellah, not Bella (and Porsha in the distant post). Always reasonable donation and great attitude. Was in and out of the game over the years. Here's a link to an archived ad: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/255440827407.

  5. #6867
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #6866

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    Her ad from Friday said that was her last day in the game. She was an amazing provider and I wish her the best of luck.
    Her ad also included - "no new friends".

    There may be some wiggle room in her future for her more "generous" current friends.

    Just wishing I could have been one. Her reviews matched her good looks.

    G8 r.

  7. #6865

    Bella GOD SPEED

    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePasta  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or a picture of her? There were so many Bella's in the county at one point in time. Just wondering which one of them are you mentioning about?

    - WP.
    I think she had a operation not to long ago http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...5&d=1530110756.

  8. #6864

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Seen here ad off an on for awhile. She is thinner now.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...w/893679056381

    Thanks.
    Saw her in the weeeee hours of the morning last month . 80 for HH. She was so skinny that I was quite concerned for her health. The dream was ok and decent, but her lack of weight was just Unnerving a little bit.

  9. #6863

    Anyone seen Trish

    Seen here ad off an on for awhile. She is thinner now.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...w/893679056381

    Thanks.

  10. #6862

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    The lack of business during the holidays is taking its toll and Sunny could really use some help. I do what I can but I don't have the budget to do it alone. I see her once a week for a Benjamin, which also includes a carton of smokes, any supplies she needs and a tank of gas. What she really needs is some more customers. She needs to make $500 a week to cover rent. Even at her modest donation fee (80 hh, 140 fh), one customer a day would be enough. If she's unable to do that she'll be forced to leave the area and we'll lose another great provider.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0192&cityid=86

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/344114524368

    http://archive.ph/rhmI8
    She should thank you because I visited her after reading your post.

  11. #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Is she gone now? Texted no reply she used to be good replying.
    Her ad from Friday said that was her last day in the game. She was an amazing provider and I wish her the best of luck.

  12. #6860

    Interesting STG Ad

    You'd think this provider would do a little photoshopping before putting this ad up.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/207796680562

    http://archive.ph/2PkS3

  13. #6859
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Rachel? She hasn't advertised in a while and I haven't seen any glamour pics. Has she left the area? Gone UTR? Left the business? Adopted by a sugar daddy?

    http://archive.ph/vpCER
    "was wondering the same- I wish she knew I wanted to be adopted".

  14. #6858

    Sharon / Legz

    I saw this top notch provider a few weeks ago. Her rates are reasonable and she is a legend on the Orlando Board. I guess she is staying in this area for awhile. She has the body of a twenty-five year old, although she is older with beautiful blonde hair, a great attitude and excellent skills. I thoroughly enjoyed our visit and she was friendly, nice and more than accommodating. Great BBBJ and all GFE! I highly recommend, she says she is having a slow day, but then I reminded her of all the football today. Give her a call, she is a once in a lifetime monger experience, I assure you!

  15. #6857

    Brittany has retired

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Is she gone now? Texted no reply she used to be good replying.
    Brittany in Titusville ran an AD on Friday saying that it was her last night and now she is done. That sucks because she was an awesome provider. So anyone that waited and didn't she her, looks like you are SOL.

    T76.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape