Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvatr  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I was seeing this lady for some time, she was utr but lost her job so she is advertising more now, small firm titties, tight as can be, BBBJ, all holes open, dreams didn't disappoint me.
    Definitely interested, looks TGTBT but hey you never know. I haven't seen an ad and you didn't post a link. If you could post for the rest of us or PM which ever you prefer.

  2. #8392

    Bambi

    Had Bambi over last week. She only does outcall. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/510805814942 My experience is much the same as others have reported. Cute, very petite and clean. Very reasonable donation. It's pretty clear she's in it for the $$. BBBJ, daty, I think anal might be had although I didn't ask. BJ was wet, but uninspired. Clean daty with little to no response. CFS and again uninspired. Had her finish me BBBJ cim. She gagged at the first hint of jizz and pulled away leaving me to air jordan. Nice enough girl, but unless I see reports she's upped her game, I won't repeat.

  3. #8391

    Anna

    Anyone know what happened to Anna? She used to stay off of 6th and Burnham, also briefly at the hideaway.

  4. #8390

    Peach

    She was a lemon. Stay away nothing close to a sweet peach. Watch out for her pimp too.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipKid77  [View Original Post]
    Saw her some time ago nice girl pleasant small tits not 36 ok BJ but nothing special she is pleasant little rushed but not to bad.

  5. #8389

    Georgia Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one or have any info?

    PM me if you prefer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/854435592905
    Saw her some time ago nice girl pleasant small tits not 36 ok BJ but nothing special she is pleasant little rushed but not to bad.

  6. #8388

    Riiiiiiiiiight

    You can clearly see the stock image watermark.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvatr  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I was seeing this lady for some time, she was utr but lost her job so she is advertising more now, small firm titties, tight as can be, BBBJ, all holes open, dreams didn't disappoint me.

  7. #8387

    Tinyeye

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvatr  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I was seeing this lady for some time, she was utr but lost her job so she is advertising more now, small firm titties, tight as can be, BBBJ, all holes open, dreams didn't disappoint me.
    UTR? Real? A simple image search shows that is a stock image on many image sites.

    https://tineye.com/search/f4c279eeb2...988c8a2?page=1

  8. #8386

    Links

    Candy, Amy, Bolt on Amy. 3 reports / questions, no links. I'm sure there are guys much smarter than me to figure out who you're talking about but for the rest of us morons include a link.

  9. #8385

    Little spinner

    Dreamt I was seeing this lady for some time, she was utr but lost her job so she is advertising more now, small firm titties, tight as can be, BBBJ, all holes open, dreams didn't disappoint me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNjUwMDQ1MTJhMTdjZTlmYzg4N2NlM2EzMmU2YmUwMTgxZmU2ODA.jpg‎  

  10. #8384

    Georgia' peach

    Anyone seen this one or have any info?

    PM me if you prefer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/854435592905

  11. #8383
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGramp  [View Original Post]
    Any met with Katt / Jamie in her incall recently if safe or should I stick to outcall or car date with her? I've never met her but she looks decent in new pics.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/148189598968
    She's a street walker, pics are old.

  12. #8382

    Barbie

    Barbie.

    Has anyone seen the Sa or Stg barbie? Tells me that she hosts around Sussex. Scheduling a challenge as she has a child.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/da262...d-e36a2488b455

  13. #8381

    Bolt on Amy

    She seems to have disappeared, hope she's OK, has anyone seen bolt on Amy, used to be at motel around 13th & college, she's gone silent for 2 months, on a dude note 2 weeks a saw Betsy at a motel way out on Appleton, service was smooth very attentive, bbbjcimws, multiple positions, BBFS, she had multiple orgasms, tons of m8 aning & begging for more, jo drama at all, great time, funny thing, she wanted to get together real soon again like that night, she hasn't answered since, anyone no anything, I'd definitely repeat.

    Eagle 19.

  14. #8380
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGramp  [View Original Post]
    Any met with Katt / Jamie in her incall recently if safe or should I stick to outcall or car date with her? I've never met her but she looks decent in new pics.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/148189598968
    I would recommend passing but to each is own. Her looks are quite deceiving. I wouldn't scoop her up if I saw her on the south loop where she was a regular.

  15. #8379

    Recent Katt / Jamie Visits?

    Any met with Katt / Jamie in her incall recently if safe or should I stick to outcall or car date with her? I've never met her but she looks decent in new pics.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/148189598968

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape