Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 17948
-
01-06-20 18:37 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 173Wants a deposit
She requires a deposit so my conversations with her never got past that!
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 14:52 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 41Ashlee, be careful!
Let's get warm together 31 years old.
11:50 AM on 2020-01-06.
Hey Ashlee here. I'm providing in and outcall in Lexington. I live alone. Non-smoker and I have no pets. I have a nice, safe, clean apt located in downtown Lexington. So. When your tired of the rest, come to the best. ((me! Call or txt to set something up a s. A. p (859) xxx-8x29. I look forward to hearing from you.
She is a thief! Be careful.
-
01-06-20 13:59 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 115Any info
Hey guys. Been laying low for a bit but getting back in the game. Any info on this one? http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/080334774779.
-
01-06-20 02:57 #3740Banned Member

Posts: 23Big girl seen her like a yr ago good BBBJ offered everything reasonably priced but she was a big girl so a little to big for me so never repeated but if you like big joints I would say she was pleasant enough friendly easy going nice enough skills but like I said was like a year ago.
Originally Posted by DdubLexman
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 02:51 #3739Banned Member

Posts: 23Ddublexman Gypsie
I've seen her like a year ago off Winchester rd hamburg are she was pleasant enough good BBBJ she's a big girl so not so easy to enjoy if your on the smaller side but head was good but I never repeated.
-
01-05-20 20:11 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 123Dark fairy
On a side note I'm going to be trying dark fairy in about 2 weeks saw her vids on xvideo and wow going to try her plus she has good reports.
-
01-05-20 20:07 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 123Gypsy
She has good reviews I asked a few days ago and it was all good check mystery post that was 1 of her names I've been trying to get a hold of her but she has not responded tried 3 days in a row so I don't know.
Originally Posted by DdubLexman
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 18:42 #3736Regular Member

Posts: 7Katie
Got to see Katie for QV. Easy set up, nice girl. I was nervous and she tried to set me at ease right away. Stripped and got down to business quickly- great tits and skills at an affordable cost. Will repeat for sure.
-
01-05-20 14:55 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 44Gypsy. Any Experiences?
Hey mongers,
Anyone dreamed with Gypsy recently? Ad on STG. Link is below. Thanks in advance.
I think she possibly went by a different name in the past. Looks fun!
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/787387272963
-
01-05-20 13:01 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 387Angel on Tryst
I know she's advertised on other sites before. Tanned big tittled MILF. Anyone have any info on her? She's on tryst link. Ty.
-
01-05-20 12:44 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 204Here
Here's one advertising limited time in Lex, usually in Louisville https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/42176910/.
-
01-05-20 12:23 #3732Banned Member

Posts: 415Speaking of exotic experiences,
Have any of you fellow mongers ever had a Thai Basket Job?! OMG!
Originally Posted by TechSticles
[View Original Post]
Ah, memories. .
-
01-05-20 11:47 #3731Banned Member

Posts: 545Cambiodian six pack
Sounds like a good life. I'm just wondering how they divy up the 10 bucks? Finisher get a bonus?
Originally Posted by TechSticles
[View Original Post]
They all get a buck and the finisher get a fin.
A2
-
01-05-20 11:35 #3730Banned Member

Posts: 415Sweetest, funniest, new girl, DeeDee, whatever!
Been following the threads on this girl. Holy Crap! Threatening to call the cops? KILL PEOPLE? Damn! This girl may have some good product, don't know, but she needs some serious work on her marketing skills! LOL.
So I’m one less Monger who’ll be trying to hook up with this girl. But to those of you still willing to try, I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Looking forward to future reviews about this girl, good or bad.
yall be safe out there.
-
01-05-20 06:15 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 243Seeking info
Really like the looks of this lady, does anyone have any experience??
Thanks in advance.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brandy-e...exington-49837











Reply With Quote





