Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 24836
-
01-06-20 10:43 #12476Senior Member

Posts: 421She is coming from Dayton: www.mslovelylou.com.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 09:04 #12475Senior Member

Posts: 658Why?
Dude, why look for a provider if you can get it at a bar for free? I'll trade places with you!
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 08:47 #12474Senior Member

Posts: 224Mouth or Throat?
I once had a reliable provider without a gag reflex that was very good at holding her breath and would ask me to fuck her throat and finish while still in there, pumping her belly full! I did oblige happily. Must be a rare thing, and haven't encountered that level of skill in person ever again. Obviously it's a niche market. Good luck and keep us all posted! RBI.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 08:02 #12473Senior Member

Posts: 273Ter
Amazing news. Now only if Hotfriends was still around we would all be golden!! LOL.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 07:59 #12472Senior Member

Posts: 120Face
Word has it that the chick is happy to provide that.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/42315839/
-
01-06-20 02:08 #12471Senior Member

Posts: 244Looking for info
So this weekend went out and meet this girl at a bar downtown. We talked for a while and ended up back at my place. When it came down to having fun she said her Aunt Flo was visiting. WTF she could not tell me that at the bar, but she said I could face fu#k her. Never tried that ok, damn it was fun. Does any provider offer this as a service. I know most won't give info if you ask over text. If you know of anyone please PM me.
-
01-05-20 21:22 #12470Senior Member

Posts: 617P411 doesn't put up with that shit. Report her, and she's gone. If you have the documentation, they'll look at it and take appropriate measures. I had someone from Florida do the same to me a few months ago. She's no longer permitted to advertise there.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 20:26 #12469Senior Member

Posts: 617For those of us that have used this amazing resource for years in an effort to increase our hobby enjoyment with minimal disappointments, this is phenomenal news.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 19:47 #12468Senior Member

Posts: 421Ter
TER is up and running without a proxy. About damn time.
-
01-05-20 19:46 #12467Senior Member

Posts: 421Bro drop me her number, I don't have p411. Inbox me, I want to bug the shit out of her.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:41 #12466Senior Member

Posts: 312Noelle
Does anyone know about this girl from P411? Her name is Noelle. She is a (seemingly) beautiful ebony.
https://preferred411.com/P164511
-
01-05-20 17:16 #12465Senior Member

Posts: 312Deposits
Thanks and I would just keep that deposit wherever you have it now! BTW is she coming to see only you or is she on a tour of some sort?
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:14 #12464Senior Member

Posts: 312Wow
So, I turned my phone back on today. The texts and threats just keep coming. I'm reasonably sure she was not trying to involve me in a sting, but more sure that I did the right thing by not going through with seeing this psycho!!
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
She is threatning that she has friends that can find out who I am and they can "hurt" me in many ways! This poor girl needs mental help. I feel sorry for her but mongers be advised!
Again, always follow those spidey senses men. This is not the first time I feel like I have avoided some trouble. There is always another time and another professional to have your fun!
-
01-05-20 15:14 #12463Senior Member

Posts: 60Deposits, someone to beware of
There was a girl 2 years ago that advertised massages on CL, AA, almost bald head, or very short.
Actually stole a couple hundred from me, but she made the mistake of telling me where her day job was.
Got some of it back.
But,
I recently responded to a girl asking for a simple 2 for a deposit to schedule.
I thought it was ok, until I sent it thru a payment service a popular pal of mine.
And then discovered when they gave me her email, it was not the white girl in the pic she priovided.
But the same AA girl.
Her name is Knicare, that's a name you won't soon forget, & neither did I.
Lost the 2, but wanted to warn,.
-
01-05-20 14:59 #12462

Posts: 123Deposits
The only reason for a deposit is to rip somebody off. I learned that lesson the hard way, but got off easy. It wasn't a very big deposit. Never again.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




