Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 19309
-
01-06-20 11:29 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 2959So she's a toothpick?
Holy hell, how can anyone possibly be thinner than that? Just my opinion, but the picture shows a woman that's too damn thin as it is! Any thinner and she might get snapped in two!
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 10:54 #6888Regular Member

Posts: 9I saw her a couple of times. She is cute, but too much candy. Much skinnier than the pics on the ad. She always covers her arms cause of may candies. Might be a turn off for some.
Originally Posted by Fffun
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 10:45 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 196Ke-Ke
Searched, but nada. Anyone have any intel?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/634760086571
-
01-06-20 10:16 #6886Banned Member

Posts: 551Bellah
Sad to hear of her demise. I only saw her once, over a year ago, but she was nice.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 09:47 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 194Archived Bellah Link
She went by Bellah, not Bella (and Porsha in the distant post). Always reasonable donation and great attitude. Was in and out of the game over the years. Here's a link to an archived ad: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/255440827407.
Originally Posted by WhitePasta
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 08:26 #6884Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-06-20 01:04 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 151Brittany
Her ad also included - "no new friends".
Originally Posted by MightyMouse34
[View Original Post]
There may be some wiggle room in her future for her more "generous" current friends.
Just wishing I could have been one. Her reviews matched her good looks.
G8 r.
-
01-05-20 23:56 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 253Bella GOD SPEED
I think she had a operation not to long ago http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...5&d=1530110756.
Originally Posted by WhitePasta
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 23:52 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 253Yep
Saw her in the weeeee hours of the morning last month . 80 for HH. She was so skinny that I was quite concerned for her health. The dream was ok and decent, but her lack of weight was just Unnerving a little bit.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 23:07 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 302Anyone seen Trish
Seen here ad off an on for awhile. She is thinner now.
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...w/893679056381
Thanks.
-
01-05-20 22:28 #6879Banned Member

Posts: 551Sunny
She should thank you because I visited her after reading your post.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 21:24 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 63Her ad from Friday said that was her last day in the game. She was an amazing provider and I wish her the best of luck.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 21:07 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 1755Interesting STG Ad
You'd think this provider would do a little photoshopping before putting this ad up.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/207796680562
http://archive.ph/2PkS3
-
01-05-20 19:13 #6876Regular Member

Posts: 24"was wondering the same- I wish she knew I wanted to be adopted".
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:07 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 1943Sharon / Legz
I saw this top notch provider a few weeks ago. Her rates are reasonable and she is a legend on the Orlando Board. I guess she is staying in this area for awhile. She has the body of a twenty-five year old, although she is older with beautiful blonde hair, a great attitude and excellent skills. I thoroughly enjoyed our visit and she was friendly, nice and more than accommodating. Great BBBJ and all GFE! I highly recommend, she says she is having a slow day, but then I reminded her of all the football today. Give her a call, she is a once in a lifetime monger experience, I assure you!











Reply With Quote




