Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1957
-
01-13-20 09:45 #862Senior Member

Posts: 179Peach Garden Spa
This spa in very close and convenient for me in Lunenberg. Haven't visited in a year. Women were very plane. Has the spa improved any? Still open? Better options suggested. Thanks.
-
01-11-20 13:45 #861Senior Member

Posts: 159Research
If you google the street with the word massage or spa you will be illuminated. I believe this place is legit. However, there is one therapist who used to post regularly on CL, and provided massage plus out of her home.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 14:10 #860Senior Member

Posts: 333Well I had sent that via PM to merely mention my concern in private, however since we are talking about it here I would simply say to everyone to think about how you word the posts. It's one thing to give the address or street of a massage parlor but it's an entirely different to out a provider's private residence. Granted, as SW mentions, the posts thus far haven't done that, but if that massage parlor becomes popular and a topic of discussion and it's exact address gets posted regularly it probably wouldn't be too difficult to put two and two together.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 21:17 #859Senior Member

Posts: 389Holly
Iamme is correct. This is definitely Holly from way back when, BP / CL days. Had tried to schedule with her on a few occasions but was never able to connect. Positive reviews from what I remember.
Originally Posted by Patten
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 20:50 #858Senior Member

Posts: 931Respite
It was reported that Wendy was heading to China, incorrect, saw her a week or so ago. She is heading to California for a 2 week vacation, to see her son (and I think there is a grandchild) . Remember, white van, she's in, if its out, 95% of the time she's gone. I am not sure who is filling in, I assume Annie / Nancy will be back, and in charge, the temp, may be FS, may not. If you call during Wendy's absence, she still answers the phone, and will call the ladies to let them know who you are, and if you a safe for FS, or just a HJ.
Originally Posted by Hygocoser
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:44 #857Senior Member

Posts: 152Trip
Been dying to take that trip again, but someone (u know who) LOL, always get in my way.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:39 #856Senior Member

Posts: 152Busty blonde
Never saw her either, but I remember her ad on BP. Her ad says Busty blonde for hot oil sensual massage, you can massage me as as well. And no cologne. Never had the courage to call her, she seemed TGTBT and I don't think I saw any reviews on her at that time either.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 17:31 #855Senior Member

Posts: 931Alexa, formerly known as Holly
I never saw her myself, a few years ago, she lived close to Fitchburg State. I believe she is a busty girl who does bodyrubs & HJ's, extra's I am not sure of, Prior clients might chime in. She comes and goes. Ha s asolid positive history, for some reason, I believe she had a kid? I can't remember why she left the business for a while.
Originally Posted by Patten
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 17:18 #854Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/extre...-nuru-38613584
I remember seeing this years back but I can't remember what the reviews were, anyone recall?
-
01-08-20 14:51 #853Senior Member

Posts: 70Hannah
Seems like she is back at it.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/361684946567
-
01-08-20 12:43 #852Senior Member

Posts: 1048Aluver Concerned
Aluver is concerned that I outed K's location from my prior post. All I said is, "if you live next to K and are trying to work with the economy on 6th street. " I didn't say anything to place her at a specific address on 6th street. I can not control if others mention more specific details in their posts.
I've seen plenty of posts on these boards where people mention landmarks and the street the provider lives on. I said nothing out of the ordinary. Also. It's Kathy. If anyone is on the radar.
When you hit "new post", on the next screen, the blank text box has red bold letters underneath it. They tell you if you post a last name or street address your account will be deleted. I posted a street name. End of story.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 22:44 #851Senior Member

Posts: 389Travel plans
Stopped by the local rub and tug to see if could book a trip to Greece with Anna. It was a success.
Thanks to Hygocoser for the solid tip!
-
01-06-20 19:27 #850Senior Member

Posts: 1048Massage Sign
I suppose if you live next to K and are trying to work with the economy on 6th street an illegitimate massage parlor is a good choice. I heard the owner is a dog person! Just kidding.
Originally Posted by BVariable
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 22:11 #849Senior Member

Posts: 57I see the "cat lady" often. I asked about the massage sign next door once and she said. It's got nothing to do with me.
-
01-05-20 20:46 #848Senior Member

Posts: 473Can you be more specific as to location? PM if preferred. I've never seen anything right near there.
Originally Posted by Hygocoser
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




