Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,016 to 18,030 of 26393
-
01-05-20 22:35 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 763Brandy
Brandy aka Sandy was a FB friend a couple of years ago. I unfriended her because her posts were angry, hostile and a bit crazy. I had at one point tried to hook up with her but the crazy made me rethink the plan. Recently I stumbled on a STG ad with her picks. I may take the risk and try her because I like her look. (And maybe I'm crazy). I tried to message her to see if the ad is legit. No response so far. Anyone know her or responded to her ad?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/484438418481
-
01-05-20 21:05 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 48Amy
She thinks pu__y is GPS not. She is a waste of your time.
BEERTOWN OUT.
-
01-05-20 19:32 #8376Regular Member

Posts: 1Candy. On STG. Quite the surprise. Really good serivce I'd see again. Pink hair wow
Meet up safe location. Pleased me very well. I'd see again candy on stg pink hair bubble butt just right to finish my night off pics not real but face matches pic sent. I'm stunned by this one.
-
01-05-20 17:03 #8375Banned Member

Posts: 505That sucks, I always wanted to fuck a cartoon character.
Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 16:12 #8374Senior Member

Posts: 31My schedule didn't allow me to see her. Rate is in ad.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 16:06 #8373Senior Member

Posts: 86Rip off
She was a cash and dash in me. Pics are not real, occasionally she puts a real one in. She is a cute AA girl, but a crook with management.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 14:38 #8372Banned Member

Posts: 505Anyone?
Anybody have experience with either of these 2 latinas off STG?
-
01-05-20 14:10 #8371Senior Member

Posts: 324[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-05-20 11:02 #8370Senior Member

Posts: 686I hope
That is not the chick he is talking about. She is definitely not UTR. She is a used up old streetwalker. I reported on her a few months back. As you mentioned, was not a particularly good review.
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 10:00 #8369Senior Member

Posts: 158Kendall. Ummm
I agree. Has been my fave for years,. Pure pleasure.
Originally Posted by PaulKolman
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 09:42 #8368Senior Member

Posts: 258Stacy
I met her through a friend, not a website. She didn't mention any ads. Anything about skip the games etc. So to me she was a UTR.
-
01-05-20 07:11 #8367Senior Member

Posts: 153Kendall
I have found my ATF. She is a sweet girl with a good personality. When I walked in her tongue was playing pinball with my tonsils. She was not in a hurry and was very willing to do anything I wanted. I would reccomend her to anyone PLEASE treat her right.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/934338279127
-
01-05-20 02:06 #8366Senior Member

Posts: 183Doubtful
These are pics similar to those used by one who called herself Roxy Moxxy. Pics are not of the girl advertising. Reports on Roxy were not good.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 23:43 #8365Senior Member

Posts: 136Lmfao!
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]
Way too funny.
-
01-04-20 22:12 #8364Senior Member

Posts: 326Not UTR, on stg
She's been advertising for awhile: http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/317212980477.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
Not sure why you'd pass her off as UTR when she's been advertising on skipthegames for years. Can't remember the name her previous reviews are under, but they weren't positive.








Reply With Quote






