Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,511 to 21,525 of 37358
-
01-06-20 02:00 #15848Senior Member

Posts: 47Jenn (breeze)
Easy to make appt by text. $60 (she said includes tip).
Lasted an hour and felt like 2 hours. Massage was boring. She definitely talks about her son a lot but she's extremely nice and safe. Offered mouth or hand at end. One funny note is she does use her hands to illustrate her talking points which is super funny after reading that further down the forum.
-
01-05-20 21:44 #15847Senior Member

Posts: 388It's summer in Saigon
I heard from the girls at Saigon that, beginning Monday, Tiffany and others will offer massage in their bikini. Price is $80/ hh and $110/ h. There will be at least four providers there tomorrow.
-
01-05-20 18:52 #15846Senior Member

Posts: 178Amy (both of them)
There are two massage providers named Amy. One is taller and near M59 & M53 in a condo and the other is in a trailer near M59 and Card (used to be in trailer near 94 and M59). I have seen the shorter one in the trailer, decent massage and handshake but nothing else. I have the contact info for both but if anyone cares to tell me more about the taller Amy near M53 I would appreciate it. PMs are fine. Stay Safe!
-
01-05-20 18:27 #15845Senior Member

Posts: 186Amy
I believe this Amy lived in mobile home park in Macomb Twp, then moved off of Joy rd in Mt. Clemens a few years back. Always had the small dogs. The tall younger Amy who lived in condo and used to be always late for sessions is a different Amy then current posting.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 18:18 #15844Senior Member

Posts: 124So nothing extra?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 18:17 #15843Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Amy
Saw her as few times 4 years ago. Very good massage, distant personality and unreliable. Messy condo near M53 and Hall Rd. No extras. No morning appointments
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 18:11 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 215Amy
I was going to toftt until I saw "sorry, Professional Massage only".
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:59 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 124Massage by Amy
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...048724144.html
Sorry ment to post this as well today, it was up on craigslist yesterday too. This girl I have not seen.
-
01-05-20 17:46 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 124It is Angela, she offers a professional massage, extras can be available if she knows you, but it's been years since I've seen her. So she may only offer professional
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 15:57 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 218Not Misinformation
Not misinformation. I've seen Tiffany at her home several times in the past for massages and fun.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
J.
-
01-05-20 14:55 #15838Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Craig's girl
Phone tracks to Angela 39, Ferndale.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
Looks like Carla. PM Sent.
-
01-05-20 14:12 #15837Regular Member

Posts: 20New girl in Oakland
Saw this ad today and trying to get more information out of her. While I do and I will toftt figured I'd put some feelers out on here / spread the wealth.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/b...050194036.html
-
01-05-20 13:48 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 124New posting on craigslist
2 postings on craigslist, I have an appointment with the girl tomorrow, will report back on how it goes.
-
01-05-20 13:47 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 261Suzy at Van Dyke
I didn't realize that there wasn't a mamma here. I just assumed it because she put me in the room and I recognized her from previous visits.
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
I don't know how I could have forgotten Suzy's name too. I always enjoyed my visits with her. I haven't been there in awhile and I get names confused sometimes. I have to go back and see her again soon, she's got a strong grip and she always gave me a great massage.
-
01-05-20 11:42 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 261Day Spa Experience plus
I agree. In this business, going there and getting the "Complete Package" is as close to a true "Day Spa" experience that can be had with the extra smile of satisfaction on your face when you leave.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




