Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 546 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 8179
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2194

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/eeefb...2-6cfe737cc42f Non pro in need of money. If you have game, you get tight, tight pussy. She enjoys anal. Need to act fast on this one, will be gone fast. Will be availble until Sunday.
    How much and where is she going?

  2. #2193

    Mira International Drive

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eeefb...2-6cfe737cc42f Non pro in need of money. If you have game, you get tight, tight pussy. She enjoys anal. Need to act fast on this one, will be gone fast. Will be availble until Sunday.

  3. #2192

    Don't worth it

    I had a meet and greet with her about a year and a half ago. She is Latin, she uses a lot of makeup, which I don't like. She is fat, she danced in a strip club. And she is married with two children, I told her 200 for an date and I accept myself immediately. But physically I did not like it, do not be fooled by the photos, I have she in IG, it has lost some weight. But I do not pay 500 for that. I would not offer more than 250.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0017...5-b84723ea4927

    This one quoted me 500. And another pair of gals quoted me 400 each. Some of these girls are fuckin delusional. I landed one that I have been banging on the regular. Def not experienced because she has not asked for much. Cannot share her fellas sorry. I have many potentials still lurking. Many flakes and one regular so far. This is about a month into the seeking site.

  4. #2191
    I jumped back into SA mudpit after a 2 year break and it has gone way down hill since my last visit. As most have said tons of platonic b*tches and tons of scammers. I used to get a ton of viable candidates daily that were willing to do a M&G for free. I had great luck with about 10 ladies over a 1 year period. Now I am getting old maids and scammers saying they want money for pics and after a few months they "might" meet.

    I will be cancelling after SA after 30 days. I am giving up on their site.

    HarryP.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    If SA would charge the ladies some type of affordable fee for a college age chick, it would weed out all of the picture sellers, most of the curiosity seekers, platonic onlys, and those thinking they are going to hit the lottery with Brad Pitt look alikes who want to throw money at them just for existing.

    I love the young nitwits with the "my time is valuable" or "I know my worth" pronouncements- as if your time means zero....

    Still. In spite of all the annoyances. My God there is some young hot ass on that site that is attainable.

    I

  5. #2190
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    If SA would charge the ladies some type of affordable fee for a college age chick, it would weed out all of the picture sellers, most of the curiosity seekers, platonic onlys, and those thinking they are going to hit the lottery with Brad Pitt look alikes who want to throw money at them just for existing.

    I love the young nitwits with the "my time is valuable" or "I know my worth" pronouncements- as if your time means zero....

    Still. In spite of all the annoyances. My God there is some young hot ass on that site that is attainable.

    I
    Amen to that! And yes you're right theres alot of attainable ass but just ALOT OF FILTERING LOL.

  6. #2189

    SA Really needs to start charging these girls SOMETHING.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0017...5-b84723ea4927

    This one quoted me 500. And another pair of gals quoted me 400 each. Some of these girls are fuckin delusional. I landed one that I have been banging on the regular. Def not experienced because she has not asked for much. Cannot share her fellas sorry. I have many potentials still lurking. Many flakes and one regular so far. This is about a month into the seeking site.
    If SA would charge the ladies some type of affordable fee for a college age chick, it would weed out all of the picture sellers, most of the curiosity seekers, platonic onlys, and those thinking they are going to hit the lottery with Brad Pitt look alikes who want to throw money at them just for existing.

    I love the young nitwits with the "my time is valuable" or "I know my worth" pronouncements- as if your time means zero....

    Still. In spite of all the annoyances. My God there is some young hot ass on that site that is attainable.

    I

  7. #2188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Most of them Have it

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing12  [View Original Post]
    She's got that GPS.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0017...5-b84723ea4927

    This one quoted me 500. And another pair of gals quoted me 400 each. Some of these girls are fuckin delusional. I landed one that I have been banging on the regular. Def not experienced because she has not asked for much. Cannot share her fellas sorry. I have many potentials still lurking. Many flakes and one regular so far. This is about a month into the seeking site.

  8. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLick90  [View Original Post]
    I would say that I used to find a lot of college aged girls who understood what an arrangement was and what was expected of them. Now, over the past year, there are a lot of college girls that are under the belief this is a platonic only type of thing where we give them money just for being pretty. Many think online only or sending pics is more than enough for them to earn big money. Not sure where they are getting all of these ideas but it's a lot harder to find ones that aren't oblivious to what an arrangement is anymore. I've been doing this on and off for the past decade and it's definitely changed recently.
    Yes! The ones looking for platonic or on line only and they are willing to sell me pics and videos are the best. I answer them with the fact that I do not pay anyone to sit and talk to me, including m&g's, nor do I pay for pics and videos I can get for free on line. Some will say "but it's not me". I tell them they are not that special. I know there are blogs out there where some of them get this awful advise from. This has become far too much work.

  9. #2186

    It's definitely changed over the past year

    I would say that I used to find a lot of college aged girls who understood what an arrangement was and what was expected of them. Now, over the past year, there are a lot of college girls that are under the belief this is a platonic only type of thing where we give them money just for being pretty. Many think online only or sending pics is more than enough for them to earn big money. Not sure where they are getting all of these ideas but it's a lot harder to find ones that aren't oblivious to what an arrangement is anymore. I've been doing this on and off for the past decade and it's definitely changed recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    I renewed my premium membership just before Christmas solely because I got bored with the girl I've been doing. Met her there about a year ago. They are great at first but slowly it becomes about the money for them and the performance becomes lackluster. Anyway, I've noticed a huge increase in GPS and also the so called pros. Actually, few are really pros, most are just displaced craigslist and backpage girls. Funniest one I had so far is some twit tried to make me believe she has a Daddy giving her $10,000 per month. I asked her why she was looking for another Daddy instead of spending every waking moment sucking his dick. She blocked me LOL. The best I can say so far is that I have had some very entertaining conversations. Seems the POTS in the 30's & 40's are less GPS and more reasonable. This is certainly not anything like the experiences I have had in the past.

  10. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    I renewed my premium membership just before Christmas solely because I got bored with the girl I've been doing. Met her there about a year ago. They are great at first but slowly it becomes about the money for them and the performance becomes lackluster. Anyway, I've noticed a huge increase in GPS and also the so called pros. Actually, few are really pros, most are just displaced craigslist and backpage girls. Funniest one I had so far is some twit tried to make me believe she has a Daddy giving her $10,000 per month. I asked her why she was looking for another Daddy instead of spending every waking moment sucking his dick. She blocked me LOL. The best I can say so far is that I have had some very entertaining conversations. Seems the POTS in the 30's & 40's are less GPS and more reasonable. This is certainly not anything like the experiences I have had in the past.
    I just finished up a month membership after quite some time off the site and agree on this 100%. Most of the college age girls have no idea whey they are getting into, or they expect to get rich right off the bat with very little, of any, sugar in return. Very frustrating!

  11. #2184

    Sa

    I renewed my premium membership just before Christmas solely because I got bored with the girl I've been doing. Met her there about a year ago. They are great at first but slowly it becomes about the money for them and the performance becomes lackluster. Anyway, I've noticed a huge increase in GPS and also the so called pros. Actually, few are really pros, most are just displaced craigslist and backpage girls. Funniest one I had so far is some twit tried to make me believe she has a Daddy giving her $10,000 per month. I asked her why she was looking for another Daddy instead of spending every waking moment sucking his dick. She blocked me LOL. The best I can say so far is that I have had some very entertaining conversations. Seems the POTS in the 30's & 40's are less GPS and more reasonable. This is certainly not anything like the experiences I have had in the past.

  12. #2183

    Send me here name

    Quote Originally Posted by LoooongStroks  [View Original Post]
    Got a SB if you guys interested she's cute and young and negotiable also a freak I think you'd like this one.
    Let's trade info I got a black sb she in the risen one area.

  13. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dab9c...d-6f9c83ac0b87

    She wants 350, gave the impression it was negotiable, but also gave the impression that it wasn't going to be long evening.
    She's got that GPS.

  14. #2181
    Got a SB if you guys interested she's cute and young and negotiable also a freak I think you'd like this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B58EC308-F17A-4D8E-90A3-4F9ABFFCAB79.jpg‎   706ABFF0-7DE6-4D0A-9AF4-923228442D10.jpg‎   84FB7CE7-DE6F-43E2-8137-50B3E121AF37.jpg‎  

  15. #2180

    Ultrararebaby

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dab9c...d-6f9c83ac0b87

    She wants 350, gave the impression it was negotiable, but also gave the impression that it wasn't going to be long evening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape