Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 19291
-
01-06-20 10:54 #6871Regular Member

Posts: 9I saw her a couple of times. She is cute, but too much candy. Much skinnier than the pics on the ad. She always covers her arms cause of may candies. Might be a turn off for some.
Originally Posted by Fffun
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 10:45 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 196Ke-Ke
Searched, but nada. Anyone have any intel?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/634760086571
-
01-06-20 10:16 #6869Banned Member

Posts: 551Bellah
Sad to hear of her demise. I only saw her once, over a year ago, but she was nice.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 09:47 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 194Archived Bellah Link
She went by Bellah, not Bella (and Porsha in the distant post). Always reasonable donation and great attitude. Was in and out of the game over the years. Here's a link to an archived ad: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/255440827407.
Originally Posted by WhitePasta
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 08:26 #6867Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-06-20 01:04 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 151Brittany
Her ad also included - "no new friends".
Originally Posted by MightyMouse34
[View Original Post]
There may be some wiggle room in her future for her more "generous" current friends.
Just wishing I could have been one. Her reviews matched her good looks.
G8 r.
-
01-05-20 23:56 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 253Bella GOD SPEED
I think she had a operation not to long ago http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...5&d=1530110756.
Originally Posted by WhitePasta
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 23:52 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 253Yep
Saw her in the weeeee hours of the morning last month . 80 for HH. She was so skinny that I was quite concerned for her health. The dream was ok and decent, but her lack of weight was just Unnerving a little bit.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 23:07 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 302Anyone seen Trish
Seen here ad off an on for awhile. She is thinner now.
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...w/893679056381
Thanks.
-
01-05-20 22:28 #6862Banned Member

Posts: 551Sunny
She should thank you because I visited her after reading your post.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 21:24 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 63Her ad from Friday said that was her last day in the game. She was an amazing provider and I wish her the best of luck.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 21:07 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 1755Interesting STG Ad
You'd think this provider would do a little photoshopping before putting this ad up.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/207796680562
http://archive.ph/2PkS3
-
01-05-20 19:13 #6859Regular Member

Posts: 24"was wondering the same- I wish she knew I wanted to be adopted".
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:07 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 1943Sharon / Legz
I saw this top notch provider a few weeks ago. Her rates are reasonable and she is a legend on the Orlando Board. I guess she is staying in this area for awhile. She has the body of a twenty-five year old, although she is older with beautiful blonde hair, a great attitude and excellent skills. I thoroughly enjoyed our visit and she was friendly, nice and more than accommodating. Great BBBJ and all GFE! I highly recommend, she says she is having a slow day, but then I reminded her of all the football today. Give her a call, she is a once in a lifetime monger experience, I assure you!
-
01-05-20 14:48 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 35Brittany has retired
Brittany in Titusville ran an AD on Friday saying that it was her last night and now she is done. That sucks because she was an awesome provider. So anyone that waited and didn't she her, looks like you are SOL.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
T76.







Reply With Quote






