Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,201 to 16,215 of 24051
-
01-06-20 06:42 #7851Senior Member

Posts: 560Utr
I've been looking for an UTR in the area too. No luck so far. I'm sure they're out there but no one is sharing.
Originally Posted by Jjdel
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 05:43 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 549Zoe
Would love to know if those pics are accurate because that body is amazing.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 01:40 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 385That's the phone number for Ginger who also goes by Miranda, though the Ginger who has many previous reviews isn't currently working as far as I know. The last person I know who was working at that number was Veenaa. She had several ads up on that number.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 22:54 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 477Oh boy
That chin and jaw line is more chiseled than my own.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 19:39 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 225Elite
Is Elite part of Escort Virginia? I tried to find contact information for Elite but Escort Virginia was as close as I got. It wasn't helpful either, because the trail ended at a website with no contact information. Please provide a website. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
01-05-20 19:31 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 1333It is ma'am
Honestly I thought the same thing when I first saw the picture. Reminds me of the dude in the GameStop.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 19:20 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 742Sure its not a dude??
May be the angle of the camera shot. But may be a dude. Just my honest opinion.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:42 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 598Sela.
Sela (former known as Edelweiss) offers Nuru now. I loved it. Felt great and her performance like before remains at the very top.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:34 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 598Agreed
Agreed. I saw Elite for the 2nd time last week and she delivered. Pretty face and an amazing body. I love her bubble butt. BBBJ is awesome. Great at DT and CIM. She is ready to please.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 16:49 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 513Zoe / Lydia
Never mind. I used the Zoe not Lydia. My bad. Plenty of reviews.
-
01-05-20 16:46 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 513Zoe / Lydia
Nothing coming up on search here for her. Seems legit. Pics aren't stolen. Anybody seen her?
https://escortindex.com/ad/nova/571-336-5252/1/1646827
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...terling-626613
-
01-05-20 16:41 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 225DATY safety test
As we used to say in high school: If you get past the smell you've got it licked.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
Also look for any visually weird stuff.
-
01-05-20 14:34 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 167I remember Nyomi. She offered a great service, including an awesome cock tease / sliding where it would slightly penetrate from time to time. I enjoyed her quite a bit until she got some very hard, fake bolt one, which was a big turnoff for me because they looked pretty bad.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 14:25 #7838Banned Member

Posts: 115If you ever wanted to pay money to hook up with something that resembles both the Grinch and a feminine interpretation of Emperor Palpatine, sure.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 14:02 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 152Anyone know this one?
She's in Woodbridge. Trying to decide if worth it or not.













Reply With Quote




