Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,316 to 24,330 of 37371
-
01-06-20 11:24 #13056Senior Member

Posts: 49Michelle
She's been around forever. Saw her a few months back in a sketch area that had a couple others at the house, but didn't have an issue. My kind of body, but not sure I'd repeat at the location.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 11:22 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 417Never been able to reach her
I have tried several times but she seems to stay stoned so much that setting up a time Just has not worked out.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 10:19 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 167Info
Any info?
I have an itch that I might need this one to scratch!
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/961421796955
-
01-06-20 09:30 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 149Blue / Saphire
So, I know most of you remember Blue aka Saphire, the White PAWG that used to frequent here and the 757. Unfortunately she's somewhat out of the game. I say somewhat because she found a sugar daddy that gives her 400-500/ hhr for basic plain Jane stuff. She said she doesn't see the point in doing 120/ hhrs anymore and won't even entertain them even from her previous regulars. I can't knock the hustle, but in case any of you were wondering where she went, that's what happened, as unfortunate as it is to say. I'll miss seeing her face down.
-
01-06-20 09:25 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 149Can you shoot me her info? Haven't seen her in awhile and sorting through her many previous numbers aren't fun LOL.
Originally Posted by RichMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 19:33 #13051Regular Member

Posts: 16Kryss
Got the pleasure of finally scheduling with Kryss recently. Nothing too new to report. Greek was off the table, however, she eagerly provided BBJCIMNSNQ. Wonderful, friendly, and with a big heart. She deserves to be treated right, folks.
-
01-05-20 19:24 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 1084Saw her again tonight in chester. Nice sweet lady. No complaints here. Call well ahead as she shares a room with another working lady. She tends to be available later in the day / night.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 19:01 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 52Robin the older lady
Here's the link about who I'm referring to being on vacation til March at least looks like. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/593890338242.
Originally Posted by CAHiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 18:31 #13048Regular Member

Posts: 12Used to date her LOL
She used to love Greek, and wanted me to do it hard on her, That was two years ago. Does she look like in the pics? Anybody tried her? Thinking about calling her http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/873910945101.
-
01-05-20 18:17 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 116Tamara
Saw her a while back no outcalls. I had no issues but it has been a minute was on Willis Road back when I saw her.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 16:27 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 239Tamara
Reached out to a few providers, one I checked on in an earlier post, but no response.
Messaged Tamara. She responded and looks really good. Her reviews seem to be good as well.
Plan on seeing her. Does anyone know if she does outcall? If you have seen her, let me know through pm if incall is safe location.
https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/40255499/
-
01-05-20 14:46 #13045Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 41She does outcall, but she's really bad about getting back to you in a timely manner.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 14:44 #13044Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 41Lacy
I think that's Lacy. I'm pretty sure I posted about her 2 or 3 weeks ago. Lots of reviews.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 14:27 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 80I believe she has been mentioned a bunch. Search Stella / Lacey.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 14:15 #13042Regular Member

Posts: 8Fee
Just visit fee it was horrible. First of all the living Situation is a trap house. Her prices bbj40 qv80, apartment was crowded, went back to her room two single beds on the floor and needle on the dresser. So I just ask for bbj rushing and she a bbw couldn't stay on her knees. She was looking for her nexts fix's. She had the nerves to tell me I should of gave her 60. I stop her and just left. Never again.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...1/399657396757











Reply With Quote




