Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 5518
-
01-07-20 15:23 #943Senior Member

Posts: 590Seen the middle one. She's SW qualify at best. She's injured perminantly and not able to even do all positions. I mean she's pretty limited. Seems out of it,. It because of that you can get her cheap, and can negotiate. She doesn't lie about limits, but you don't realize until you get there.
Originally Posted by TheGlav
[View Original Post]
Last one, I had all scheduled, and her incall is in shady area. Frankly had A better option get back to that I knew, so I passed. Wasnt loving having to go to her incall.
Happy Hunting!
-
01-07-20 13:15 #942Senior Member

Posts: 468Anyone checked these 3 out at all?
Anyone checked out these ones?
Thick Sexy Mexican - https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...m/464784184100.
Chelsea - https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...e/932685743193.
Pure Michigan - https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...7/928461289282.
-
01-07-20 11:19 #941Senior Member

Posts: 332I have to agree here. She is real, she is really sexy, but everything was very mechanical. Although, I will say she did this thing during some DATY where she wrapped her legs around me and was rubbing my back. That was actually pretty hot, but other than that, largely not worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by JWayne497
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 08:10 #940Senior Member

Posts: 313I tried it based on reviews, but ended up disappointed afterward. The bad, session way over priced, smell horrible down below, she wasnt into anything and very robotic, BJ was toothy, and just not a good visit even had me wait in parking lot for 10 mins when she knew I was on my way.
Originally Posted by GuitarGod19
[View Original Post]
The good? Nothing to report home about.
-
01-06-20 23:42 #939Regular Member

Posts: 5Tay! What more you got to say!
She's currently my favorite! Great smile, sexy body, pics are real! Have fun!
Originally Posted by McGilla
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 20:08 #938Senior Member

Posts: 64GuitarGod19
Look under Taylor she has been reviewed. I have not seen her myself but if I recall they were mostly good.
Originally Posted by GuitarGod19
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 19:19 #937Senior Member

Posts: 119Tay
Any reviews for this one? I did a search and it didn't come up with anything, she's visiting my area and I'm thinking about seeing her tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/377878032977
-
01-06-20 07:36 #936Regular Member

Posts: 11Waste of time / money
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...o/549086265099
She's been posting a lot and I like thicker girls so I thought I'd give her a shot. Incall at a notel south of Lansing, the room was lived in but not too dirty. She was distracted by her phone or whatever else the whole appointment. She admitted later to being high out of her mind. The appointment was a total disaster and so is she. Well not repeat and I recommend staying away.
-
01-05-20 15:16 #935Senior Member

Posts: 31Damn shame
Personally I really like black girls, and have had a few unicorns who were great playmates. Some most of you would know, some UTR girls I dug up myself. It just seems the idiotic situations that almost all of these girls put themselves in, the people they hang with, a lot of the black girls are just one step closer to, for me, an unacceptable situation. Maybe it's just as I get older I'm more cautious. So for quite a while now I just spend an hour on 96 grab a room at the Marriott and either do a MI ave or 8 mile swing. Always plenty of sweets at the club, chocolate or otherwise, and a relatively safe environment. Scratch that itch, have a few drinks, take an Uber back up to the hotel. A nice one night vacation.
Originally Posted by KingAdam
[View Original Post]
Maybe a little more of an upfront investment with the room and silly club fees, but the commitment factor is totally up to you. Have you ever made an appointment with someone new and been utterly disgusted by this person? Have you ever been ripped off? That shit gets old. The strip club scene is very anonymous, no need for a burner, no worry about that untimely Meijer meeting.
So in short I've quit the dice roll of unicorn chasing, and found a way that works for me.
Currently in Lans I like Nina but CBJ is a deal killer. I'd see Toy, but again CBJ.
Adam I wish you luck on the unicorn hunt. If it doesn't work out and you get a night to yourself, try the xxxparty vacation package.
Take care fellas.
-party.
-
01-05-20 13:26 #934Senior Member

Posts: 219I agree with Steve's response!
I also continued to see Sophie before during and after the accusations and never had an issue or a sense she would try to rob me or cash and dash! She said they weren't true because of course I asked! Idk what the truth is there and all I can report is my experience!
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
01-05-20 12:36 #933Senior Member

Posts: 116A Rose is born
Has anyone seen this young lady? I suspect she's another Lansing local running tricks out of an apartment on the west side living in squander.
I really wish these young ladies would take a little pride in their profession and at least offer decent service and accommodation.
- King.
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...y/370204415886
-
01-05-20 06:35 #932Senior Member

Posts: 332There were a person or two saying things along those lines, but I saw her before, during, and after the accusations in multiple locations, and never had any issues, nor the slightest inkling something fishy was going on. I would imagine if she's coming out of retirement after a few years I'm sure even if that did happen, that that's all behind her now.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 00:51 #931Senior Member

Posts: 818Sophie
I think she's pretty hot. Perhaps it's those thigh tats. But I thought I remember some drama with her setting guys up to be robbed a few years ago.
Originally Posted by SteveJohnAss
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 11:51 #930Senior Member

Posts: 332As much as I'd rather spread disinformation to keep her all to myself, I have to agree. Of all the providers I've seen, she has always been my favorite. Can't recommend enough! I hope I get a chance to see her soon!
Originally Posted by Anon008
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 19:50 #929Senior Member

Posts: 219My ATF Sophie is back! Highly recommended!!
http://archive.ph/AfP0G
Looks like Sophie is back and Lansing's hobby scene just improved! She's been gone for almost 2 years and damn have I missed her! I've probably seen her 10+ times and it was always a great time! Seen her today at her incall and she was just as great as I remember! She has the ability to make you feel like your cock is all she wants and you're the man of her dreams, even when I know I'm not but I'm buying the fantasy LOL Her menu is wide open and she won't disappoint but from what she told me she will only be in town one day every week or two so you have to act fast when you see her ad! Can't wait for next time!
Stay safe everyone!










Reply With Quote






