Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 26928
-
01-05-20 20:55 #11298Senior Member

Posts: 1438Keywords Chinatown and dungeon to me mean it is a commercial building with several girls hired to work there. Use those words as search terms on rubratings and ill bet you find her or the agency.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 18:43 #11297Senior Member

Posts: 131Emma
Anyone seen this girl before?
https://tryst.link/escort/emma-563
Her ad makes it sound like she's hosting from her home which sort of made me cautious, so I was wondering if anyone had good experiences with her.
-
01-05-20 17:58 #11296Senior Member

Posts: 171Is she hot? Worth it?
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 16:12 #11295Senior Member

Posts: 633Latina
Hi I will be visting in a few weeks. Any latinas that provide a good service and no bs??
-
01-05-20 15:52 #11294Senior Member

Posts: 71Also Julie / Julia?
Did she also go by Julie or Julia with them? I never saw her but wanted to.
Originally Posted by JackRam
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 13:06 #11293Senior Member

Posts: 39Emma
I did get BBBJ but she did make me cover up for CFS.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 12:26 #11292Senior Member

Posts: 85Any links on this lady?
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 11:16 #11291Senior Member

Posts: 256Kate
Looks like Kate from the old EEC. Check out the one pix with her wearing cut off jeans and white top.
Originally Posted by Bookshelf
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 10:19 #11290Senior Member

Posts: 64Aly
She was fun. No Kissing. Down to business. Makes you get the room then shows up. Kind of flighty. Smoking hot body. Haven't been back.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 08:42 #11289Senior Member

Posts: 572That used to be VinoVixen from SA and she used to accept 200 a visit.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 06:37 #11288Senior Member

Posts: 311Not responding
I've tried her e-mail and txt without response last week.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 02:34 #11287Senior Member

Posts: 171She says she offers bare everything sounds tgtb. I asked for bbj and BBFS and she said yes. Did you ask?
Originally Posted by Neilsh87
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 17:50 #11286Senior Member

Posts: 868Under the Radar
She see guys. There was a monger on here promoting her back around then. She says he no longer sees her and that she's looking for a new daddy. PM me for more info.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 16:15 #11285Senior Member

Posts: 157She's cute but I haven't seen her mentioned here before. That Tryst ad also hasn't been active since September. Hopefully she's still around and we can get some intel on her!
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 15:59 #11284Regular Member

Posts: 4Kate Join?
Has anyone visited Kate Join or know more about her? https://tryst.link/escort/katejoin.
She tours regularly, and I guess was in the Chicago area as recently Sept 23rd. Her reviews on https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...icago/Katejoin look good, but hard to know if those are legit.











Reply With Quote





