Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3745

    Sexy Alex- Richmond

    Got to meet this pretty lady (I have a thing for redheads). Great body, nice attitude and good skills. I'll repeat for sure.

  2. #3744

    Let's Play! Any info?

    Have seen this one post off and on. Wanting to know if someone seen her yet? Those tits are unbelievable. Any info would help. Thanks.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/410103024641

  3. #3743

    Wants a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Been laying low for a bit but getting back in the game. Any info on this one? http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/080334774779.
    She requires a deposit so my conversations with her never got past that!

  4. #3742

    Ashlee, be careful!

    Let's get warm together 31 years old.

    11:50 AM on 2020-01-06.

    Hey Ashlee here. I'm providing in and outcall in Lexington. I live alone. Non-smoker and I have no pets. I have a nice, safe, clean apt located in downtown Lexington. So. When your tired of the rest, come to the best. ((me! Call or txt to set something up a s. A. p (859) xxx-8x29. I look forward to hearing from you.

    She is a thief! Be careful.

  5. #3741

    Any info

    Hey guys. Been laying low for a bit but getting back in the game. Any info on this one? http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/080334774779.

  6. #3740
    Quote Originally Posted by DdubLexman  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    Anyone dreamed with Gypsy recently? Ad on STG. Link is below. Thanks in advance.

    I think she possibly went by a different name in the past. Looks fun!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/787387272963
    Big girl seen her like a yr ago good BBBJ offered everything reasonably priced but she was a big girl so a little to big for me so never repeated but if you like big joints I would say she was pleasant enough friendly easy going nice enough skills but like I said was like a year ago.

  7. #3739

    Ddublexman Gypsie

    I've seen her like a year ago off Winchester rd hamburg are she was pleasant enough good BBBJ she's a big girl so not so easy to enjoy if your on the smaller side but head was good but I never repeated.

  8. #3738

    Dark fairy

    On a side note I'm going to be trying dark fairy in about 2 weeks saw her vids on xvideo and wow going to try her plus she has good reports.

  9. #3737

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by DdubLexman  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    Anyone dreamed with Gypsy recently? Ad on STG. Link is below. Thanks in advance.

    I think she possibly went by a different name in the past. Looks fun!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/787387272963
    She has good reviews I asked a few days ago and it was all good check mystery post that was 1 of her names I've been trying to get a hold of her but she has not responded tried 3 days in a row so I don't know.

  10. #3736

    Katie

    Got to see Katie for QV. Easy set up, nice girl. I was nervous and she tried to set me at ease right away. Stripped and got down to business quickly- great tits and skills at an affordable cost. Will repeat for sure.

  11. #3735

    Gypsy. Any Experiences?

    Hey mongers,

    Anyone dreamed with Gypsy recently? Ad on STG. Link is below. Thanks in advance.

    I think she possibly went by a different name in the past. Looks fun!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/787387272963
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDA5MTQzMjY2OTc1ODAzZGY1ZTE1ODAzNjJkNDQ1NzUwZDhjZDA.jpg‎   MzUzNDZlYTk2Mzc3N2E4MmQ5NWI4YWFkMmY2ZmY4NWY1ZTQ0.jpg‎  

  12. #3734

    Angel on Tryst

    I know she's advertised on other sites before. Tanned big tittled MILF. Anyone have any info on her? She's on tryst link. Ty.

  13. #3733

    Here

    Here's one advertising limited time in Lex, usually in Louisville https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/42176910/.

  14. #3732

    Speaking of exotic experiences,

    Quote Originally Posted by TechSticles  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a good life. I'm just wondering how they divy up the 10 bucks? Finisher get a bonus?

    They all get a buck and the finisher get a fin.

    A2
    Have any of you fellow mongers ever had a Thai Basket Job?! OMG!

    Ah, memories. .

  15. #3731

    Cambiodian six pack

    Quote Originally Posted by TechSticles  [View Original Post]
    Why on earth would she be sending hate messages yourway?

    That must be an interesting job, you got there, A2. I imagine the novelty wears off after a while.

    I guess it's because she didn't like it when I said "yes I'm sure you see her every morning when you put on your makeup" when she made a fake user saying that "I see this girl a lot and this nasty motherfucker is lying on her" to report the post this guy keeps trying to redact. Her response to me telling her that I wasn't taking the post down because I hate it when people lie to me was "Ima kill you if you don't take it down *****."

    I think she really believes she has the ability to reach out and kill people anywhere in the world.

    As far as the job goes it's a great one, I make a lot of money to work from home so I travel all over the world fucking hookers. I'm in Cambodia where pussy goes for five dollars. You gotta try a Cambodian Six Pack some day.

    10 bucks and six chicks suck your dick for 5 minutes, then you get to pick your favorite to finish you.

    It's a good life.

    A2
    Sounds like a good life. I'm just wondering how they divy up the 10 bucks? Finisher get a bonus?

    They all get a buck and the finisher get a fin.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape