Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 8181
-
01-15-20 15:50 #2196Senior Member

Posts: 103She is hohoho
Ing in Gainesville now.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 12:53 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 96Long time coming
Ok guys. Haven't shared much here but have much success. And lately I just can't juggle anymore. Got me 3 solid ones where after a couple months of getting to know them and meeting that now I don't even have to give them anything during a meet. Occasionally they'll ask for a couple hundred here or there but it way out weighs the times I've been with them. Those ones I'll keep to myself. I'll share a few recent ones that just didn't do it for me in the communication and connection. But if you're looking for just a girl to bang, have at it. I find the ones that are able to communicate and have a good connection with, will show you much more care and in the longer run will actually care less about the donations. Just my experience. Be nice, don't be a pushy dick and you'll get some good ones. Most of these are in the 3-400.300 is really the magic number for a young tight sb. If you're looking for a 200 sb. You certainly are not going to get the quality or real enjoyment. And for God sakes. Meet them in person first and don't pay up front for coffee or a drink. If they're wanting money up front, they're a pro and just aren't going to deliver the goods for you. So without further delay here's a few dtf SBs for ya.
Cheyanne22 Orlando 23 yo.
Mnsugarbaby21 Daytona Beach 21.
Sugarbabysistersxo Ormond. Wanted 5 a piece for doubles LOL.
Bribaby14 Longwood 25. Nowhere near as good as her pics.
Zillychick Orlando 22. A bit thicker than I want.
Newprincess Orlando 22. Loves the creampie.
Nilla_xo Orlando 22. Very sexy. No hosting and not really wanting to travel. How the fuck do we get together then.
Jdoll91 Daytona Beach "24" let me emphasize that "twenty four".
Infiniti407 Orlando couple 34. Wants you to tag team his wife.
Redhot_ Orlando 19.
Alanahrydes Orlando 18.
Asianwithfreckles Tampa / Orlando 35 mostly stays in Orlando.
Fun baby doll 511 Orlando 28.
Piamia97 winter Park 22.
The sexy Camilla Orlando 23.
Babyl6 Longwood 23.
Well that's good for now. Good luck guys.
-
01-11-20 15:58 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 311How much?
How much and where is she going?
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 23:58 #2193Senior Member

Posts: 151Mira International Drive
https://www.seeking.com/member/eeefb...2-6cfe737cc42f Non pro in need of money. If you have game, you get tight, tight pussy. She enjoys anal. Need to act fast on this one, will be gone fast. Will be availble until Sunday.
-
01-07-20 08:39 #2192Senior Member

Posts: 89Don't worth it
I had a meet and greet with her about a year and a half ago. She is Latin, she uses a lot of makeup, which I don't like. She is fat, she danced in a strip club. And she is married with two children, I told her 200 for an date and I accept myself immediately. But physically I did not like it, do not be fooled by the photos, I have she in IG, it has lost some weight. But I do not pay 500 for that. I would not offer more than 250.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 07:36 #2191Senior Member

Posts: 851I jumped back into SA mudpit after a 2 year break and it has gone way down hill since my last visit. As most have said tons of platonic b*tches and tons of scammers. I used to get a ton of viable candidates daily that were willing to do a M&G for free. I had great luck with about 10 ladies over a 1 year period. Now I am getting old maids and scammers saying they want money for pics and after a few months they "might" meet.
I will be cancelling after SA after 30 days. I am giving up on their site.
HarryP.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 20:15 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 998Amen to that! And yes you're right theres alot of attainable ass but just ALOT OF FILTERING LOL.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 19:01 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 346SA Really needs to start charging these girls SOMETHING.
If SA would charge the ladies some type of affordable fee for a college age chick, it would weed out all of the picture sellers, most of the curiosity seekers, platonic onlys, and those thinking they are going to hit the lottery with Brad Pitt look alikes who want to throw money at them just for existing.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
I love the young nitwits with the "my time is valuable" or "I know my worth" pronouncements- as if your time means zero....
Still. In spite of all the annoyances. My God there is some young hot ass on that site that is attainable.
I
-
01-05-20 18:50 #2188Senior Member

Posts: 1172Most of them Have it
https://www.seeking.com/member/f0017...5-b84723ea4927
Originally Posted by Nightwing12
[View Original Post]
This one quoted me 500. And another pair of gals quoted me 400 each. Some of these girls are fuckin delusional. I landed one that I have been banging on the regular. Def not experienced because she has not asked for much. Cannot share her fellas sorry. I have many potentials still lurking. Many flakes and one regular so far. This is about a month into the seeking site.
-
01-05-20 17:52 #2187Senior Member

Posts: 299Yes! The ones looking for platonic or on line only and they are willing to sell me pics and videos are the best. I answer them with the fact that I do not pay anyone to sit and talk to me, including m&g's, nor do I pay for pics and videos I can get for free on line. Some will say "but it's not me". I tell them they are not that special. I know there are blogs out there where some of them get this awful advise from. This has become far too much work.
Originally Posted by BigLick90
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:22 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 36It's definitely changed over the past year
I would say that I used to find a lot of college aged girls who understood what an arrangement was and what was expected of them. Now, over the past year, there are a lot of college girls that are under the belief this is a platonic only type of thing where we give them money just for being pretty. Many think online only or sending pics is more than enough for them to earn big money. Not sure where they are getting all of these ideas but it's a lot harder to find ones that aren't oblivious to what an arrangement is anymore. I've been doing this on and off for the past decade and it's definitely changed recently.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 12:27 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 220I just finished up a month membership after quite some time off the site and agree on this 100%. Most of the college age girls have no idea whey they are getting into, or they expect to get rich right off the bat with very little, of any, sugar in return. Very frustrating!
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 10:56 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 299Sa
I renewed my premium membership just before Christmas solely because I got bored with the girl I've been doing. Met her there about a year ago. They are great at first but slowly it becomes about the money for them and the performance becomes lackluster. Anyway, I've noticed a huge increase in GPS and also the so called pros. Actually, few are really pros, most are just displaced craigslist and backpage girls. Funniest one I had so far is some twit tried to make me believe she has a Daddy giving her $10,000 per month. I asked her why she was looking for another Daddy instead of spending every waking moment sucking his dick. She blocked me LOL. The best I can say so far is that I have had some very entertaining conversations. Seems the POTS in the 30's & 40's are less GPS and more reasonable. This is certainly not anything like the experiences I have had in the past.
-
01-03-20 19:53 #2183Regular Member

Posts: 1Send me here name
Let's trade info I got a black sb she in the risen one area.
Originally Posted by LoooongStroks
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 13:31 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 121She's got that GPS.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





