Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 35478
-
01-06-20 17:30 #27558Senior Member

Posts: 245That's the thing with Lauren, good performance but doesn't always get the job done and can watch the clock a bit, even if she knows you'll take care of her she still has to go there. I had my couple weeks messing with her, it was solid but I'm also glad to be away from it.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 21:33 #27557Senior Member

Posts: 123Thin Latina. Dark hair. Picked her up at the 7-11.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 20:22 #27556Senior Member

Posts: 998I've had lauren before, whos lexy? Any pics, or age, description, where can I usually find her.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 19:44 #27555Senior Member

Posts: 123Another great night. Picked up Lauren. Great performance but couldn't quite get the job done. Was going to head home but met lexi by the 7-11. Absolutely fucking great. Crazy suction felt like it was coming from three directions at once.
2020 is off to a great start.
-
01-05-20 11:13 #27554Senior Member

Posts: 245If the scabs aren't enough on kiki then the skidmarks should be.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 10:08 #27553Senior Member

Posts: 1104Mariah
Saw her yesterday near the Landstreet 7-11, trying to look like she was reading a book while walking. She seemed a little out of it when I asked her name. Having read a few reports about her bad habits, decided to pass. Don't need the hassle of arguing / trying to avoid getting ripped off (seems too much like Big Tit Jennifer). Too bad, because she looks good (for the trail).
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 09:50 #27552Senior Member

Posts: 1475That is too funny, because this is her second time caught up in a Grady sweep.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
The last time I was with her, maybe two years ago, I mentioned the Grady sweep that had happened around that time, and I mentioned "what idiot would travel to Polk for a date? She sheepishly said "Me. ".
-
01-05-20 09:39 #27551Senior Member

Posts: 61Trail is dead
Drove up and down the trail for what seemed like 3 hrs. Saw nothing, everybody must be locked up something. LEO is everywhere tried calling up Taylor no response. Is everything ok out there, and what the heel is going on?
-
01-05-20 08:50 #27550Senior Member

Posts: 255Mariah
She's a ripoff artist.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 09:22 #27549Senior Member

Posts: 548Looks like
Ice pick ashley is on vacation! The street is a little safer LOL.
-
01-04-20 08:26 #27548Senior Member

Posts: 179Candace Nightmare
You're a braver man than me. I would have been out of there when I saw three crackheads. I am willing to take some calculated risks when picking up a streetwalker, but no way I risk getting rolled in a crack house. I would like to think that junior would retreat at the sight and not take out my big head. Thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 05:35 #27547Senior Member

Posts: 66Kats & Goons
She tried to run one on a buddy of mine but he had his nine iron handy and the dude stepped off. She probably thought she was about to pull another caper in polk and had the tables turned on her. Bet she was surprised as hell.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 03:31 #27546Senior Member

Posts: 664Lucky
Wow, glad you had a good time with Mariah, but you may dodged a bullet. Lucky she was out of it. She is in a bind now with some of the wrong kind of people and has been resorting to ripping people off, and not just mongers. She's been laying low, so I'm kind of surprised she was out. It was red hair Mariah correct? She looks good for a SW but is very hit or miss and judging from recent reviews, more miss lately. Glad you had fun with her.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 03:23 #27545Senior Member

Posts: 664Senior Members
I can't speak for everyone on here, but I think it has to do more quality not quantity. I you are a SM with 80 posts all asking for numbers or info, you'll probably get ignored. But if you're relatively new but with a lot of useful info posts and reviews, I for one, would gladly help you out. What gets me the most is newbies coming on here acting entitled and trolling for info that they could easily find by simply going back a few pages. Also when they get members to provide info to them, you still never see follow up reports from them. The search feature on here is incredibly useful. Good luck in your adventures.
Originally Posted by ImAwaxdatazz69
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 02:23 #27544Senior Member

Posts: 88Wow very nice, would you mind sharing the digits? I would greatly appreciate it, PM me.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






