Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 13318
-
01-06-20 19:44 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 1656Lexxi
I would have told her next time starts right now, keep sucking *****.
Originally Posted by CtGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 11:58 #3522Regular Member

Posts: 24Lexxi
I like small, spinner types. This girl fit the bill with a very petite frame. She was staying in a rather nice place, no smell of smoke or weed or anything.
All I was looking for was BBBJ and she was okay with it. Didn't take long (like 3-4 minutes) for her to start complaining about her neck hurting. I tried to accommodate and position for her comfort. Well, that didn't matter. I got a bunch of attitude and wanting more dinero and I almost walked out. I finished on her chest and for some reason she changed her tune. Became apologetic and saying she'll make it up to me next time. I doubt I'll give her another chance though. That's my experience, YMMV.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...f/261020311638
-
01-06-20 08:13 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 71Curiousity
My upstate brethren.
Saw this ad for a little while and noticed the area code. Of course, doesn't necessarily mean a lot, but, took a stab and searched your forum for Tessa, no, results. Any feedback on this one?
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...s/817758181443
I echo the previous poster about the scene in the Chas area, can be pretty dismal.
PM's are also a good way to talk.
-
01-05-20 19:07 #3520Regular Member

Posts: 2I know this one from other sources. With that being said, RUN! Drug addict takes a whole new meaning with this nutcase. Have you been thrown under the bus lately? You will be.
She had a handler that would sneak around close by, he is as bad as she has ever dreamed of being.
Originally Posted by USChad
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 17:42 #3519Regular Member

Posts: 7Olive
Have been a silent observer, this is my first review.
She is legit, met her an year ago, pics 100%. Everything covered, had a good grip at mouth and vag. She mostly does outcalls. I had a ok experience, YMMV.
One observation is recent pics has some skin sores, may be something or nothing. If you do try give us an update.
Originally Posted by USChad
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 16:53 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 48Kimberly / Kimmy
Had the pleasure of a great dream with Kimberly Eve the other day. Had seen her last summer prior to her augmentation and I must say the new girls really round her out. I admit that I am not much of enhanced fan but I couldn't stop working on those girls.
Kimmy is a very beautiful and cautious lady and only plays safe. YMMV. Oh and she has the sweetest and puffiest kitty that I've seen in a while. 2. / h.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...f/319669434650
-
01-05-20 08:36 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 244Don't feel bad. You're not missing out on anything but a garbage experience any way! From her personality down to her garbage pussy. I'm convinced that her only positive reviews come from the guys that lime greek even if it is from a dead corpse.
Originally Posted by Kilgortrout2
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 06:33 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 1206I have played this game with her twice. I only do things a third time when they're fun.
Originally Posted by Kilgortrout2
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 15:59 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 92Hey man, I've been trying to find her ad or the number for ages. Could you please pm me the number, really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 13:13 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 224Olive
She's been posting here for a good while. I don't recall any recent reviews or anything. If you decide to TOFTT, please share.
Originally Posted by USChad
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
01-04-20 10:10 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 244Thanks very much for that info woofman. I've talked to her and been to her location bit got spooked because of a guy hanging out close by. But I appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 08:34 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 83I've see her. : she's a butter face
I've seen her numerous times. She is in a safe location, but room is messy. Her pics are her, but she has bad acne (demon related possibly). Any how, she will bang your brains out and swallow every drop. She really does squirt and really gets into the session. She loves dirty talk and loves to be spanked. She will only do missionary, as she claims to have had some sort of surgery that prevents other positions. I wasn't paying attention honestly. She is very nice and accommodating and will give you a PSE. She could be very attractive, but rarely fixes up for the date, but is always freshly showered. Pm with questions.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 06:39 #3511Regular Member

Posts: 6Olive
Hello all,
I'm planning a trip to Greenville and I have been trying to find info on whether Olive is legit but I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/522439329938
I'm in Charleston and for anyone that's curious the scene sucks here. I mostly stick to p411 but that's drying up too.
-
01-04-20 06:36 #3510Regular Member

Posts: 17Hailey
Beginning of December, reached out to Hailey and communication with her was smooth via text message. We agreed upon the time for the day and agreed to reach out to her when I was about 15 minutes out. Reached out to her when I was about 15 minutes out and we confirmed the time. Arrive at the incall location and sent her another message and got an excuse that she needed another 10 minutes. Waited the 10 minutes and left. Never heard back from her.
Take it for what it is worth.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/552218672863
Stay safe.
Kilgor.
-
01-04-20 06:30 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 1206I know right?
This is why I avoided her for years. But I was 95% sure she was safe. And like I said she posted a pic on social media that got me interested.
Originally Posted by TimBow52
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





