Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 19309
-
01-05-20 14:48 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 35Brittany has retired
Brittany in Titusville ran an AD on Friday saying that it was her last night and now she is done. That sucks because she was an awesome provider. So anyone that waited and didn't she her, looks like you are SOL.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
T76.
-
01-05-20 12:36 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 468Enough said on this. We clearly have identified the blinded and hopefully shed some light on sub par providers. To each his own hopefully I have helped someone out there use their hard earned Mario's on a way better choice. Those of you that refused to believe the truth without even asking the princess that already told several it was indeed a poor encounter I would say opinions may vary but the facts don't! Spend your money wisely and stay clear! I'm out.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 12:31 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 660Brittany Titusville
Is she gone now? Texted no reply she used to be good replying.
-
01-05-20 12:20 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 302Ymmv
I think Sunny1966 original message to the board was He was looking forward to a nice session with a well reviewed local provider. He seems to be from the Daytona area and travels thru. He was communicating his experience. An experience that went South from a stupid outcall gone wrong. I think the icing on the cake was the fact that, Stacey did not recgonize that the service was substandard. Mainly because her head was Fucked up with the out-call. ANY business person would have said LET ME GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT. However - did not happen. SO that is where all of this began. An attempt at communicating experiences, WHICH is why this is in place. I think he was amazed by the outcome, because of all the glowing reports. Among some of mine. I stuck it out for 3 visits, but it never got better. YMMV - again. I think his original take away message was no provider shits gold eggs. Stacey is a very nice lady. I smiled at someone saying a Kindergarten teacher. And I had a crush on my second grade teacher! Stacey is a sweet heart. Salt of the earth. If the out of towner had an impression of YMMV. He probably would not have booked, and gone elsewhere. Stacey should be YMMV. There are several mongers who have voiced this as SUNNY1966 said. I agree. It is all about the money, and I shake my head when a provider does not recognize that, it really is kind of sad they do not, for their sakes.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
Monger On!
-
01-05-20 11:13 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 468I think if you were to look at all the comments it's a pretty even mix. Pointing out substandard performance is not disrespecting. My comments are for those that search for good quality and are not hoodwinked in mediocrity. Your choice, your money! The wise bet is stay far away!
Originally Posted by ToyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 11:06 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 77Stacy
Stacy is the best you might not think so but everybody else does do you see a problem there maybe it's just you is the problem not Stacy. Get over it and move on and don't disrespect Stacy.
.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 10:54 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 545This is the Bellah I was thinking of- NOT SURE it's the Bellah that FLHobbymn was referring to.
Originally Posted by WhitePasta
[View Original Post]
} https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-4684/1/208333.
F1.
-
01-05-20 09:33 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 76Link
Do you have a link or a picture of her? There were so many Bella's in the county at one point in time. Just wondering which one of them are you mentioning about?
- WP.
Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 08:53 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 468For seeing her one time you've determined she's a glowing candle in the Brevard scene, lolol! I would say you may want to branch out a bit and really see the true providers in the area as this schoolgirl type is a fat bust period. Valuable insight though.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 03:35 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 468Expectations must be low when it comes to her. You are correct about one thing and that is there are way better throughout the entire county and it's not even close. Look harder and keep your coin. This chick is a bust!
Originally Posted by MrFunTool
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 02:56 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 468I would say if she provides the best experience in the world that either your expectations are very low or you haven't had the best in bevard yet! Way better providers that actually care about a satisfactory experience. Absolutely one of the worst providers I've seen especially in that county. Save your time and look harder there is so much better!
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 21:25 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 206Ddf bbf
Gets guy my Atf BBBJ is in your area do yourself a treat and see and experience her passion for her craft.
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/600219323806
Sr members pm for more info.
-
01-04-20 20:54 #6862Regular Member

Posts: 21See Stacy
I've seen Stacy three times and all three times I left more than happy. I can agree with all the positive reviews here. I would see her more but she's a bit of a drive for me, when there are a few providers that are just as good that are closer. I find it out of her character to do what was said in the recent posts. I would recommend her to anyone.
-
01-04-20 19:30 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 413Stacey Is Great
Great post, Willie. A lot of wisdom and insights about the "real world" of this hobby. It's not hard to spot an unhinged, Butt Hurt malcontent with a personal agenda on this forum. I saw Stacey one time and the experience was about as perfect as it gets. Pictures were totally accurate and she had the attitude and disposition of a sweet "kindergarten teacher next door". This young woman is a real asset to Brevard County. I would certainly repeat and HIGHLY recommend.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 18:26 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 260Agree
Well that was a Happy New Year, Stacey's a keeper in my book, always a nice attitude, nice thick bod well proportioned, tits to die for. A good communicator and listener, she always gives back what she gets, I can remember visiting and my attitude wasn't there just had a crappy day so it was kind of mechanical, but that was my bad, other times when I'm on a roll its the best experience in my world. Definitely an ATF in my book.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






