Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13051
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    So I found someone who would give someone as favorable as Maria a run for her money! My dream with this woman tonight was absolutely outstanding. Very pretty for one (looks better in person versus the pics in my opinion). Great personality and conversation. One hell of a body. And I like women who are slightly taller than average (she's about 5'10). Qv was. 8. BJ was exceptional. Went to FS and in both positions I was going hard on her to the point where I was actually getting winded, and I am in very good shape so that is saying something; yet she could handle it all. Her enthusiasm matches Maria's, and those who know her know that to be a great thing. Finished with BBJCIM. Afterwards we kicked it and chatted for about 2 hours before I left. 110% certainty that I will be seeing this woman again. Oh oh and by the way, he has a dog, a Border Collie, who I became good friends with LOL (he was in bathroom during our session).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41201648/
    Saw her again tonight in chester. Nice sweet lady. No complaints here. Call well ahead as she shares a room with another working lady. She tends to be available later in the day / night.

  2. #13050

    Robin the older lady

    Quote Originally Posted by CAHiker  [View Original Post]
    Just saw she's on vacation for a few months at least. I always liked her service. Sh'e not enthusiastic, but allows me to have my fun.
    Here's the link about who I'm referring to being on vacation til March at least looks like. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/593890338242.

  3. #13049

    Used to date her LOL

    She used to love Greek, and wanted me to do it hard on her, That was two years ago. Does she look like in the pics? Anybody tried her? Thinking about calling her http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/873910945101.

  4. #13048

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to a few providers, one I checked on in an earlier post, but no response.

    Messaged Tamara. She responded and looks really good. Her reviews seem to be good as well.

    Plan on seeing her. Does anyone know if she does outcall? If you have seen her, let me know through pm if incall is safe location.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/40255499/
    Saw her a while back no outcalls. I had no issues but it has been a minute was on Willis Road back when I saw her.

  5. #13047

    Tamara

    Reached out to a few providers, one I checked on in an earlier post, but no response.

    Messaged Tamara. She responded and looks really good. Her reviews seem to be good as well.

    Plan on seeing her. Does anyone know if she does outcall? If you have seen her, let me know through pm if incall is safe location.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/40255499/

  6. #13046
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Does she do outcall? I reached out. No response yet.
    She does outcall, but she's really bad about getting back to you in a timely manner.

  7. #13045
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/639444502295

    Was wondering if anybody is sampling this.
    I think that's Lacy. I'm pretty sure I posted about her 2 or 3 weeks ago. Lots of reviews.

  8. #13044
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/639444502295

    Was wondering if anybody is sampling this.
    I believe she has been mentioned a bunch. Search Stella / Lacey.

  9. #13043

    Fee

    Just visit fee it was horrible. First of all the living Situation is a trap house. Her prices bbj40 qv80, apartment was crowded, went back to her room two single beds on the floor and needle on the dresser. So I just ask for bbj rushing and she a bbw couldn't stay on her knees. She was looking for her nexts fix's. She had the nerves to tell me I should of gave her 60. I stop her and just left. Never again.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...1/399657396757

  10. #13042

    Darbytown East End Jackie

    Anyone heard or seen Jackie I had a pretty good friendship with her would give her a ride and I haven't heard or seen anything mentioned about her in a while. I hope she is good after her accident she never really got back on her feet.

  11. #13041

    Anyone Sampling

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/639444502295

    Was wondering if anybody is sampling this.

  12. #13040

    Sweetie

    Yeah I heard she was moving.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I think she has her own place now in Midlothian.

  13. #13039

    Winter

    Winter can use some help.

    She is the only one that I know of who is enthusiastic and has me convinced that she really enjoys a deepthroat, rough, BBBJCIM and swallow like you see in hardcore xxx films.

    I have yet to find her limitations.

  14. #13038

    Foxy.

    Sorry to hear about Overstreets experience with Foxy. Last night I went to see her for my second visit. Again, for me. We set the time and agreed upon a donation and it went just like my first experience. Everything was great for me. Right on time. No rush and a lot of fun!

    I read about his experience with Lola and over on streetwalker thread there seems to be a lot of tranny talk so I have to say it's a mixed up muddled up shook up world!

  15. #13037

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine mentioned he recently met up with sweetie. He said she was young, thin and reasonably attractive. She was staying with some dude in a chesterfield neighborhood. They went to a private location in the house and let the good times roll. Overall he said it was a good experience and he would likely repeat; although he felt the dude being there in the house made him a little uncomfortable. Which I could understand.
    I think she has her own place now in Midlothian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape