Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41252

    Shar

    Quote Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84  [View Original Post]
    That's her.
    I vaguely recalled that Shar has a sister in the business - - can anyone confirm or elaborate?

  2. #41251

    Sara

    Blast from the pass. Those were the good ole days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0519.jpg‎  

  3. #41250

    April

    She's still around, I ran into her roommate crossing Wilkins on to Payson on the Eagle street side. I asked him if he'd seen April, and he said she's in the apartment.

    I believe he was pointing to one of the three homes along the street with the black steps on it. Yeah, I know, why didn't you ask witch one, cause I was on the hunt for a special WSW I've been seeing lately and her phone is off, stolen or lost.

    Hey Pelly, I saw our girl tonight. I gave her a old phone I had in my vehicle, so I'll be giving her you're# as soon as she sets it up. I told her what you told me to but, she didn't remember. She wants your # anyway. LOL.

  4. #41249

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Sara haven't seen her in a minute. A blast from the past.
    She was staying in Laurel where she has family and she still drives down and parks by the circle from time to time does a couple dates, grabs some rocks and goes home. She is now very large.

    Be Safe.

  5. #41248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I miss Wilkens Avenue little Ashley because she was definitely fun. Anybody seen her lately?

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e088f80f2
    I talked with her a few months back. She was with her moms and told me that she had cancer.

  6. #41247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Sara?

    It looks like Sara haven't seen her in a minute. A blast from the past.

  7. #41246

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I miss Wilkens Avenue little Ashley because she was definitely fun. Anybody seen her lately?

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e088f80f2
    Last I saw her, she didn't look that good. Those days from BP were her at her best.

    Phyuck!

  8. #41245

    Southwest Baltimore little Ashley taking care of business back in the day

    I miss Wilkens Avenue little Ashley because she was definitely fun. Anybody seen her lately?

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e088f80f2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12108264_883793441689250_2572808095130068229_n.jpg‎  

  9. #41244

    Kandi ass

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I love having fun with Miss Kandi.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=d15f3c7c2
    Looks like you were slapping that ass. Her cheeks were as red as Rudolph nose!

  10. #41243

    Eastern Shore?

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for her too. Its been at least 2 months since I've seen her right where you mentioned.
    I know that she rents a place near where she hangs out with a gray haired dude that's her roommate. I was talking with a black dude that I know she knows and they hang out together too, he said she might be on the Eastern shore at her mother's house.

  11. #41242
    Nice. I like them thick like that. Who is she and where can she be found?

    BK.

  12. #41241

    3 times

    Saw my 3rd unicorn tonight at the corner of Catherine and Wilkins. Puerto Rican Jesika /6"9 was standing outside the corner store.

    I called her by name and told her I'd circle back around after the light changed. Long story short, we dated, she looked better then I've ever seen her, skin was gorgeous, teeth were white as pearls.

    Wherever she's been, she's been taking good care of herself. I got digits but, she told me in no way does she want it passed out.

  13. #41240

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen April in the last few weeks or so. I haven't seen her at her usual perch on South Payson and Ashton.

    I don't know if she got in a program and left the life or if she's locked up. She's usually one of the ones you see regularly sitting or walking near that Statue. It's really odd not seeing somewhere around there.
    She actually has apartment she rents on payson now so I'm assuming cause of the weather she spends most her time inside. I swear I saw her walking on Payson with some dude today around 6:20 ish like she was on some sorta mission. They were walking fast towards Wilkens.

  14. #41239

  15. #41238
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen April in the last few weeks or so. I haven't seen her at her usual perch on South Payson and Ashton.

    I don't know if she got in a program and left the life or if she's locked up. She's usually one of the ones you see regularly sitting or walking near that Statue. It's really odd not seeing somewhere around there.
    I was looking for her too. Its been at least 2 months since I've seen her right where you mentioned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape