Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7834
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    She advertises a true Nuru seaweed service. Can you confirm that is what she provided?

    There was an excellent Nuru seaweed provider named Nyomi who has since left the stage. She actually danced / massaged on your body front and back. She was tug finish only but dam she was good. Is this Miranda the best Nuru lady around? A bbj finish followed by mutual shower is quite an upgrade.

    Anyone have other suggestions?
    I may be wrong, but the ph# for this provider and others that come up in a search lead me to believe that this is Ginger's outfit (previously in Centreville).

  2. #7833

    UTR provider

    My 3-year ATF, a low volume UTR provider, has departed the area. Hoping to find a replacement in the Springfield or Alexandria area. Any leads fellow mongers? PM me.

    Thanks.

  3. #7832

    Jenny Springfield location

    Been trying to contact Jenny for the last few days, but no response. She's been my ATF for quite awhile now and I'm hoping to see her more. Has anyone been In contact with her recently? I'm assuming she's probably on tour in a different city rn, which would explain the absence. Her numbers - 551XXX9078.

    In the meanwhile, has anyone dreamed of this lady?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...inia/42080948/

    Trying to see if it's worth a shot. Thanks.

  4. #7831

    Nyomi NURU Seaweed

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Miranda, she goes by several other names if you google her phone number. I opted for the NURU massage which surprisingly included a really good BBBJCIM followed by more massage and mutual shower. Other upgrades including FS is available. Her massage skills are legit, if she is not a CMT she could be. Overall a good experience and I would highly recommend. Visit is not for an hour and not actually advertised as so. Probably more like 45 minutes but time was well spent.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1484068
    She advertises a true Nuru seaweed service. Can you confirm that is what she provided?

    There was an excellent Nuru seaweed provider named Nyomi who has since left the stage. She actually danced / massaged on your body front and back. She was tug finish only but dam she was good. Is this Miranda the best Nuru lady around? A bbj finish followed by mutual shower is quite an upgrade.

    Anyone have other suggestions?

  5. #7830

    Venus at club VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabton2010  [View Original Post]
    Great call on this one at LuckyLuciano00. Saw her today and she was just wow!! She really does pamper you from head to toe. Really pretty face on top of nice body. Face 9/10 Body 9/10. She is leaving very soon, probably in about two weeks or so. If you get the chance, you won't regret it. I think the best K-girl so far in my short two years of dabbling in the hobby.
    Saw Venus. Agree with other posters. It was very good classic K-agency experience. Have had better experiences. But no complaints. Good boobs and aims to please.

  6. #7829

    Naomi, miranda etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyjeffers  [View Original Post]
    Comes up with an expired ad for "Naomi" could you let me know if it is indeed Miranda? Thanks.
    Just google the phone number from the link I posted, you will find a lot of adds. You can also search PD for that phone number.

  7. #7828

    Your Link

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Miranda, she goes by several other names if you google her phone number. I opted for the NURU massage which surprisingly included a really good BBBJCIM followed by more massage and mutual shower. Other upgrades including FS is available. Her massage skills are legit, if she is not a CMT she could be. Overall a good experience and I would highly recommend. Visit is not for an hour and not actually advertised as so. Probably more like 45 minutes but time was well spent.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1484068
    Comes up with an expired ad for "Naomi" could you let me know if it is indeed Miranda? Thanks.

  8. #7827
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Miranda, she goes by several other names if you google her phone number. I opted for the NURU massage which surprisingly included a really good BBBJCIM followed by more massage and mutual shower. Other upgrades including FS is available. Her massage skills are legit, if she is not a CMT she could be. Overall a good experience and I would highly recommend. Visit is not for an hour and not actually advertised as so. Probably more like 45 minutes but time was well spent.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1484068
    The has the name as Naomi.

  9. #7826

    Miranda

    Met up with Miranda, she goes by several other names if you google her phone number. I opted for the NURU massage which surprisingly included a really good BBBJCIM followed by more massage and mutual shower. Other upgrades including FS is available. Her massage skills are legit, if she is not a CMT she could be. Overall a good experience and I would highly recommend. Visit is not for an hour and not actually advertised as so. Probably more like 45 minutes but time was well spent.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1484068

  10. #7825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Circles

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Probably almost 15 years ago, I visited a well known AMP in Woodbridge. As I was banging the provider doggy style, I saw bruises on her back (they were symmetrical). I asked her about it and she claimed they were from one of those electric massage devices. I kind of believed her because I know those massage devices tend to bruise someone if their body is delicate. And the bruises were symmetrical circles. Her attitude seemed to be chipper and happy and I did not see bruises anywhere else on her body. If she was being abused, I would know immediately because she would have a totally different attitude and be all banged up elsewhere on her body.
    I believe those circles are from cupping, it helps muscle pain the massage therapists get from doing so much massage work, am I on track w / that?

  11. #7824
    Quote Originally Posted by Poskaz  [View Original Post]
    Hello all!

    I wanted to know how / when you determine that is safe to do DATY and other stuff unprotected.
    You can't.

  12. #7823
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    What's her body like? More of a spinner, average, athletic, curvy?
    A mix between spinner and curvy, breasts are perky and natural, small but can grab them. Ass was soft and firm. Nice legs, pretty face and eyes. Teeth are kinda eh but her energy and personality was on point. She spent a lot of time inspecting junior before finally giving into the BBBJ but she gave a nice slow and sensual one before doing RCG. If I had more time with her the report would be better but I'm open to repeating with her based on the connection I think we made. YMMV.

  13. #7822
    Hey fellas, recently came across these forums and wanted to see if anyone might've ran into one or both of these girls. Mind you it's been a while since I've seen them (CL personal days.) Anyways one I had many dreams with is a women (White BBW) names Lacie-Jane I believe. We met in Dumfries near 234 and 95 meet (take your pic) I know she stayed in that area mainly. The second women was in manassas and I believe that's where she stay (ed?) coincidentally she said her name was LJ trust me two different women. She was also a white bbw but had a Jersey accent, CarPlay. Hopefully you gents know these two ladies and know if they're still available. Thanks.

  14. #7821

    Risk it all

    Hello all!

    I wanted to know how / when you determine that is safe to do DATY and other stuff unprotected.

    Do you just go for it and hope for the best?

  15. #7820

    Chanel LaBelle

    Had been trying to see her for awhile. Connected on P411. We had a few sessions we scheduled fall through, but we were finally able to connect. She was great at communicating via text and I never felt she had ghosted me. Day of was given directions to her building. Called and was told where to go. Chatted in her office about what I was like and the hobby before going into her fun room. We got comfortable and she told me to lay down on the bed for a massage. It was relaxing and she started kissing my neck and ear which really got me in the mood. Then some making out and fondling of her massive breasts. Went to BBJ which was good to DATY where she was very clean. Then Mish CG k9 and I finished in the condom. We laid together and chatted until I started getting hard again. Did some bbj then a Russian finish on her giant tits which she really got into. Great experience would highly recommend. She indicated she is very sexual and into everything. Greek trips available. She seems to genuinely enjoy what she does and makes it a priority to give you a great session. I know it is a high price point $$ but her service is worth it.

    http://chanellabelle.cuties-sites.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape