Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13038

    Foxy.

    Sorry to hear about Overstreets experience with Foxy. Last night I went to see her for my second visit. Again, for me. We set the time and agreed upon a donation and it went just like my first experience. Everything was great for me. Right on time. No rush and a lot of fun!

    I read about his experience with Lola and over on streetwalker thread there seems to be a lot of tranny talk so I have to say it's a mixed up muddled up shook up world!

  2. #13037

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine mentioned he recently met up with sweetie. He said she was young, thin and reasonably attractive. She was staying with some dude in a chesterfield neighborhood. They went to a private location in the house and let the good times roll. Overall he said it was a good experience and he would likely repeat; although he felt the dude being there in the house made him a little uncomfortable. Which I could understand.
    I think she has her own place now in Midlothian.

  3. #13036

    Magnifico

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    She really needs to work on that. Never been ghosted by her but she always takes a while to respond. It sure why. Sucks that she ghosted you for sure. When visiting her location, there's at least 3 there. Lola being one, so when she's taken forever to respond, I have dropped to a backup and hit Lola up.
    Finally got the commo straight and enjoyed amazing dream the other morning. So sensual. DATY forever, she loved it, Respect this young lady please.

  4. #13035

    Older lady Robin

    Just saw she's on vacation for a few months at least. I always liked her service. Sh'e not enthusiastic, but allows me to have my fun.

  5. #13034

    The bad then the good

    Foxy: despite the recent reviews of her flaking on dates and though she did it to me once as well, I gave her another try. Texted and set appt time and donation. Once I was on the way, she texted to push the time back by 10 minutes. Texted her when I arrived and she never responded. I waited 15 minutes past the new time then texted her that I was leaving. No response. I should have known better so this one is mainly on me.

    Lola: I saw where she was running a 'morning special' and set a time. Met her for 1st time and she does look a little better than her pics. QV for BBBJ only. No issues (though a little toothy). In, off, and out the door. Just what I needed / wanted.

  6. #13033

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Does she do outcall? I reached out. No response yet.
    Yes she does outcall.

  7. #13032

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures accurate? She looks pretty hot.
    Her pictures are pretty accurate and recent, no filters. She is a little thicker than the pics show but well proportioned for 5'0" and very large titties.

  8. #13031

    Nicole

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/42134650/

    A very nice and welcoming SSBBW. Head was nice and sloppy as indicated and CFS was great.

    She's a little paranoid due to her past but she's a great person nonetheless.

  9. #13030

    Jasmine

    Was able to meet Jasmine today, had a good time, BBBJ was great.

  10. #13029

    Jessica

    Are her pictures accurate? She looks pretty hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but a little hard to nail down. Will go silent in the middle of a conversation and will sometimes leave you hanging after the date is set. I did see her a couple of times and she was at a mid range motel on West Broad near Glenside.

    YMMV but worth a try in my opinion.

  11. #13028
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but a little hard to nail down. Will go silent in the middle of a conversation and will sometimes leave you hanging after the date is set. I did see her a couple of times and she was at a mid range motel on West Broad near Glenside.

    YMMV but worth a try in my opinion.
    Does she do outcall? I reached out. No response yet.

  12. #13027

    Sweetie

    A friend of mine mentioned he recently met up with sweetie. He said she was young, thin and reasonably attractive. She was staying with some dude in a chesterfield neighborhood. They went to a private location in the house and let the good times roll. Overall he said it was a good experience and he would likely repeat; although he felt the dude being there in the house made him a little uncomfortable. Which I could understand.

  13. #13026

    Jessica

    I hit her up yesterday and she hit me back immediately saying she'd do whatever I want, including anal. There was apparently no time limit. In fact she was so excited about it that I sorta wondered if this was sort of a setup. After viewing the positive reviews I decided I needed to give her a try. So I set a time.

    She met me in a cute little mini dress and was super into things. She gave me a way too hard massage and was begging to suck my dick. A good BBBJ would beat the hell out of getting my neck twisted so I said yes. Anything to ease my pain.

    She claimed I was her first of the day but the condom rapper on the night stand said otherwise. We had a good make out session which led to the basic 23 positions in a one night stand. Popped a major nut.

    Now the concerns.

    When she got naked she put on a shirt with long sleeves and popped her tits out for access. I guess her arms are a mess from track marks.

    She's much older than her pics and her makeup appears sorta clownish. She's still pretty for her age. If I was talking to her in a bar I'd still pick her up, so my concerns were extremely minimal.

  14. #13025

    Kathy and the reason you have a plan B

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/749558321788

    Set up with Kathy. Text and voice conversation. Agreed upon time. Get there and text I'm there. Crickets. Txt after 10 minutes. Still crickets. So after another 10 minutes left a too bad goodbye txt then 5 minutes later the excuses came rolling in and I should come back. Well I wasn't because I had Lola (head doctor discussed in previous posts) as plan b. She gives the best head in my opinion and got me off.

    Funny thing is Lola works as a plan B but difficult as plan A. Whenever I try to see her as the primary she has ghosted for ridiculous reasons. But as a plan B somehow she gets it right. It just gets tiring hearing all the time I've got to treat these girls right and so many don't give a damn about my time. So they become plan B or C or whatever.

  15. #13024

    Jewish Rebellion

    I know she has been around awhile and reviewed many times but the other day was my first time seeing her. My opinion from now on is only in a pinch would I see her. Good location nice body but aside from that not much else was good. Greeted with the resting ***** face that stayed the entire time. Opted for qv for first time.

    As soon as I walked in she frisked me for a wire first time for that. After that a covered BJ that lasted a minute tops before she laid on her back. No emotion or really anything while in mish. Tried to lift her legs up she screamed like it hurt when I was barely inside Of her. Like I said only because of the convenient location and if could find no one else would I see again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape