Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,926 to 23,940 of 30337
-
01-03-20 15:39 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 145Intel?
Anybody dream of this one?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/turn-y...ality/25766311
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/881525870916
-
01-03-20 13:44 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 51Ghosting / No response
It seems that I'm not the only one that's had problems with ghosting or just not responding. Had time set up with Becca several days ago. Sent her a message as I was arriving, she says sorry, I can be there in 45 min or we can reschedule for the next day. I sit and have a beer nearby, sent her a couple of messages no response. Have reached out to 4 of well reviewed girls this week with no response.
I know others have had bad experiences with Megan but she's been reliable and responsive with me.
Jenna and Elsa seem like great providers, and I'll try them, but don't expect I'll get to see them.
-
01-03-20 12:35 #6410shill for a website

Posts: 175Anyone seen amber?
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...567&cityid=221
Going to be in charlotte tomorrow before flying out.
Looking for any 411 on Amber.
Also, if I am in rock hill, how is it finding someone to do an outcall? Do most of the charlotte escorts travel there?
-
01-03-20 08:39 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 7335How did you find that pussy? Did you get a map? Big is one thing but she is HUGE?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 19:05 #6408Banned Member

Posts: 634SSBBW Barbie
Wow what a large woman but just an amazing ride. If you don't like big don't bother. Biggest woman I have ever seen. In University area. Definitely recommend.
-
01-02-20 18:47 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 309Milf
Looks familiar. Anyone know this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/316294353842
-
01-02-20 18:45 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 309I saw her walking near WL with the tall blonde that's usually around the area holding a very young baby a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 18:15 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 288Speaking of Tori
Anyone seen Tori lately? Seems like she had a moment, stood up some mongers, and then disappeared. She wasn't reliable but she was a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 16:22 #6404Regular Member

Posts: 9Fake
That's a chick from a porn site in the early 2000's under the name Sexy Canadian Ashleigh.
Originally Posted by Bogamill
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 13:06 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 192Chubby red head
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/088678979161
Saw this gal. Very nice experience even though she was way bigger than in the picture. Paid for qv $ and got exactly what I went for. Nice time if size isn't an issue.
-
01-02-20 07:41 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 7335I am not hanging out in a Firestone neighborhood either. Especially when the house next door to where I was supposed to meet her has a pit bull tied to a tree out front. She was a good dream but I usually won't wait more than a few minutes past the meeting time. That hour shit don't cut it.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 07:38 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 7335I paid 100 for a half about 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 01:51 #6400Regular Member

Posts: 1Harley / Mala
Long time lurker here. I haven't dreamed of anyone in a long time. I tried to get in touch with an oldie, Mia, with no luck. I've been looking through ads for a while and came across Harley this am: http://shelby-nc.skipthegames.com/fe...n/676182860641.
Does anyone have a report on her?
-
01-02-20 00:48 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 202That add is several years old and I doubt she keeps it up. I don't recall the rates, just call her and ask, she is easy to talk too.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 23:28 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 142Mollies rates?
When you dreamed of her were her rates reasonable? On the them site they seem to be a very affordable dream!
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





