Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 13317
-
01-03-20 16:53 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 242Any girl that has blood all over one of her ads is kinda a big red flag that says avoid. LOL.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 13:24 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 512First of all Happy New Year to you and the forum! Secondly it's a treasure reading about your encounters and how well you can kraft the visual imagery for us to enjoy!
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 09:50 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 104I have not visited her but someone told me she was in the Northern part of Greenville County about 10 miles North of Greer.
Originally Posted by DatyFanatic
[View Original Post]
Pm me for more details on location.
D1.
-
01-03-20 07:07 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 1206Another MILF beej
Broke down and saw this one yesterday. She posted a pic on social media that actually got me interested.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/417503083348
Location was her small house near Peddler Steakhouse. Gawd I love that place. The food isn't great and the service is usually lacking, but the vibe is outstanding. I forgive it a lot. Very affordable drinks at the bar. Wait, where was I?
Anyway. Surprise - she didn't look like her recent pic. Slobby clothes, wet (or dirty) hair pulled up. Cheap rate for qv though (60). All I wanted was a quality BJ. I got a BJ. All the while she was nervous that her bf would come home and catch us. This actually added to the excitement. Tried to kiss her (give me a break -I was in the sex zone) but she said she hasn't done that since her husband died. Fuck. All the sadness now! Quick. Remember the bf coming home.
Finished in her mouth and she leaped up to spit like spikes shot out of the sofa cushions. Bottom line is that she will deliver. But I'm still disappointed.
-
01-02-20 21:37 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 244Does anyone have any info on her?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/923077954066
-
01-02-20 19:38 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 35Same, same
I just asked her for QV price. She quoted 125. I passed.
Originally Posted by DatyFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 13:43 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 192Wow
Thanks for the info, not so much I could not afford it, but in my book there isn't ANY worth that much. Too many good ones lots less!
-
01-02-20 11:06 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 281Alexis
Post 3439 I.
Originally Posted by DatyFanatic
[View Original Post]
Alexis with the gps.
I had fun with Alexis and contacted her for a repeat. This being maybe 2 weeks after our initial meet. She said her rates had gone up. I can only imagine the look on my face when she replied that she wants $280 for an hour now. Talk about gps. It was fun and she was accommodating but certainly not worth that.
Keep us informed if anyone hears she's had a change of heart and is a little more reasonable on her rates.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/265042668272
-
01-02-20 09:35 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 192Anyone know her?
I ran across this one today on STG. Looks very interesting, just wondering if anyone has experienced a visit with her?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/777531208968
-
01-02-20 02:48 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah, I saw that. Dreamed w Christy https://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-.
Escorts /01383xxxx811.
Great girl, wonderful dream, she does have her demons but kept them out of the session.
-
01-02-20 01:30 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 28Name is Christy. Will deff be my go to from now on.Great girl, wonderful car visit. She will most deff be my go to. Knows what a man wants and how to please him. Friendly, accommodating, beautiful personality.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/908398213520
-
01-01-20 19:58 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 595Can't stand it, LOL
Day-um butt plugs and nut vibrators, you brothers are killing me. I have got to go see that lady, ASAP I'm getting blue balls.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
Have a great 2020.
L2 p.
-
01-01-20 19:55 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 595New Orleans on the 13th
She must be a Tiger Fan, LOL just sayin'.
Originally Posted by ScGuy56
[View Original Post]
L2 p.
-
01-01-20 18:00 #3494

Posts: 136Schedule
According to her schedule on the link, she was here on 12/2 thru 12/5. But you can catch her in Houston the rest of this week.
Originally Posted by DogRunner
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
01-01-20 16:30 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 120Carmen
I'm cool with covered myself and everything was. She did have a bag of toys and used a vibrating mechanism on my balls while I dined. Awesome girl.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





