Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11901
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I recall the name Dutchess but I recall a different girl. PM is fine.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/646070841419

    Thanks,

    GRAPP.
    Damn she's hot! And does Greek! The old duchess was a crook and would rob almost everyone or be a complete dead fish on her period when you see her. If that is the original duchess she looks different now.

  2. #11900
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDancer37  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon Gents.

    Visiting family Here this weekend. Anything on this provider? I like her bolt on's.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/767432994149

    Thanks as always.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but she's a fake ad. Great tits though!

  3. #11899
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I recall the name Dutchess but I recall a different girl. PM is fine.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/646070841419


    Thanks,

    GRAPP.
    I couldn't find it but I swear I saw some negative reviews of her on here. Maybe she changed her name. I was checking her out the other day but I get sketched out easy.

  4. #11898
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDancer37  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon Gents.

    Visiting family Here this weekend. Anything on this provider? I like her bolt on's.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/767432994149

    Thanks as always.
    No input on this one but if you're a bolt-on man, KasiDDDy is a Jacksonville legend and pretty reliable.

  5. #11897

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    She offers no Greek. Which is fine with me because I'm not into that but her QV is $55 car and $65 incall. Headache relief is $40.
    Please tell me you mean. 55 and. 65 and. 40 and not a 1 in front of those haha.

  6. #11896

    Dutchess

    Any info on this one? I recall the name Dutchess but I recall a different girl. PM is fine.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/646070841419

    Thanks,

    GRAPP.

  7. #11895

    At least.

    At least she does Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    So, this is pretty amazing. There are about 2 billion adult females on the planet right now. Let's say about half are worth fucking (go with me on this one, makes the numbers easier).

    Out of the 1 billion remaining, this one, right here, in Jacksonville, is THE BEST EVER.

    Out of the 50 billion women who have walked the planet, this one, right here, has gotten it all figured out.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/398000871204

    Please, someone let me know what one in a billion pussy is like, because I probably can't afford it.

  8. #11894

    No Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    That ass up pic in her ad begs the question. Does she offer greek? And what were damages for your visit?

    Also, I'm still waiting to see a pic of a girl where I thought duck lips added something positive to the pic, but that's just me.
    She offers no Greek. Which is fine with me because I'm not into that but her QV is $55 car and $65 incall. Headache relief is $40.

  9. #11893

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDancer37  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon Gents.

    Visiting family Here this weekend. Anything on this provider? I like her bolt on's.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/767432994149

    Thanks as always.
    I'm going to say this might be a fake based on the use of kilograms for weight and an out of area phone number. I might be wrong tho. Let us know.

  10. #11892
    Anybody has encountered this girl? She goes by Ty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6a271f81c-f27c-4863-ae16-30ecfd03a7fd.jpg‎   6f95c651a-00cd-42ad-be39-c5f2de8fa893.jpg‎   2a3f3b6e9-b886-4ca0-b7df-8fa598b9f6a0.jpg‎   678f6cb9d-5f36-42a2-a195-cf9bdf3b8639.jpg‎  

  11. #11891
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    No problems here

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/323807583128

    Did this one fix her issues, other people earlier stated they didn't feel so good after they met with her. I would like to give her a try without regret the next time I pee.
    Saw her day after Christmas. Everything is in working order on my end LOL. She was staying on Lane when I saw her but said she was going back to OP this week.

  12. #11890

    Solid no go

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverSideRat  [View Original Post]
    Had a complete nightmare. At least 5 years older and 30 pounds heavier than pic's. Signs of heavy use all over her arms. I didn't even make it to the trailer door. Save your Mario tokens.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/004389688184
    I agree 100%. But I made the mistake of going through with the nightmare. And it was horrible. Do not waste your time and money. Her pictures do not represent what you will get. And her performance is horrible.

  13. #11889

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoringName  [View Original Post]
    Venus Fury is a great candidate for DATY. I personally would avoid DATY on high volume STG girls.
    I almost never do DATY with providers, but Venus is an exception. She obviously takes care of her hygiene and health, and she has a really pretty pussy, which is not a phrase I find myself uttering frequently.

  14. #11888

    Adhd

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/877825570174
    She is very cool, nice, good looking with a mix of adhd LOL, but I recommend.
    "ADHD" - oh, that's quaint.

    Disclaimer: I haven't met Pixi, and can't speak to her personal habits (or lack thereof), but I have met plenty of girls doing this line of work who exhibit similar symptoms that might seem ADHD-like.

    Then again, I was naive enough to think that Bowden Baby was just "sleepy" that one time I was railing her ass a few years ago, and that's why she was having a difficult time keeping her eyes open. Or, I guess I could just be super boring.

  15. #11887

    Rough math

    So, this is pretty amazing. There are about 2 billion adult females on the planet right now. Let's say about half are worth fucking (go with me on this one, makes the numbers easier).

    Out of the 1 billion remaining, this one, right here, in Jacksonville, is THE BEST EVER.

    Out of the 50 billion women who have walked the planet, this one, right here, has gotten it all figured out.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/398000871204

    Please, someone let me know what one in a billion pussy is like, because I probably can't afford it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape