Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,526 to 24,540 of 59517
-
01-03-20 12:47 #34992Senior Member

Posts: 367It Was Gigi
Good Truthful report and right in line with ABR's MO. The girl you saw goes by Gigi who is well into her 40's. She does have a cute little ass. Usually ABR is reported in the NW Georgia forum and if you go there to research (RTFF) you will find plenty of info. Gigi is working solo for now. The shower leakage is from badly cracked floor tiles and there's some water discoloring on the walls outside the shower room. It won't be repaired any time soon. Those are my two issues but otherwise she provides well. BTW, once she knows you just lay $160 on the side table and have a good time.
Originally Posted by TheTruth6300
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 11:32 #34991Troll

Posts: 31Never liked that place. Much better options all around.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 08:50 #34990Senior Member

Posts: 151Newbie here but got a recommendation
I'm still a newbie but if you are still in the area try out Sauna One the provider I had was cute and very nice! Any questions feel free to send me a PM!
Originally Posted by FunTime15
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 23:16 #34989Senior Member

Posts: 495710 Holcomb Bridge Rd.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 22:40 #34988Banned Member

Posts: 13634Type New You Massage Roswell into Google search and it pops right up.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 21:16 #34987Senior Member

Posts: 56Google is your friend
I googled New You Massage and it came right up, first result.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 19:48 #34986Senior Member

Posts: 342New you massage
I am not finding anything on Holcomb Bridge for a New You massage. Do you have a link or an exact address?
Originally Posted by AncientAlien
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 16:15 #34985Senior Member

Posts: 382[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-02-20 15:41 #34984Senior Member

Posts: 189Kaina is a sure thing!
I was not able to see Tina either. I got Amy. Massage was just average. On the flip although she was very small up top the nips were fun. Light kissing during countdown to blast off was a nice touch! 60/40 and I did not have to ask for anything. Next time will probably just do 30 minutes and skip back massage.
Originally Posted by WellNowBender
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 14:44 #34983Senior Member

Posts: 189Kaina is a sure thing
The same thing happened to me Wellbender. I got Amy when Tina was not available. Very pleasant girl. Massage was just average. Very small up top but nips were fun. A little bit of light kissing during countdown to blast off was a nice touch! 60/40 and I did not have to ask for anything. Next time I may just do 30 minutes and skip the back massage.
Originally Posted by WellNowBender
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 14:18 #34982Senior Member

Posts: 39New You and Easy Massage
Stopped by New You massage on Holcomb Bridge rd. Woman who greeted me was the only one there and she wasn't dressed for success, grabbed a card and left $60 for an hour. Next headed to Easy Massage just down the road and drew Jenny nice figure appeared to be the only one there. Nice massage roaming allowed OTC, I did offer quite a bit to see her top but she kept saying I can't. 100 out the door.
-
01-02-20 13:58 #34981Senior Member

Posts: 59Gainesville
Terrachi is my go to. Always leave with pep in my step.
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 12:43 #34980Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hit the ones on Piedmont Rd: Gold Spa, St. Jame, and Aromatherapy.
Originally Posted by FunTime15
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 12:30 #34979Senior Member

Posts: 144All
All of them!
Originally Posted by RenzoLaFlare
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 11:15 #34978Senior Member

Posts: 42Kamp!
Okay guys. I'm looking for a KAMP with an older provider! Any recommendations?









Reply With Quote





