Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,416 to 17,430 of 32173
-
01-02-20 11:48 #14758Senior Member

Posts: 225Not Thai Ava
What are you referring to when you wrote, "I haven't seen since HCC in procuring a hat from a bottle?"
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Rhino.
-
01-02-20 11:42 #14757Senior Member

Posts: 225Coco
Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
01-02-20 11:32 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 377Ts
In this context it is a table shower, although careful about context since it can sometimes mean transsexual.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 07:46 #14755Senior Member

Posts: 109Still unfortunately haven't been to DT before. Have you? Every time I want to make an appointment, they never have anyone available. Thus, I'll always turn to BG, ST, or eden.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 07:29 #14754Senior Member

Posts: 377Diamond Flash and M&why
One of my regulars in the area that I often frequent is Kiko at Diamond Flash, so am reticent to change (look below and you'll find reviews. Basically a very good massage and good NOVA), but I happened to spot a slim, long haired gal walking and entering M&why in Fairfax which I haven't visited for quite awhile. Before I take the plunge, anyone been there recently?
-
01-02-20 05:52 #14753Senior Member

Posts: 118Blue Therapy
Had a dream I stopped by over the weekend. Great time, but very pricy. The table shower was a good as well as the services-Greenbelt still the best for value & services. Please PM me for details if you have any questions.
-
01-02-20 00:26 #14752Senior Member

Posts: 167No I'm not.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 00:24 #14751Senior Member

Posts: 167What is TS?
Originally Posted by Cuhio112
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 13:30 #14750Senior Member

Posts: 117Coco / Ashley New ATF
Coco / Ashley does indeed have more on the menu, though it's not cheap, for me it's worth it. She's my current ATF because of her natural 32 c's, pretty face, tasteful tattoos, massage / backwalking skills and playful attitude. As always YMMV and it took multiple visits, but everything was available to me for a total of $$. 2 (including house) less than you'd spend at an agency plus including a good massage and TS! She did indicate that typically she asks for more so don't be upset / pushy if she doesn't offer the same rate for everyone- I was able to get it by being respectful and discreet.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 11:27 #14749Regular Member

Posts: 8FHOH pricing and tipping
Thanks guys for comments both PM and in reports on FHOH. I think I am probably going to try Sandra due to feedback but have two questions- first don't want to be contributing to over tipping which have read about on here so. Since FHOH is on the higher house cost side what should I be tipping for various services? Second am still intrigued by Viviana and though may not do for my first FHOH experience still want to probably do at some point and just wondering if she allows OTC or better yet UTC roaming?
-
01-01-20 08:06 #14748Senior Member

Posts: 637Yes she is real
Yes that is her. She is very pretty. Great massage. No FS. Upcharge $1. 0 for nude.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 07:26 #14747Senior Member

Posts: 560Vpn
I use Avast Secureline VPN.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 06:36 #14746Regular Member

Posts: 17The pics are real. If they aren't than she certainly had me fooled.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
Lots of reviews of her last time she visited.
-
01-01-20 04:51 #14745Senior Member

Posts: 278Hot damn!
Wow, are those real pics, is she FS, and does she provide a legit scrub?
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 17:17 #14744Senior Member

Posts: 215Candy is back!
Got a chance to see her yesterday and she's better than ever.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9570532.html











Reply With Quote





