Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11886

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPun3225  [View Original Post]
    Strongly Recommend. I see her pretty often. If you are nice to her the word no may never come out of her mouth.

    I've been seeing this one for a few years. Very pleasant and safe.

    No Worry about getting robbed at some shit hole motel. Very reasonable pricing and always wants to please.
    I guess I'll book a dream.

  2. #11885

    Brandy with the double pop car visit

    Sitting at work today a little bored and realized hadn't had some fun in a while. Reached out to the regulars with no luck. Jumped on the forums and saw a review about Brandy and her mic skills. Reached out to her to see if she would do a BJ car date and I got an immediate reply. I asked where she was located and she said she was currently driving and she could be anywhere I needed her to be. We agreed on a large parking lot in the business district off Belfort. She hopped in and first thing she asked was how I liked my dick sucked. At that point I knew was going to be special. About 30 seconds later she was singing an amazing tune and my head was spinning. Started pumping the ol digits in and out of her pretty hard and within 5 minutes things went blurry and I hit her tonsils with a few ropes of special sauce.

    Here is the best part. She said thanks and got out and got in her car. I was about to pull off and she came back to the car and asked if she left her glasses inside. We looked around and couldn't find them. I told her thanks again and was amazing and I wish she wasnt so good as I wanted her to keep sucking. She asked if I thought I could come again. I told her if she made me within 5 minutes there would be an extra $20 in it for her. If not she goes until I tell her to stop at no charge. Challenge accepted and she was back on stage singing her best song. I lasted about 2 minutes before she got the sauce again.

    All in all by far best BBBJ I have ever received in Jax and she has moved to the top of my repeat list. Total damage was $80. Again YMMV.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/442771245655

  3. #11884

    Amanda

    Had a complete nightmare. At least 5 years older and 30 pounds heavier than pic's. Signs of heavy use all over her arms. I didn't even make it to the trailer door. Save your Mario tokens.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/004389688184

  4. #11883

    Exotic Barbie

    Though I'd throw my two cents in when it comes to hot exotic spinners. I love a sexy exotic woman, something about the contrast of colors that makes the pink just POP. I've run into a few recently, but this one hands down has real real skills and an ass that will melt chocolate. I've known her awhile and let me tell you she is the real deal. She is comparable on the high end to some of these skill-less hoes out there, but she can get the job done and has an amazing personality. Ever had a hottie twerk your member? So HAWT. I highly recommend.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/156932638621

  5. #11882

    Jax

    Good afternoon Gents.

    Visiting family Here this weekend. Anything on this provider? I like her bolt on's.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/767432994149

    Thanks as always.

  6. #11881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her ads posted in Nashville Tenn and in Chattanooga. She told me that she inquired and confronted the person using her pics, all on the phone. She told me that it is a situation of identity theft, credit cards and pics. The offender is trying to extort money from her. I discussed this with her back when she was living on king street. She has ads all over the country.
    Gina for years posted her BP ad using pics of another girl who lived close to Jax.

  7. #11880

    Jodie

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I've tried 4 times so far, and gave up. She either responded to me HOURS later, and ghosted me the 4th time when I drove all the way over there. I'm guessing maybe she isn't real? I wish she was real so I could get a hold of that fine ass!
    Jodie is for real. I've posted about her. I used to see dream about her often when she was working out of her mom's house. Her mom is a well known provider in Jax. Her communications were good at first, but since she's moved to a new place, it's hit or miss. Keep trying to dream about her because when she's on her game, she's really good. Incredible mic skills and very good at reverse CG. I've found that if you reach out to been in your dream right around the time her ad is posted, you have better luck.

  8. #11879

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her ads posted in Nashville Tenn and in Chattanooga. She told me that she inquired and confronted the person using her pics, all on the phone. She told me that it is a situation of identity theft, credit cards and pics. The offender is trying to extort money from her. I discussed this with her back when she was living on king street. She has ads all over the country.
    This ad is real. I spoke with her personally. No plans on returning to Jax at the moment. Wants to travel a bit.

  9. #11878

    Her ad contained clues

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad and instantly recognized it. It was the same ad I responded to in a dream about a year ago when she was posting in St Augustine. I was new to the scene and fell for her con job. She had me meet her at a hotel on SR 16 and when I got there, she met me outside. Not the girl in the pics but still very attractive with a good body. She explained she needed to pay for her room and would subtract the cost of the room from her donation. I accompanied her to the front desk. She attempted to pay for the room with my cash, but they said they needed to see her license. She said she left it in her car and would go get it. She walked out and then dashed off with my money. A rookie mistake for sure, but I doubt she's changed and who knows what kind of game she's running now. My advice is to stay away. You've been warned.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/335723303315
    Her ad states available in PSL. Assuming Port St Lucie. So keep an eye out for hidden clues in these ads. They can be telling what you may be in store for. Or in this case, NOT in store for.

  10. #11877

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BoringName  [View Original Post]
    Venus Fury is a great candidate for DATY. I personally would avoid DATY on high volume STG girls.
    I'll have to give her a try.

  11. #11876
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Strongly Recommend. I see her pretty often. If you are nice to her the word no may never come out of her mouth.

    I've been seeing this one for a few years. Very pleasant and safe.

    No Worry about getting robbed at some shit hole motel. Very reasonable pricing and always wants to please.

  12. #11875

    Brothers in arms

    Anyone out there that wouldn't mind a running partner for a dollhouse night or seeing some providers. I'll throw ya gas, I cannot drive until a few months and really have the itch LOL.

  13. #11874
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I would also love to know how she is.

  14. #11873
    Quote Originally Posted by Wpgsh34  [View Original Post]
    Hey follow mongers.

    Has anyone here tried DATY with these girls. I've seen some reports in the past, but some of those girls have passed on. I'm looking to try to get a little more adventurous and wondering if it's worth it. Obviously some of these girls reek so bad there it wouldn't even be an option. For those of you who do, do you let them know in advance so they clean up or are there any particular girls here that are always staying clean in between that they are just tasty.
    Venus Fury is a great candidate for DATY. I personally would avoid DATY on high volume STG girls.

  15. #11872

    Kinks worked out

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/323807583128

    Did this one fix her issues, other people earlier stated they didn't feel so good after they met with her. I would like to give her a try without regret the next time I pee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape