Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,361 to 24,375 of 37370
-
01-01-20 17:38 #13010Regular Member

Posts: 21Cherrie in Chester
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/605315166745
Met her tonight. Reasonable price. Young thick white girl. Nice tits. BJCIM was good. Clean, smells good.
-
01-01-20 16:06 #13009Regular Member

Posts: 21More info
She also used to be a well known stripper under the name Dakota- drug issues.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 13:11 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 452Jessica
She is def the girl I am friends with on FB and IG unless someone stole those pics. I found some of the exact same pictures on her profiles and they are recent.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Now I'm probably going to have to go for it just to see.
-
01-01-20 12:06 #13007Senior Member

Posts: 581Jessica
She's legit but a little hard to nail down. Will go silent in the middle of a conversation and will sometimes leave you hanging after the date is set. I did see her a couple of times and she was at a mid range motel on West Broad near Glenside.
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
YMMV but worth a try in my opinion.
-
01-01-20 11:41 #13006Senior Member

Posts: 1084She really needs to work on that. Never been ghosted by her but she always takes a while to respond. It sure why. Sucks that she ghosted you for sure. When visiting her location, there's at least 3 there. Lola being one, so when she's taken forever to respond, I have dropped to a backup and hit Lola up.
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 11:08 #13005Senior Member

Posts: 452On FB
The pictures are a girl who is a Facebook friend but I have never met. I haven't gotten the impression from FB that she plays but I will find out what I can.
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 07:19 #13004Senior Member

Posts: 169Blonde
I attempted to but with no luck. Texting was fine but as the meeting time approached her story started to get mixed up. Spider sense was tingling and since she was in Henrico I canceled.
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 23:51 #13003Senior Member

Posts: 720That's Why I Always Have A Back Up Plan
Most UTR Ladies can be seen on short notice; that's why a 2nd option is always a good idea.
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 21:05 #13002Senior Member

Posts: 138Madison is her name
She and her roommate are worth the price of admission. Madison is thick, just the way I like them and host out of a house off the Maury St exit. Great BBBJ and kitty is nice and tight. She gets into it, but YMMV. They are both cool girls and can hold a conversation. Happy Hunting and Happy New Year fellow mongers!
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 19:44 #13001Senior Member

Posts: 368Susan
This is another one that's definitely hard to get in touch with.
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 17:36 #13000Senior Member

Posts: 87Susan
Was ghosted this morning by this sweet young lady. Everything positive until execution.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 16:50 #12999Senior Member

Posts: 116Maria
She said she could use some help today gentlemen.
-
12-31-19 16:19 #12998Senior Member

Posts: 313Passed through RVA and decided to go visit Vikki. Set up was easy as always. Another enjoyable time. Easy conversation as always. Talked a bit and it sounds like she too has had some run ins with some deadbeats recently. Started out with a great BBBJ. Being in the apparent "thick" club we started out slow with some cg and picked up the pace in mish to popping. Will definitely visit again soon.
-
12-31-19 16:10 #12997Senior Member

Posts: 72Anyone seen her?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/dinner...inite/26588038
-
12-31-19 16:03 #12996Senior Member

Posts: 136Roxanne
I found her to be a bit on the toothy side. Lola however, is not which is why I prefer her when it comes to the DT. I haven't seen Kryss yet, wondering if she is better.
Originally Posted by HughJapenis
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




