Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 1694
-
01-17-20 23:30 #749Senior Member

Posts: 475Can "approve" that? And 5'10 dudes can get get male to female genital surgery.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 18:56 #748Banned Member

Posts: 128Storm vu
She is real woman.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
Pics can approve that.
-
01-16-20 22:15 #747Senior Member

Posts: 475Lol
I'm not denying that he is real even, though I've never met a dude named Storm before.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 14:00 #746Senior Member

Posts: 1250While "her" gender seems ambiguous I agree that Happy's reviews always seem like advertisements and I have no faith in his posts.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 12:27 #745Banned Member

Posts: 128This girl is real, if you don't want to see her is your problem.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 03:44 #744Senior Member

Posts: 475Mr. Storm
If why'all cannot tell that Storm is CLEARLY a *post-op male* and that HappyF* cannot be trusted, then I have a bridge to sell you!
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 12:37 #743Senior Member

Posts: 235I wish
If only those ads were true!!
Originally Posted by GreyDaddyInTN
[View Original Post]
Why are "we" being punished with being forced to see the add from H-F anyway? Because people complained about him?
-
01-02-20 09:32 #742Senior Member

Posts: 747Thanks
Thanks for the tip. Happy has been Ignored.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 08:36 #741Senior Member

Posts: 189A no Happy new year
Wow! Thank you much for pointing that out.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 01:04 #740Senior Member

Posts: 87Just a Happy day after all
Wait, Jeep. You had to ONLY pay $40 for the 3 hours? Dang it, I just KNEW I got taken.
Originally Posted by JeepErky79
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 20:09 #739Senior Member

Posts: 428Thanks also
Thanks, I've never noticed that, it works great.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 17:42 #738Senior Member

Posts: 176Posts ignore
That worked great. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 10:19 #737Senior Member

Posts: 415HappyFuck in New Year
Happy New Year guys! For those who are not familiar with how to block "he who shall not be named" click on his screen name, then view profile, and click ignore posts. I, like most senior members am tired of his shit and I refuse to let him put a damper on 2020. Be safe and enjoy whatever delicious treats that shall come our way!
Originally Posted by JeepErky79
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 08:54 #736Senior Member

Posts: 428The post was stickied to the top with the future date by A2 as punishment to us in Nashville. If we are good maybe it will be gone when we arise Friday. But that probably won't be the end of Happy's fictionalized good fortune with providers very few say the same about.
Originally Posted by Cwbales
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 03:52 #735Senior Member

Posts: 235Agee
Also agree. Those who have been around know ego Happy Fk is and I personally don't believe anything he spits out. He just keeps changing his username to avoid suspicion an admin I suppose.
Originally Posted by Cwbales
[View Original Post]
Do you really think some new person REALLY meets every new girl first, has an amazing experience without any reliable mongers to back him up and "conveniently" all the others who report ghosting, different experiences, or bad experiences are a coincidence?
I consider him as fake as those ads that say "my husband is gone - $40 for 3 hours" lolol.











Reply With Quote






