Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #178

    Sunny is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Where is this, nashua or north?
    Sunny has gone back from Asian Merrimack spa. I called and asked for an hour and I was told I would have to wait for 15 minutes.

    I arrived and was led to a clean room. I wasn't expecting sunny as I was told she is not working for that day but the masseuse who came was easily 55+.

    She was tired, did little to no tease, was mechanical in the job and then argued for a. 7 tip. Won't repeat.

    The place is always have int lines of customer because of Sunny maybe and there is always a wait time, but 1. 4 for crappy service is downright cheating.

    Won't go unless someone names a reliable provider.

  2. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Where is this, nashua or north?
    Merrimack.

  3. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by CyJim666  [View Original Post]
    Ling relocated to Lowell. She is only taking new clients by referrals, she is very cautious. So, will only pass on Senior Members that contribute!

    Anyone interested, send me your email and / or weChat I'd and I'll send it to her.

    Be safe!

    Jim.
    I saw her and she is great, nice person. Roaming allowed. Big headight. Fun girl. Please be gentleman whoever isnseeing her.

  4. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Sunny twice now. Both good sessions. Good in a pinch, but not a weekly visit kind of place. Got bored after the second visit.
    Where is this, nashua or north?

  5. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of checking out Ying in Hudson. Anybody been there?
    I have been a couple of times. Better location than before but still pretty out in the open. Both times got the same woman, early 40's, nice personality, nice set. Everything very standard $. 6 +$. 6.

  6. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of checking out Ying in Hudson. Anybody been there?
    I found this on Yelp! A guy went there for a legit massage and wasn't impressed that the lady kept wanting to touch his knobby which pissed him off. Decent info in the review, believe it or not. https://www.yelp.com/biz/ying-spa-hudson.

    BP.

  7. #172

    Ying Spa. Hudson

    I'm thinking of checking out Ying in Hudson. Anybody been there?

  8. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Sunny twice now. Both good sessions. Good in a pinch, but not a weekly visit kind of place. Got bored after the second visit.
    I had a very nice he from the red lotus place in tyngs not the best tease but a really slow and sensual release.

  9. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherGo  [View Original Post]
    I saw kim that was not very friendly, she came around at the end but didn't make me want to go back. Unless I get a different girl.
    I've seen Sunny twice now. Both good sessions. Good in a pinch, but not a weekly visit kind of place. Got bored after the second visit.

  10. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lilly a few days ago. Nice short shorts. Very good massage. Leg rub and a little teasing. Hot towel back walk, flip. Started on jr as I rubbed her ass. Lifted shirt, no bra, flat Bs. Rubbed them on jr. Bare ass play. FOV only. A good ending, followed by more massage to fill out the hr. Damage. 7 house. 7 tip. No negotiations.
    I saw kim that was not very friendly, she came around at the end but didn't make me want to go back. Unless I get a different girl.

  11. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lilly a few days ago. Nice short shorts. Very good massage. Leg rub and a little teasing. Hot towel back walk, flip. Started on jr as I rubbed her ass. Lifted shirt, no bra, flat Bs. Rubbed them on jr. Bare ass play. FOV only. A good ending, followed by more massage to fill out the hr. Damage. 7 house. 7 tip. No negotiations.
    Where is this?

  12. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lilly a few days ago. Nice short shorts. Very good massage. Leg rub and a little teasing. Hot towel back walk, flip. Started on jr as I rubbed her ass. Lifted shirt, no bra, flat Bs. Rubbed them on jr. Bare ass play. FOV only. A good ending, followed by more massage to fill out the hr. Damage. 7 house. 7 tip. No negotiations.
    I was there last week and saw sune or sunny or something like that. I posted a review on the Manchester AMP site. I was there to a HH and it was a similar experience overall.

  13. #166

    Asian Merrimack

    Saw Lilly a few days ago. Nice short shorts. Very good massage. Leg rub and a little teasing. Hot towel back walk, flip. Started on jr as I rubbed her ass. Lifted shirt, no bra, flat Bs. Rubbed them on jr. Bare ass play. FOV only. A good ending, followed by more massage to fill out the hr. Damage. 7 house. 7 tip. No negotiations.

  14. #165

    Ling Referrals

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has already seen her before and is looking to see her again, PM for details.
    Ling relocated to Lowell. She is only taking new clients by referrals, she is very cautious. So, will only pass on Senior Members that contribute!

    Anyone interested, send me your email and / or weChat I'd and I'll send it to her.

    Be safe!

    Jim.

  15. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    I see the building on street view. They up stairs or down?
    They are down on right side of building. Tried for first time few days ago. Message was pretty good. Minimal tease. Upsell on flip, kept asking for 60 just for HE. Annoyed I accepted for shirt up. Rushed finish on top of that. You guys really are inflating the prices. Knock it off please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape