Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2445
-
01-19-20 13:58 #435Senior Member

Posts: 227Kiki
My bad. Should have taken my review post more seriously and made sure the last I was dotted, the last t was crossed, and the 5 was dotted. Sorry, now is too late. I cannot edit the post.
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
I think there is enough info here on Kiki for people to decide whether she is worth a visit or not at the $$. 5 rate (or whatever her current rate is). I would have negotiated her regular rates if I were to see her on a regular basis, but never got to that point. I think she is worth a try. You may like her style and service.
-
01-18-20 07:21 #434Senior Member

Posts: 1811I exchanged texts with Unique on a few occasions. She would send a few replies, then go silent.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 10:19 #433Senior Member

Posts: 820What he said!
Enough with this code BS. $100 is a hundred bucks.
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 13:59 #432Senior Member

Posts: 360Unique
Has anyone seen Unique lately. She would post every day and now I haven't seen anything in a week.
-
01-13-20 09:44 #431Senior Member

Posts: 66Kiki
Kiki may not be super passionate, but has some unique services. If you're into rimming she's your girl. Takes her time and really gets into it. She's very pretty and very clean and her location is in a nice spot for Lowell. And the value for her looks and service is great.
Originally Posted by Satine
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 09:17 #430Senior Member

Posts: 213LOL I think he meant 250.
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 01:25 #429Senior Member

Posts: 191Whats with this cryptic reply when someone asks the price you paid?? . $$5. $$.
Just say the damn price. You guys post everything that went on in the date anyways.
Why not just list the price for those services too!!
Everyone is on here for one purpose and one purpose only.
And news flash we ALL pay for it!
So enough with this cryptic $$. $$5 shit.
-
01-12-20 21:37 #428Senior Member

Posts: 138Kiki.
Dmoai's post is right on the spot. Her service had not changed since I started seeing her a couple of years ago. I thought she went away for about 6 months around a year ago but she came back. She had def. Grown older if going by the pictures on line but not bad in any stretch. She has A LOT to offer but does not like surprises so do the negotiations in the beginning of the session.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 08:37 #427Senior Member

Posts: 98She quoted me $$ FS no anal.
Originally Posted by BobDemoto
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 10:41 #426Regular Member

Posts: 10Gina rates
Sounds like you had a good time. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by NhRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 08:05 #425Senior Member

Posts: 98Gina
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...e/879716869607
Saw Gina the other day. Set up was quick and easy, via text. Was given the address about a half hour before our appointment. Arrived on time and she answered the door with robe on and a sexy one piece underneath. Long black hair Extensions and skinner then her photos. Probably in her mid to late 40's. Tits were very saggy.
She told me to get comfortable on the bed. She nervously keep walking and talking around the apartment but soon joined me.
She started with a great BBBJ with long and slow stokes. She started to undress and asked which position. I said all of them. Started reverse cowgirl then cowgirl. She talked dirty during the whole sessions which was a nice touch. I climbed on top and made her cum. Then onto doggy. She definitely did cum because her pussy was soaked. She felt great before that but couldn't feel much afterwards.
Asked her to finish with BBBJ. She did but started to jackhammer and spit on junior. She continued with the dirty talk and finished in a towel. Cleaned up and out the door.
Looks 6/10, session 7/10 not sure I will be repeating soon. Maybe in a pinch.
-
01-01-20 00:17 #424Senior Member

Posts: 174She is real Sherlock
I have seen her for a car date the problem is her face and body reeks of drug abuse which are mostly hidden in these pics. But it's def her.
Originally Posted by AsianAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 19:42 #423Senior Member

Posts: 62She has an Ad up Today.
After seeing a few posts about her, I will avoid her. I stay clear of providers that do BBFS. Too Risky.
I am new to this area, and looking for new providers.
Life was easier living close to Providence as far as finding providers!
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 15:16 #422Senior Member

Posts: 191Ann Marie
After looking into it, I saw that the reviews were mostly bad. Some of the pics were fake, her apartment is gross, and most people wouldn't return. It sounds like she was better a few months ago but took a turn for the worse (drugs I'm assuming). I'm glad that I passed.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 11:29 #421Senior Member

Posts: 227Kiki
I saw her few times this past summer. Her "studio" was in an apartment complex in a safe but busy part of the city, a skip and a hop from 495. The place was clean and well organized but did not seem like was lived in. I found her to be very attractive, clam and has refined manners. She had grown a bit from the pictures I saw and almost had a hint of BBW, especially in the mid section. She delivered as promised. Massage, BBBJ, rimming and FS were on the menu. Damage was $$5. She came across to me as a bit clinical and detached, and I was hoping things would improve after a few visits but it did not. I was hoping she could be a regular for me. If you google her you will find reviews and pictures.







Reply With Quote






