Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 656 of 888 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3481

    New Orleans on the 13th

    Quote Originally Posted by ScGuy56  [View Original Post]
    According to her schedule on the link, she was here on 12/2 thru 12/5. But you can catch her in Houston the rest of this week.

    SC.
    She must be a Tiger Fan, LOL just sayin'.

    L2 p.

  2. #3480

    Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRunner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one? Thanks.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/004333391163
    According to her schedule on the link, she was here on 12/2 thru 12/5. But you can catch her in Houston the rest of this week.

    SC.

  3. #3479

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    I'd agree with most of this. Only downside for me was the BJ was covered (unless that has changed?). She does not have a gag reflex. At all. She did say hang on while she went in and put in her butt plug. Very Very Hot. Almost came right then and there. Just saying, HC.
    I'm cool with covered myself and everything was. She did have a bag of toys and used a vibrating mechanism on my balls while I dined. Awesome girl.

  4. #3478
    Anyone have any information on this one? Thanks.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/004333391163

  5. #3477

    Carmen Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    With Dakota out of town, Ella and Sassy both in the clink, I needed some company. Reached out to California Mandy but she was busy. So, I had my first experience with Carmen. Set up was easy and In 20 minutes I am at her place for an hour. First, she is a super cool and laid back girl. She wipes the tension and apprehension away. Second, she is stunning. A couple of years and pounds heavier than her pics, but still pretty spot on. She is a big girl. Not fat or bbw but tall. Big curves and has it working in all the right places. Think of a brunette Lacey Evans if you watch wwe. She is chatty but I like that. Gives the feel of hanging with a girl you know and makes the experience more intimate. I'd much prefer chatty to the silent treatment of MILF Nicole. She slipped into a great outfit with high heels and let me get to know that wonderful ass. Soon I was enjoying face sitting and a clean fresh kitty. Daty for probably half an hour. Nice. We finished doggie with me pulling on that long hair (down to her waist) with permission. She helped clean me up and was a delight to hang with. I'd say effort was a 9, looks 9, total experience was out of this world. I will definitely repeat.
    I'd agree with most of this. Only downside for me was the BJ was covered (unless that has changed?). She does not have a gag reflex. At all. She did say hang on while she went in and put in her butt plug. Very Very Hot. Almost came right then and there. Just saying, HC.

  6. #3476

    It didn't happen for me

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleAx  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Saw her for the first time and she did not disappoint. Very attractive, great hygiene, friendly. She's looking for good sex not just about money. If your looking for a great time go see her. BBBJ swallows. Covered FS. Only stays in nice hotels.
    Not sure when you saw her, but I didn't end up seeing her. Sent a couple of pics but she got nervous on me. So I said we could try again some other time. We'll see if I do. Better safe than sorry.

  7. #3475

    2nd Date with Mandy

    I had the rare chance to meet Mandy today for a longer session and I wanted to tell you all about it. Mandy is again the best around I've had the fortune to spend time with. Her body is curvy in all the right places. Her pictures are absolutely accurate down to her eye lashes. Mandy has a unique quality of being able to be anything you're looking for. She could be the college girl next door or soccer mom or anything in between. Got a hot thick legged coworker you want to check out. Mandy can do that. Everything is covered, she's a real pro guys.

    More importantly though she's smart, articulate, and well educated. If you need a girl on your arm for a night out, she could pull that off too.

    I completely lost track of time and didn't notice until I was back in my car that we went way over just chatting after play. It was another really great appointment. Be nice to her guys she says she might move here.

    Be safe. Doe. Out.

  8. #3474

    Tgtbt?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/natasha/26560802

    She's been lurking around here. Anybody has info?

    Thanks.

  9. #3473

    Carmen Monroe

    With Dakota out of town, Ella and Sassy both in the clink, I needed some company. Reached out to California Mandy but she was busy. So, I had my first experience with Carmen. Set up was easy and In 20 minutes I am at her place for an hour. First, she is a super cool and laid back girl. She wipes the tension and apprehension away. Second, she is stunning. A couple of years and pounds heavier than her pics, but still pretty spot on. She is a big girl. Not fat or bbw but tall. Big curves and has it working in all the right places. Think of a brunette Lacey Evans if you watch wwe. She is chatty but I like that. Gives the feel of hanging with a girl you know and makes the experience more intimate. I'd much prefer chatty to the silent treatment of MILF Nicole. She slipped into a great outfit with high heels and let me get to know that wonderful ass. Soon I was enjoying face sitting and a clean fresh kitty. Daty for probably half an hour. Nice. We finished doggie with me pulling on that long hair (down to her waist) with permission. She helped clean me up and was a delight to hang with. I'd say effort was a 9, looks 9, total experience was out of this world. I will definitely repeat.

  10. #3472

    Good Point

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I would pass just because she wants half up front via cash app.
    I didn't even see the "require a deposit" portion haha. Was too busy staring at the pictures. But yeah that is more than enough to deter me. It never works out.

    RM.

  11. #3471

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/988079284021
    Has anyone partaken in this one yet? Been seeing her post on a pretty consistent basis. I'm also a sucker for tongue rings especially if they know how to use it. Might pull the trigger, but wanted to see if anyone TOFTT.
    RM.
    I would pass just because she wants half up front via cash app.

  12. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/988079284021

    Has anyone partaken in this one yet? Been seeing her post on a pretty consistent basis. I'm also a sucker for tongue rings especially if they know how to use it. Might pull the trigger, but wanted to see if anyone TOFTT.

    RM.
    Wanting money upfront is a scam. Sending money Before seeing her in person she will ghost.

  13. #3469

    Anyone Partake

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/988079284021

    Has anyone partaken in this one yet? Been seeing her post on a pretty consistent basis. I'm also a sucker for tongue rings especially if they know how to use it. Might pull the trigger, but wanted to see if anyone TOFTT.

    RM.

  14. #3468

    Awesome MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicoLatino187  [View Original Post]
    Longtime lurker in need of help!

    And I know I know! There's the whole post several helpful things before you get help. But please someone do me a solid here. I am seeing her this afternoon, and I need to know if she's legit and / or how the experience was. Anybody, please?
    She's legit. Saw her for the first time and she did not disappoint. Very attractive, great hygiene, friendly. She's looking for good sex not just about money. If your looking for a great time go see her. BBBJ swallows. Covered FS. Only stays in nice hotels.

  15. #3467
    Bella (Roebuck).

    Exactly as her picts, right down to the pusy patch. Lovely time and dream, BBBJ, but nothing else is. Starts off slow w real GFE, but after about 15 min will speed things up. Pay for an hr, you may get 35 min, but she is worth it. She is taking care of her sick father, but there is no interference and plenty of privacy. She turns her ph off and puts it away so there are no distractions.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/442177081394

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape