Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13008

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but a little hard to nail down. Will go silent in the middle of a conversation and will sometimes leave you hanging after the date is set. I did see her a couple of times and she was at a mid range motel on West Broad near Glenside.

    YMMV but worth a try in my opinion.
    She is def the girl I am friends with on FB and IG unless someone stole those pics. I found some of the exact same pictures on her profiles and they are recent.

    Now I'm probably going to have to go for it just to see.

  2. #13007

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but a little hard to nail down. Will go silent in the middle of a conversation and will sometimes leave you hanging after the date is set. I did see her a couple of times and she was at a mid range motel on West Broad near Glenside.

    YMMV but worth a try in my opinion.

  3. #13006
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHobby1  [View Original Post]
    Was ghosted this morning by this sweet young lady. Everything positive until execution.
    She really needs to work on that. Never been ghosted by her but she always takes a while to respond. It sure why. Sucks that she ghosted you for sure. When visiting her location, there's at least 3 there. Lola being one, so when she's taken forever to respond, I have dropped to a backup and hit Lola up.

  4. #13005

    On FB

    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are a girl who is a Facebook friend but I have never met. I haven't gotten the impression from FB that she plays but I will find out what I can.

  5. #13004

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to but with no luck. Texting was fine but as the meeting time approached her story started to get mixed up. Spider sense was tingling and since she was in Henrico I canceled.

  6. #13003

    That's Why I Always Have A Back Up Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHobby1  [View Original Post]
    Was ghosted this morning by this sweet young lady. Everything positive until execution.
    Most UTR Ladies can be seen on short notice; that's why a 2nd option is always a good idea.

  7. #13002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Madison is her name

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...0/531928728362

    Any info on this one, I think I read something on her a while back. Is she at leas5 worth the price of admission and are photos accurate. I understand she has a bbw roommate also, any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.
    She and her roommate are worth the price of admission. Madison is thick, just the way I like them and host out of a house off the Maury St exit. Great BBBJ and kitty is nice and tight. She gets into it, but YMMV. They are both cool girls and can hold a conversation. Happy Hunting and Happy New Year fellow mongers!

  8. #13001

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHobby1  [View Original Post]
    Was ghosted this morning by this sweet young lady. Everything positive until execution.
    This is another one that's definitely hard to get in touch with.

  9. #13000

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Went and got acquainted with her this morning. Little higher donation that I normally go for but she is a nice sweet young lady. Treat her well and she will treat you well.
    Was ghosted this morning by this sweet young lady. Everything positive until execution.

  10. #12999

    Maria

    She said she could use some help today gentlemen.

  11. #12998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Passed through RVA and decided to go visit Vikki. Set up was easy as always. Another enjoyable time. Easy conversation as always. Talked a bit and it sounds like she too has had some run ins with some deadbeats recently. Started out with a great BBBJ. Being in the apparent "thick" club we started out slow with some cg and picked up the pace in mish to popping. Will definitely visit again soon.

  12. #12997

  13. #12996

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJapenis  [View Original Post]
    Can I get some confirmation that Roxanne's throat is more or less a bottomless pit? Also, can someone let me know if she offers MSOG? She seems a little pricey for how she looks, but you all seem to be in love with her!
    I found her to be a bit on the toothy side. Lola however, is not which is why I prefer her when it comes to the DT. I haven't seen Kryss yet, wondering if she is better.

  14. #12995

    Belated reviews

    I was finally able to see Vikki (Thank you, Old Salt). I'd been out of the pool for quite a while, so I had some extra tension built up. As pretty much everyone has said, her head game is top shelf, and almost pushed me over the edge before I made her stop. I've read that she has some discomfort with larger guys, but I don't remember reading about position restrictions. She did not want to ride. In my state, I wasn't complaining, and lasted about two minutes in mish. My fault for the short dream. Still worth every penny.

    Another plug for someone who's been so extensively reviewed that you rarely see her name here anymore. Let me just say that if you're a fan of the Russian finish like I am, you'd be hard pressed to do better than Lynn.

  15. #12994

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJapenis  [View Original Post]
    Can I get some confirmation that Roxanne's throat is more or less a bottomless pit? Also, can someone let me know if she offers MSOG? She seems a little pricey for how she looks, but you all seem to be in love with her!
    I can confirm that Roxanne's throat is bottomless, although I won't claim to be a true challenge. She is a little rough looking for me, and so I haven't been a frequent friend given the asking price. She's got game, though. That much is for certain.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape