Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,306 to 16,320 of 29360
-
12-31-19 18:09 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 209LOL seasoned. I like that. I think we should petition AARP to change their name to AASP.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 18:08 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 209Incidentally. That "hole" in the table, is not just a "tacky" hole punched thru. It's the way the table is designed. In my opinion (which is admittedly not worth much), that's a better design than the tables that have the head rest on the end suspended over empty space. Keeps the back and neck better aligned and for someone with back problems, that's a big deal.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes007
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 15:15 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 413Well said.
Both Monsignor and Jeast72 can be taken at their word. I consider them "seasoned" and value their opinions.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 09:18 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 209LOL are you sure you went to Still Water?
Originally Posted by GoodTimes007
[View Original Post]
Of ALL the AMPs I've been to (and I've been to virtually all of them in the Indy metro area, plus many in other cities), Stillwater ranks near the top (For AMPs) in terms of facilities. It's not the same as an upscale Day Spa (e. G. , Wood house day spa, Philippe, etc) I'll agree, but those places cater to a completely different demographic, and are MUCH more expensive. Still Waters is recently remodeled, and the owner keeps it spic and span. The rooms are freshly painted, the carpet is new and the and bathroom and rooms are all kept very clean. The table is covered with a regular sheet and a paper sheet on top of that, so I don't know how you could say the table was tacky. I'm not sure what you are looking for in an AMP, but based on your critique, you won't find it in Indy.
I'll agree Lisa isn't everyone's cup of tea, but, as you say, she gives a great massage and extras can certainly be had.
-
12-31-19 07:53 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 1175Picky for Indy AMPs
The AMPs here just don't measure up to those expectations. If there was one that addressed all your concerns, you would know about it because everyone would be talking about it. There are too many AMPs here. Not enough customers to support them all well. Every one of them cuts corners to keep overhead low.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes007
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 07:45 #13050Banned Member

Posts: 105Still water
Had two ladies working last night. I met Lisa. 70 per hour standard pricing. Not a very attractive lady but friendly and gave a fantastic massage. No signs of any extras and never saw the other lady — however two mongers did within the 1 hour I was there. I didn't like the establishment at all: cold, dirty, the hole in the sheet and table was tacky. So the search continues. Westfield was closed at only 7 pm. North sides tough. Anyone want to PM me a more sure bet with actual attractive ladies, not 50 year olds wearing bright pink lipstick, a shit tone of makeup to hide wrinkles, and a flabby as stomach that kept bumping into my arms? I'd love intel. I've tried all in Carmel off 116th, those off rangeline. They were nicer establishments, totally running legit, no extras to my knowledge.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 22:50 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 209LOL well, don't I feel stupid. Thanks for the clarification. I totally missed that.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 09:25 #13048Regular Member

Posts: 1Down South
Here here! I had a very similar experience and extend a note of gratitude for the recommendation.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 05:31 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 1175Ttftt
He was reviewing two places. So, instead of taking one for the team (TOFTT), he took two (TTFTT).
Originally Posted by Jrandon3
[View Original Post]
Phoenix is in the same complex as Tuscon. Tuscon is 509 National, Phoenix is in the building behind it. Just look for the telltale open signs.
-
12-29-19 14:22 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 45I know TOFTT must have been a typo on someone's part. Definitely saw a TTFTT though.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
I'm not super local to Indy though, I'm a about an hour away, so idk the streets of indy or anything, I just GPS myself to them that's why I also asked about the Phoenix place. Appreciate your response though.
-
12-29-19 11:51 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 1175Yes
Although FS is always hoped for, I enjoy getting to know them even if HJ is all that I get. I've had many perks from just being friendly with the girls, some even becoming good friends. You just have to watch out for the ones who want to marry you to get a green card. LOL.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
The only problem is that putting the time and money into building relationships with some severely limits the search. I've got two regular stops each weekend, right now. One is, for sure, a dead end for FS but is fun. The other still has potential but is taking so long that I'm getting frustrated by not finding easier places to hold me over for the time being.
Of course, I need something more than just standard FS. NiNi was the last place where I actually got what I needed easily. Really miss that place.
-
12-29-19 10:38 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 1029100%. I'd much rather go to a "no extras, ever" place and manage to get a HE, than hit a bored "are you through yet" FS AMP.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 09:31 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 727No Not at all.
I do like going where I know I and going to get the standard finish but I do like like working for the extras.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 07:58 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 283Still Waters Spa
How many girls are at Still Waters, who is the best? FS available?
Thanks NG.
-
12-29-19 01:55 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 209LOL well said!
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, You wouldn't have to worry if granny were to accidentally bite when she should have spit (assuming she took her teeth out).










Reply With Quote





