Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 8727
-
01-03-20 16:16 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 159Midget — hoax or good
Strange. Two reports praising her from respected seniors and one bad thrashing her from newbie.
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]
Are there two girls in the number with different attitudes?
-
01-01-20 23:05 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 304Caution- Robbed
I believe she is still advertising.
Originally Posted by Yeeted
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/868398715907
-
01-01-20 20:58 #1525Regular Member

Posts: 7Cecilia
Anyone seen her?
Thanks.
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/prof...atina-29804604
-
01-01-20 18:53 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 304Also
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/102310834596
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 11:57 #1523Regular Member

Posts: 17Caution- Robbed
Long time lurker of this forum and you all have helped in tremendous ways. Thank you all. Unfortunately, in all the years I've been apart of this, its finally happened, I was screwed for my donation. The ad was posted in STG new haven, number 475xxxx003. She took the ads down as of this morning but I have a feeling she'll be back at it. Only does outcalls. Requires you to send a verification pic. Not a violent robbery, but she ran with the money once your pants are off.
-
01-01-20 09:34 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 476Link
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...c/417269799699
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 08:21 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 106Link / Photo?
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 00:42 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 59Kori
I met Kori last spring. If that's her. She's gone downhill. Not the same girl. She looks like a user now.
Originally Posted by AppleFan125
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 23:22 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 476[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-31-19 19:15 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 59Hoax midget
Saw this one today and what a total disaster. First of all definitely not the girl in the picture. Stummy looks like she had a kid and kitty felt like it. Smell was off too. Didn't want to go to greece considering that. No BBBJ. Complete false advertising and said it was because of the review that someone linked her ad to the board but the other girl is her friend. Yeah right! Friend in her head. In summary we undress CBJ was average at best. Kept reaching for phone so just told her to bend over. That smell comes back. I turn my head and continue to try and not make the trip a total loss. She ask me to reach over and grab her second phone mid stroke. I'm getting even more pissed at this point and begin to just pound away. She keeps talking about her other clients. I pull and popped on her ass. She doesn't stop talking. In the beginning of the visit she made a dry threat too about you get 3 strikes other wise I ask you to leave and if you don't "I'll call my brother. " Got out of there knowing I'll never see her again. Not my type. Ghetto sounding didn't look great and that scent make it a definite no. So much better out there. Wish I waited later in the day for other posts. Don't fall for it though. Overpriced sub par service and she's like 5' 3".
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 15:16 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 487Post 1135
Saw her in Aug.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 09:00 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 106Kori
She's not new, but was posting recently.
Originally Posted by AppleFan125
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/156131064672
Haven't seen much on these forums, but did capture a review from them a little while ago (attached).
-
12-31-19 08:36 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 878Anyone
Who's seen this one?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/982834883314
-
12-31-19 07:35 #1514Regular Member

Posts: 10Yes I noticed the back tattoo when I was browsing this morning. I texted her. Hopefully she texts back so I can see her. I would definitely be a regular if she's as good as you say she is.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 06:22 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 476Who?
There is no name or link in your post my friend sounds like 100 different providers I know.
Originally Posted by VikingMan7333
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





