Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,941 to 23,955 of 30330
-
01-01-20 09:54 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 166Emily!
She can suck a mean one! She is saggy, but she is a very sweet girl who knows the rules. I have always left completely empty!!
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 09:52 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 166Stay away
This girl is very dirty. I have known her for a long time. I once fucked her for a cookout milkshake. She shoots black tar her ion!! Stay away! She is an all around bad person! You have been warned.
Originally Posted by ScreamingSheep
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 09:31 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 180Wadesboro
Going off the pictures I'd save your gas money.
Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 03:22 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 44Indigo
Indigo has really nice implants that are not oversized and really close to natural. Comments about other implants are totally BS. If you can't afford one of the best don't trash her for that. Maybe you didn't it hit it off with her but that IS OK.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
She is one of the best providers in the city.
-
12-31-19 20:49 #6386Banned Member

Posts: 930Indigo and Jenna
I like Indigo for her personality as well as her looks. But I will admit, Jenna does have some nice natural boobs. I do plan on seeing her sometime soon. I need to hurry before all her appointments fill up.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 18:57 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 136Marie
Dreamt about Marie yesterday in Northlake. Really cute girl with a tight little body! Nice, full, natural tits. She's a little shy but her tight little pussy more than made up for it. She'll definitely send you over the edge.
She's completely above board and well worth your time. I can't wait to return and see if she is down for DATY.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/309531869933
-
12-31-19 17:53 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 61Wondering if it's worth the drive
Anyone heard reports on her thinking about going for a ride but wondering if anyone has a test drive report on her.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...4/289154969537
-
12-31-19 16:36 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 878Any info on this one?
I have had a craving for chocolate lately but don't know of any good black providers, keep seeing this ones ad and I am tempted but not enough to TOFTT, so anyone have any info on her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/998179685192
-
12-31-19 12:44 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 7335Probably been that long for me too but the ad was posted recently so I may have to try again to reach out to her.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 11:30 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 309You can find some reviews on the gastonia board.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 11:13 #6380Senior Member

Posts: 270Emily--not Mollie
Definitely Emily. She has an incall near WL. Very sketchy area. All kinds of freaky dudes hanging around. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 10:00 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 610Mollie
That looks TGTBT at those rates, any reviews anywhere. Has anyone seen her recently and verify the pics and the rate.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 05:44 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 292British Jess
See she got picked up for DWI, and possession of schedule IV. I have her personal Facebook too if anyone wants it. She was really worn down the time I met her, once again thought I had found a UTR at the time, then figured out who it was.
-
12-31-19 01:50 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 142Chocolate
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...001/7049936401
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...6401/1/2210695
Anyone seen this chic?
Does she look like the pics?!
-
12-30-19 22:35 #6376Banned Member

Posts: 634Ruby
An oldie but goodie. Haven't seen her around for a while. Must be about 5 years for me. Good girl. Little meaty but curvy and experienced.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





