Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,601 to 21,615 of 37362
-
12-30-19 20:44 #15762Regular Member

Posts: 12Don't waste your time. The ad is the typical bait and switch as there are no extras or even an ending for that matter.
Originally Posted by Rafter1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 20:05 #15761Senior Member

Posts: 81Non review
Ecuyer didn't post a review. It was a promo post. He could have wrote "Celine is here now" but he went on about his old friend who gives him GFE and is somewhere on the west side.
Originally Posted by BBInTheD
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 19:58 #15760Senior Member

Posts: 347Yuki / Celine
I saw Yuki (Celine) when she was supposedly doing duo's with Bonita, but I only saw Yuki without Bonita. That was when she still had her Canadian phone number. She was on break from Saigon at the time but she went back the next week. I haven't seen her since she's been on her own, but I have no complaints about her services from before.
Originally Posted by BBInTheD
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 19:57 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 100Saigon
Saw Tiffany for the first time at Saigon. Went for the half an hour, she gave a very light rub with some nice teasing. On the flip asked what I wanted. I said "everything" she shot back with 3 bills. Said no way and settled for a terrible body slide with BBBJ for 1 bill. Now someone was waiting but I was very unimpressed with her service after all the positive feedback.
-
12-30-19 18:46 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 94I was wrong thinking you were referring to Yuki. Quite possible that this Yucky you mention worked at Saigon then worked with Bonita after leaving Saigon.
Originally Posted by BBInTheD
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 18:33 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 37Jenn Downriver Nuru
Yes, that is the contact everyone seems to be looking for.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 17:29 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 347Downriver Jenn?
Is this who you are talking about?
Originally Posted by Darko9
[View Original Post]
https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769
-
12-30-19 14:40 #15755Regular Member

Posts: 19Sterling heights massage
Has any one heard of La toca? $ for an hour and once there they can discuss other items. Yes I know rttf, looking for recent.
-
12-30-19 13:47 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 32Link
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Darko9
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 11:51 #15753Senior Member

Posts: 218Blast from the Past!
Wow! I used to see Jade at her Livonia in-call. She was one of my ATFs. I lost touch with her when BP went down. Does anyone have her contact info? PM is fine. Would LOVE to connect with her again.
Originally Posted by MutualTouch
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
J.
-
12-30-19 11:09 #15752Banned Member

Posts: 233Marilyn contact info
Could someone send me Marilyn's info too?
Originally Posted by Ariaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 08:56 #15751Banned Member

Posts: 115And Yucky means gross in the English language.
Originally Posted by Ecuyer
[View Original Post]
Please don't make post with a title "getting it right" because you are so wrong! Yucky most certainly did duos with Bonita, for a short time.
-
12-30-19 08:33 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 133Jenn in Commerce
Does anyone have any experience with her?
-
12-30-19 07:41 #15749Senior Member

Posts: 104Jenn Downriver
Does anybody have contact info for Jenn? Please PM.
Originally Posted by Darko9
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 19:11 #15748Senior Member

Posts: 219Audrey
Tried to PM but your inbox is full, would you mind providing a link and / or contact info? She sounds very interesting by the way you described it!!
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





