Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #12111

    Busty thick hot Monrovia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/41912963/

    Cheap and fun.

    No CIP.

    220 BBFS with tip. Negotiated at date.

    Pics accurate.

    Took a few tries to get her because she's flaky. Room smells of cigarettes and weed so prep for that.

    Will repeat soon.

  2. #12110

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Going to check her out, ad on adultlook says BBFS. Will report, unless someone else seen her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3045063
    Reverse searched the images.

  3. #12109
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Going to check her out, ad on adultlook says BBFS. Will report, unless someone else seen her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3045063
    Don't waste your time. The pics are of a German model named Natalie.

  4. #12108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Going to check her out, ad on adultlook says BBFS. Will report, unless someone else seen her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3045063
    Looks like a fake ad to me. Just saying.

  5. #12107

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Going to check her out, ad on adultlook says BBFS. Will report, unless someone else seen her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3045063
    Looking forward to your report!

  6. #12106

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Going to check her out, ad on adultlook says BBFS. Will report, unless someone else seen her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3045063
    I saw Masha for massage only. Nothing great to report and she used a lame massage wand for part of it. Lazy.

    But, she's gorgeous and I'd love to see how she is for FS. Please report!

  7. #12105

    Masha Polish

    Going to check her out, ad on adultlook says BBFS. Will report, unless someone else seen her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3045063

  8. #12104
    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32  [View Original Post]
    Also, wasn't Ms. Ruby the same as Korean Emily? If you google Korean Emily Pasadena you should also see a few pictures as well.
    Yes, same person. Also used Emily name in Minneapolis.

  9. #12103
    Also, wasn't Ms. Ruby the same as Korean Emily? If you google Korean Emily Pasadena you should also see a few pictures as well.

  10. #12102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Photos of ms. Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesef  [View Original Post]
    I found a profile on HX, but the profile is void of any info, pics. I hope I got the correct profile. I sent them a PM on HX.

    Any other 411?

    -J.
    To access her pictures, you will have to subscribe. Her photos also provide a contact phone number.

  11. #12101

    Ms. Ruby on HX

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesef  [View Original Post]
    I found a profile on HX, but the profile is void of any info, pics. I hope I got the correct profile. I sent them a PM on HX.

    Any other 411?

    -J.
    You need to click the "Subscribe" button on her profile to see her pictures.

    She has 60+ pictures.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ms.Ruby

  12. #12100

    Ms. Ruby profile

    Quote Originally Posted by LonerRanger  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Ruby on Humaniplex is independent and BBFS.
    I found a profile on HX, but the profile is void of any info, pics. I hope I got the correct profile. I sent them a PM on HX.

    Any other 411?

    -J.

  13. #12099

    MsRuby of HX

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpul485  [View Original Post]
    Do Asian chicks work exclusively for agencies do does anyone know any independent Asian providers in the area that do BBFS cip cim cia?
    Ms. Ruby on Humaniplex is independent and BBFS.

  14. #12098
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer in Culver City. She's a very well-preserved big natural tit Eurasian GILF. Total gutter-mouthed GFE / PSE cumslut, and a very nice lady. Dutch / Indonesian mix. I've left quite a few sperm loads in her vintage vagina over the years, although I've not sampled her ass, mainly because she's such a fine CIP fuck. But I know she also will selectively take it in the ass as well. Very recent pictures showing her body quite well, but only partial views of her face, taken by yours truely, are available upon request to cuntributing seniors, or to those I already know and trust, only.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennifer...-angeles-97228
    Hi KOFs. Thanks a lot! Is she comparable in looks to Tawny Rivers or DTLA redhead GILF Heather? That's been the oldest I've gone with.

  15. #12097

    WestLAHoochie and friend DatMyRose2

    Quote Originally Posted by WearAThai  [View Original Post]
    WestLAHoochie.

    Definitely a spinner. IDK if BBFS is available. Not ghetto but not a suburban soccer mom either. I had fun with her, but will not repeat. She has a total mouth / cum phobia. If you like the tiny body and puffy pussy, she's a good choice.
    Here's her friend DatMyRose2 who she does doubles with, and in pics together in one of her albums. WestLAHoochie looks ghetto for me. It didn't take DatMyRose2 long to make a second handle either in less than 2 months.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DatMyRose2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape