Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12993

    Heather

    Just saw the bbw Heather had not seen her in a minute. Great time BBBJCIM. 6 and will do Greek for an even $. She in Chester for tonight seniors hit me up if you want to see she stop posting. Location was a very nice hotel in Chester.

  2. #12992

    Monica. Shot in the Dark

    Total shot in the dark but what the hell. Saw "Monica" a bunch of years ago in Charleston and Short Pump. Mid-20's white, around 5'4", slightly thick with huge triple-Ds. Last known phone number was 615.417. 5970. Used seriouslyhot4u@yahoo.com as her email.

    Ring any bells with anyone? She was cute, nice attitude and good skills. Not from the area so lost touch.

    Thanks.

  3. #12991

    Netflix and chill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyrva  [View Original Post]
    She is a nice girl but has or at one point had a very apparent drug problem, she will try and scam you if you give her the chance. She doesn't drive so she would want you to send an uber to pick her up as she lives deep in Prince George, I actually drove out to pick her up instead.

    Just a heads up, that is a wig in the pictures and has obvious dentures. She gave me the hardluck story which just turned me off. I ended up buying her a sandwich and dropping her back off at home without partaking.
    Did you pay the prepay fee? And if you did, did you get that back? I have texted her and even planning to see her in an hour or 2, she wanted a $25 fee. I have since quit responding.

  4. #12990
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyrva  [View Original Post]
    She is a nice girl but has or at one point had a very apparent drug problem, she will try and scam you if you give her the chance. She doesn't drive so she would want you to send an uber to pick her up as she lives deep in Prince George, I actually drove out to pick her up instead.

    Just a heads up, that is a wig in the pictures and has obvious dentures. She gave me the hardluck story which just turned me off. I ended up buying her a sandwich and dropping her back off at home without partaking.
    Yea she's gross man. Not my scene.

  5. #12989

    Just curious

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...0/531928728362

    Any info on this one, I think I read something on her a while back. Is she at leas5 worth the price of admission and are photos accurate. I understand she has a bbw roommate also, any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

  6. #12988

    Roxanne

    Can I get some confirmation that Roxanne's throat is more or less a bottomless pit? Also, can someone let me know if she offers MSOG? She seems a little pricey for how she looks, but you all seem to be in love with her!

  7. #12987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Powhatan chic

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Mention my name when texting so I know you've read this". Usually anything that says to put something specific in the text is bound to be a bot. It will search texts for that phrase so it knows how to reply. I wish there was a good provider in Powhatan as well.
    Fellas, I talked to her Saturday night or someone who answered the number listed in her ad. She requires a face pic before she sends one back. Didn't connect Saturday night, but trying to get out there this week cause that ass looks to good to pass up. If not her in pic, I'll walk. I will post a review. Stay tuned!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41941043/

    If one of you mongers already dreamed of her, let us know.

    Thanks!

  8. #12986

    Netflix & Chil

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaTrooper57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with this one?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/296295518413

    Thanks,

    P57.
    She is a nice girl but has or at one point had a very apparent drug problem, she will try and scam you if you give her the chance. She doesn't drive so she would want you to send an uber to pick her up as she lives deep in Prince George, I actually drove out to pick her up instead.

    Just a heads up, that is a wig in the pictures and has obvious dentures. She gave me the hardluck story which just turned me off. I ended up buying her a sandwich and dropping her back off at home without partaking.

  9. #12985

    She's real

    She has horrible teeth (Cryptkeeper-like).

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Asked if she did doubles and she sent a picture of Ashley b.

    O. O.

  10. #12984

    Info

    Hey any info on Vikki or Kryss? Link? I know I'm a regular men ever but digits would be great.

  11. #12983

    She is prob real

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to line up with her for a few days. I think she is real but I have not visited with her yet.
    Asked if she did doubles and she sent a picture of Ashley b.

    O. O.

  12. #12982
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    If you read the ad she requires a deposit. Most likely a scam.
    Been trying to line up with her for a few days. I think she is real but I have not visited with her yet.

  13. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaTrooper57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with this one?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/296295518413

    Thanks,

    P57.
    If you read the ad she requires a deposit. Most likely a scam.

  14. #12980

    Black Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41788330/

    Black Barbie is back from vacation. She staying in same area on Northside. Same great service as before, only doing cardates right now. She not slim as before or as in pics, definitely a small bbw now about 180 lbs but I enjoyed myself.
    Yeah, I hit that a couple times then she went ghost on the numbers I had. Didn't know she was on vacation. Good for all 3 holes.

  15. #12979

    Wasting our time

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    She done it twice to me not worth the hassle of getting ghosted and waisting my time.

    Have a good new year and.

    Be safe 13.
    I guess some of these girls think we will sit a wait till their ready, or show. I'm with you short on patience with them and the lame excuses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape