Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 24043
-
12-31-19 07:19 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 99AG Screening
I sent my screening info to them by email and text and haven't heard back from them. Should I send again? Did anyone else have trouble getting a response? Advice appreciated.
-
12-31-19 01:25 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 558Ashley / Sno
She was posting on STG just before Christmas. Noticed her price had increased quite a bit over the years (GPS). Here are pics of her from previous posts.
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 00:18 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 48A great time
Hell yeah man, I just visited her today after work. 100 for a qv and man, it was worth it. Mature MILF provider with a great pair. CBJ to begin and get me going, then I finished with doggy pretty quickly. I'm a younger dude, and mature women are my type so this was a great stay. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
She's a bit talkative when texting but it didn't bother me too much.
-
12-31-19 00:16 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 167It's she old, like in her 30's?
Originally Posted by DickMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 00:14 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 48Jesus. I was texting her last night trying to figure out her rates and after hearing she was doing 60 for a qv I thought why not. No way in hell am I meeting up now, I just dodged a bullet reading this. I don't like situations like that so thank you for this report, much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 23:14 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 203No blacks allowed.
Originally Posted by Mustang69
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 21:45 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 1333Too beau coup
She says soul brother too beaucoup, too beaucoup.
Originally Posted by Mustang69
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 20:34 #7791Banned Member

Posts: 306Venus
She is really amazing. She may be a ATF candidate, but I need to see her again just to make sure the 1st time wasn't a fluke, LOL.
Originally Posted by Cabton2010
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 19:58 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 335My guess is no blacks.
Originally Posted by Mustang69
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 19:50 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 335The basement smelled like smoke, for those that care.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 18:17 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 2686Multiple priors in Maryland
Narcotics, prostitution, assault, theft.
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 17:50 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 152Here is the link
Wasn't sure about posting it but it is public https://nam12.safelinks.protection.o...%3D&reserved=0.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 17:23 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 131Asian crapshoot
Nba policy what's that?
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 17:01 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 2686It's OK to post her info here
She was arrested for robbery, not selling sex. Where's the link to the story about the arrest?
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 16:38 #7784Banned Member

Posts: 115That's prettysno from PD. That guy really had a horrible day. Imagine deciding to pay to spend time with she and then getting robbed instead. SMH.
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






