LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6531

    Katrina in Redford?

    Anyone seen Hurricane Katrina? She posts multiple ads a day, but no reviews anywhere. Too good to be true? Looks cute though. http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...6/271407119296.

  2. #6530
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrisBullDog  [View Original Post]
    Any clue how to find it on porn hub?
    I don't post all to often but thought I'd contribute. Follow her Twitter link on Eros too. She's sexy but have yet to meet her. I've tried over the years but haven't been able to make it happen.

    https://www.youporn.com/watch/521527...making-a-porn/

  3. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    She did do a porn that's on porn hub. It used to show up occasionally on the old boards.
    Any clue how to find it on porn hub?

  4. #6528

    Kendal Burke

    Hey all,

    Has anyone seen her lately? Any info on her would be greatly appreciated. Looks, age, etc.

    Pics look great and want to make she before I schedule something with her. Thank you in advance. PM please.

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/6265377.htm

  5. #6527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNights69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some help. Looking for a good DT BBBJ near Madison heights. Anyone know a reliable good provider?
    I remember seeing an ad for a girl by the name of Beth I believe, she was shorter and seemed to be older but was a big enthusiast for a good bbj. Never saw her but I haven't seen her ads in a while either.

  6. #6526

    Help

    Looking for some help. Looking for a good DT BBBJ near Madison heights. Anyone know a reliable good provider?

  7. #6525

    Anyone

    Has she been reviewed on here before, I've RTFF but not seen anything of late. Anyone partake?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5862626820

  8. #6524

    Assist

    Hey guys,

    I'm hoping for an assist here. I keep looking at her pics and it doesn't look like she's very far away from me. Does anyone have info? Legit? Good experience? Worthwhile? I'm not a fan of car dates but I might host, as she indicates in her ad.

    http://www.detroit.skipthegames.com/...t/203266229702

  9. #6523

    Anyone know if she's still around? on ad doesn't work


  10. #6522

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by SprinkMan  [View Original Post]
    I last talked to her about a year ago, told me bad health and personal problems pretty much caused her to quit. Tried to contact her again 6 months ago, phone number no longer in service.
    That's unfortunate. She was a sweet girl and not a total brat. I hope she is doing better. It would be nice to fuck her again tho haha.

  11. #6521

    Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdds85  [View Original Post]
    Any current reviews on her? I'm really curious about her. TGTBT? She do any porn in the past or currently?
    She did do a porn that's on porn hub. It used to show up occasionally on the old boards.

  12. #6520

    Alaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdds85  [View Original Post]
    Any current reviews on her? I'm really curious about her. TGTBT? She do any porn in the past or currently?
    Not too current, but I saw her a little over a year ago. Her ad on Eros lists her age as 25 but she's at least early 30's. Nice, pretty girl. Nice experience, not mind-blowing. Would repeat. She's fairly priced.

  13. #6519

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Who's her sister? Does she advertise?

    Thanks.
    Her sister's dile. And she only posts when she is in dire need of money. Although you can try to contact her through social media. And try to convince her you're a past client.

  14. #6518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Shawna Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by Beest27  [View Original Post]
    New here, lurked for a while. Just want to thank everyone for good info first of all.

    Yep, looks like stg is down. I had been thinking about visiting Shawna Ann based on good reports here, is 7774 the best number for her? Thanks!
    No. 8735. Try old STG ads?

  15. #6517

    Miranda Evans

    Hey All,

    Looking for a definite yes or no ok this one. Had a couple of people tell me she has an attitude and not worth it and a couple of people tell me she is def worth it. What are your thoughts. I'm in the process of scheduling something with her and before I drop that kind of $ I won't you make sure it's worth it. Thanks in advance. PM if you want!

    Miranda-evans.com.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape